We will go to war if they choose: N. Korea warns aggressive Trump not to provoke Pyongyang

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
‘We will go to war if they choose’: N. Korea warns ‘aggressive’ Trump not to provoke Pyongyang

North Korea won’t hesitate to go to war if provoked, its vice foreign minister said in an interview, adding that the North has “a powerful nuclear deterrent” and “certainly will not keep arms crossed” if facing a pre-emptive strike from Washington.

The North “certainly will not keep our arms crossed in the face of a US pre-emptive strike.’’
-----------------------------------------------------------

Fat boy is is just feeling so manly, he probably doesn't know Trump is not anything like that sissy Obama. Maybe he's playing with fire, maybe he needs his population knocked down a bit so hey why not get a war started.

You can bet we are over there digging to see if he really has what he claims, in other words a nuke.

Clinton sold them all kinds of bs the traitorous bitch.

upload_2017-4-14_7-54-30.png

Trump: North Korea Is “A Problem That Will Be Taken Care Of”; “I authorize my military”

I have to admit; I knew Trump's election would reault in at least one all out war, and possibly up to 3, but NK was pretty low on my list of likely targets.

Forum List

Back