We will not pay: The Americans with holding their taxes to fight Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-15_7-57-59.png

We will not pay: the Americans withholding their taxes to fight Trump

Goes to show just one more time proving that lunatics will do anything even if it means hurting themselves and in the long run they only fk themselves, Good do it, do it idiots. LOL

The IRS is THE MOST aggressive collection agency in the US. Due process has almost nothing to do with it. Best possible stupid move they could make.

Most progressives don't even pay taxes. But it will be nice to see the few that do who 'protest' by not paying go to jail.

A tax revolt has sounded like a great idea for no less than 25 years.

But I bet these whiny little pussies are too chicken to actually do it.

View attachment 112462

Goes to show just one more time proving that lunatics will do anything even if it means hurting themselves and in the long run they only fk themselves, Good do it, do it idiots. LOL

They are going to learn the hard way that Uncle Sam will get its money, no matter what.

wants-more-government.jpg
True.

If they can't get enough taxes, they'll just print it up.

View attachment 112462

They are going to learn the hard way that Uncle Sam will get its money, no matter what.

True.

I was going more along the line of the non-payers getting thrown in jail, but your point has merit.

Still, they don't have to print more up as long as they are allowed to borrow and borrow and borrow.

View attachment 112462

True.

I was going more along the line of the non-payers getting thrown in jail, but your point has merit.

Still, they don't have to print more up as long as they are allowed to borrow and borrow and borrow.

From whom do you think the money is being borrowed?

View attachment 112462

True.

From whom do you think the money is being borrowed?

Technically my potential great-great grandchildren, because those are the people who will have to pay it back.

Technically my potential great-great grandchildren, because those are the people who will have to pay it back.
Technically correct. But the answer we were going for here is "themselves".

Your answer is why there should be a tax revolt here and now. I say join up with the people floating this idea, no matter how silly you might believe it to be, and bring this whole mess to its knees ASAP.

Forum List

Back