We Went from Flatten the Curve to NAZI Germany Quickly

The Nazis wrote a letter to an old Jewish German married couple. "Because you are a Jew you will be arrested. Our bus will come at 12.12 12 o'clock to bring you in prison". At 12.12. 12 o'clock they stood there with two suitcases, the bus came, they entered and the bus brought them into an extermination camp.

And now stop the totally idiotic bullshit which you continously say.

Are you saying that Jews willingly went to extermination camps?

The Nazis wrote a letter to an old Jewish German married couple. "Because you are a Jew you will be arrested. Our bus will come at 12.12 12 o'clock to bring you in prison". At 12.12. 12 o'clock they stood there with two suitcases, the bus came, they entered and the bus brought them into an extermination camp.

Actually they did----Nazis lied to them--many packed their bags expecting to moved to a different ghetto or whatever--making it easier to rob them before killing them.

Actually they did----Nazis lied to them--many packed their bags expecting to moved to a different ghetto or whatever--making it easier to rob them before killing them.

No Jew moved to a concentration camp, gave up all their worldly possessions, willingly. They went there knowing full well they would face starvation, disease, or worse. They went because they knew damn well that those Jews who refused the orders were summarily executed.

It is often said of The Holocaust that the 'heroes' all died on the first day. Many who were forced into boxcars knew in their hearts what lay in store for them but they held out hope in their heads that they might be able to survive it until the nightmare finally came to an end.

What was so bad about Nazi Germany ? If you were one, It was decent.

It wasn't bad for The Nazis?

View attachment 454840
It's not as bad as it looks in the picture. Windshield will have to be replaced & definitely needs wheels, rubber & an engine. Other than that a lil bondo & paint & she'll look like a new rig! Might need a passenger side headlight also(can't tell for sure). Portland has got to get on their sanitation crews about the trash in the streets though(that's unacceptable). The buildings look sharp for sure @ least compared to what I saw in '68.

conflicting facts,
You don't have "conflicting facts".

We have facts, and then we have the crap that you kids try to push as facts. What kellyann immortalized as "alternative facts".

You only care about facts when it suits your agenda. I can promise you illegals and asylum seekers who are flooding over our borders aren’t wearing masks. Where is the outrage? Does the science not apply to them? You are being taken for a ride.

trumptards whining about others being nazis while still cheering on and pining for the hatefests organized by their cult leader. LOL

Yes, it is your side that is censoring, encourages group think, cheers for more regulations including banning guns/ammo, and looks to government as your security blanket. I haven’t actually pinpointed whether it should be considered Nazism, Marxism, Communism or what...kind of a mix between them all. The one common thread is that you folks believe anything your MSM tells you to believe and not believe and any opinions to the contrary are quickly squashed.

If you think wearing a mask is ridiculous, but you wear one anyway, I think you watch too much CNN...

masks01.jpg

Wear a mask if you want; that's cool. Stay home forever if you want, that's cool. It's called freedom.

Like heck I will wear an arguably-ineffective medical device on my face which I do not need for months. It is a fundamental right to make your own medical decisions.

I have a working immune system that is much more effective than any mask or even the vaccines....

masks02.jpg

masks03.jpg

birds-in-cage-look-idiot-putting-our-lives-in-danger-never-be-safe-like-us-in-prison.jpg

Dr. El Guapo demonstrates the effectiveness of masks, including double masks...

tenor.gif

LOL...

nx299Y.gif
Your freedom NOT to wear a mask ends exactly one nanosecond before you put another human being at-risk due to your ignorance and selfishness.

If you think wearing a mask is ridiculous, but you wear one anyway, I think you watch too much CNN...

masks01.jpg

Wear a mask if you want; that's cool. Stay home forever if you want, that's cool. It's called freedom.

Like heck I will wear an arguably-ineffective medical device on my face which I do not need for months. It is a fundamental right to make your own medical decisions.
If you think the masks work, then YOU wear a mask and leave me the hell alone with your stupidity.
I have a working immune system that is much more effective than any mask or even the vaccines....

masks02.jpg

masks03.jpg

birds-in-cage-look-idiot-putting-our-lives-in-danger-never-be-safe-like-us-in-prison.jpg

Dr. El Guapo demonstrates the effectiveness of masks, including double masks...

tenor.gif

LOL...

nx299Y.gif
Your freedom NOT to wear a mask ends exactly one nanosecond before you put another human being at-risk due to your ignorance and selfishness.

trumptards whining about others being nazis while still cheering on and pining for the hatefests organized by their cult leader. LOL

Yes, it is your side that is censoring, encourages group think, cheers for more regulations including banning guns/ammo, and looks to government as your security blanket. I haven’t actually pinpointed whether it should be considered Nazism, Marxism, Communism or what...kind of a mix between them all. The one common thread is that you folks believe anything your MSM tells you to believe and not believe and any opinions to the contrary are quickly squashed.
lol, get a grip, trumptard.

you have no business telling anyone anything.

Lets just start...

Experts say wear a mask as it reduces the chance of infection... I could explain to you why but you are not interested...

NFL were allowed to have a mass gathering if certain precautions take place... This was a privilege not a right. NFL knew that and agreed to obey the rules....

US is loosing 3 thousand people a day to this virus. Nearly every other country in the world has stopped all mass gatherings...

NFL were lucky to be allowed to have an event so big... They knew it and agreed to stick by the rules... Well Done to the NFL, they managed to get through the season without a single game cancellation. That is the NFL doing there job well...

The rules about entering the private property is that you have a mask on... No mask, you can be ejected by the owners...

Lets just start...

Experts say wear a mask as it reduces the chance of infection... I could explain to you why but you are not interested...

NFL were allowed to have a mass gathering if certain precautions take place... This was a privilege not a right. NFL knew that and agreed to obey the rules....

US is loosing 3 thousand people a day to this virus. Nearly every other country in the world has stopped all mass gatherings...

NFL were lucky to be allowed to have an event so big... They knew it and agreed to stick by the rules... Well Done to the NFL, they managed to get through the season without a single game cancellation. That is the NFL doing there job well...

The rules about entering the private property is that you have a mask on... No mask, you can be ejected by the owners...
‘Experts say’
Hilarious. What a pathetic sheeple.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

lol, get a grip, trumptard.

you have no business telling anyone anything.

I am clearly smarter than you. There is that.

Forum List

Back