We will surpass 57,000,000 since Roe v Wade by January 1st

Most blacks are raised within single family house holds. So you want more kids that have parents that simply don't care?

Since a large percentage of abortions are the birth control choice made by liberal females, think how much worse we'd be overrun had they chosen otherwise

Bull shit and bull shit.

The haters will never change anything because they cannot get past their own hate.

Its just stupid to say that blacks don't care about their children.

Just as stupid to say that most abortions are the birth control choice made by lib women.

Really, guys - THINK.

Women want children and they want to be able to raise them well. No one would choose abortion as a form of birth control and only a very ignorant and closed minded asshole who has never lost a much loved and much wanted baby would ever say such stupid things.

Shut up and grow up.

My, my... imagine if there were 57 million more (largely broke) mouths to feed in this country.....

What is it, 1.3 billion worldwide? Just what the world needs, 1.3 billion more people.....

Banging your ass off and having a great time!

I'm sure you're not referring to rape and molestation as having a great time.... while I would venture to guess that most of those who've had abortions were indeed having a good time, be careful with the generalizations.

Oh fucking bite me that most abortions are due to rape and molestations. Seriously piss off.

woman like the freedom of doing it and not paying the price either.

Works both ways.

I partied hardy man. I come from the sixties. But I never ever used abortion as a birth control method. EVER.

Don't you get it? Women use it as birth control now. This is not the freedom I fought for.

You're a liar and you're stupid.

Women do not use abortion as birth control.

If you're a female, you should have some fucking clue why that is true. Only an ignorant idiot would say that.

HOW DID YOU PEOPLE GET TO BE SO FUCKING DUMB?

woman like the freedom of doing it and not paying the price either.

Works both ways.

I partied hardy man. I come from the sixties. But I never ever used abortion as a birth control method. EVER.

Don't you get it? Women use it as birth control now. This is not the freedom I fought for.

If you're a female, you should have some fucking clue why that is true. Only an ignorant idiot would say that.

Seriously luddly. Let's talk. Women have used abortion as a birth control method here for years.

I have two daughters who talk to me. My eldest girl sobbed her ass off when she decided to carry one baby to term and hells bells she realized what she had done earlier in her life. She finally realized what she had done in her life. Ditto my other daughter. And these girls were raised in a good home, options open but not to do what they did. This is a heart ache my babies will have to face forever.

I don't take abortion lightly. And I understand desparate situations. I am not unfeeling. I am a woman. And I have carried three to term and the only time I ever wanted to kill a kid was somewhere around the age of 16. :eusa_angel:

I'd give everyone on the planet free birth control man. Anything to prevent abortion.

And what is your solution to end abortion that comports with the Constitution and its case law?

It’s not enough to simply complain about a problem; if you’re going to bring up a problem bring a solution to solve that problem as well.

Seriously luddly. Let's talk. Women have used abortion as a birth control method here for years.

I have two daughters who talk to me. My eldest girl sobbed her ass off when she decided to carry one baby to term and hells bells she realized what she had done earlier in her life. She finally realized what she had done in her life. Ditto my other daughter. And these girls were raised in a good home, options open but not to do what they did. This is a heart ache my babies will have to face forever.

I don't take abortion lightly. And I understand desparate situations. I am not unfeeling. I am a woman. And I have carried three to term and the only time I ever wanted to kill a kid was somewhere around the age of 16. :eusa_angel:

I'd give everyone on the planet free birth control man. Anything to prevent abortion.

"here"??

Where? Planet earth?

If you're saying women (yeah, I know, that really means blacks and libs) routinely use abortion as a form of birth control, that is bull shit. You can tell all the lies you want and it won't make that true. And, its just a stupid thing to say.

Hint to the brain dead rw's: price abortions compared to birth control pills from a clinic.

57,000,000 fewer mouths to feed.

Where's the downside?

What I'd give for someone like you to say that to my face.

What?

You gonna kill him?

Seriously..what is it with you folks and abortion?

You hate people.

Hate yes. Kill? No. Nice try.

Us "folks" and abortion is a matter of principle. A principle a maggot like you is incapable of understanding.

The old fuck Mr. Clean doesn't need your help to make him look like any less of the fool he is.

And what is your solution to end abortion that comports with the Constitution and its case law?

It’s not enough to simply complain about a problem; if you’re going to bring up a problem bring a solution to solve that problem as well.

When its convenient, these people wipe their butts on the Constitution.

And, forget equal rights for all people. According to them, that's anti-American.

Forum List

Back