We will surpass 57,000,000 since Roe v Wade by January 1st

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Most fetuses are incinerated:
Leviticus 18:21
And you shall not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shall you profane the name of thy God: I am the Lord.

Number of Abortions in US & Worldwide - Number of abortions since 1973

How long will the black community tolerate the Progressive Eugenicist annihilation of their population and culture?

BlackGenocide.org | Abortion and the Black Community

Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?

Last edited by a moderator:
They kill em...we don't have to pay to raise em.

Self-fulfilling prophecy.

Fuck it let them cull their own.

My, my... imagine if there were 57 million more (largely broke) mouths to feed in this country.....

What is it, 1.3 billion worldwide? Just what the world needs, 1.3 billion more people.....

My, my... imagine if there were 57 million more (largely broke) mouths to feed in this country.....

What is it, 1.3 billion worldwide? Just what the world needs, 1.3 billion more people.....

Banging your ass off and having a great time!

Most fetuses are incinerated:
Leviticus 18:21
And you shall not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shall you profane the name of thy God: I am the Lord.

Number of Abortions in US & Worldwide - Number of abortions since 1973

How long will the black community tolerate the Progressive Eugenicist annihilation of their population and culture?

BlackGenocide.org | Abortion and the Black Community

Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvStORQUBtM]Abortionists Chant "Hail Satan" as Christians sing "Amazing Grace" at Rally - YouTube[/ame]

The Congressional Black Caucus stands shoulder to shoulder with Margaret Sanger.

Oh piffle.

Its many many more times that.

You people live in your own little world of make believe and lies.

Since a large percentage of abortions are the birth control choice made by liberal females, think how much worse we'd be overrun had they chosen otherwise.

Silver lining to this little cloud, no?

Most blacks are raised within single family house holds. So you want more kids that have parents that simply don't care?

Eliminate the non-violent offenses, like possession/use of drugs, which white people used 7 times more than black people.

Drug laws are selectively enforced against the black community, leaving tens of thousands of families without fathers. This is done by design.

Since a large percentage of abortions are the birth control choice made by liberal females, think how much worse we'd be overrun had they chosen otherwise.

Silver lining to this little cloud, no?

Maybe if Conservatives addressed these facts more often, instead of praising them, they wouldn't all be liberal and may actually recognize the error of their ways.

Most blacks are raised within single family house holds. So you want more kids that have parents that simply don't care?

What you just stated was that single family households, which are largely dominated by Blacks, don't care about their children?? Why don't you just pitch forced sterilization?

Eliminate the non-violent offenses, like possession/use of drugs, which white people used 7 times more than black people.

Drug laws are selectively enforced against the black community, leaving tens of thousands of families without fathers. This is done by design.

I agree with legalizing the drugs but you're without a clue on your stats.:eusa_whistle:

Banging your ass off and having a great time!

I'm sure you're not referring to rape and molestation as having a great time.... while I would venture to guess that most of those who've had abortions were indeed having a good time, be careful with the generalizations.

woman like the freedom of doing it and not paying the price either.

Works both ways.

I partied hardy man. I come from the sixties. But I never ever used abortion as a birth control method. EVER.

Don't you get it? Women use it as birth control now. This is not the freedom I fought for.

Forum List

Back