We will surpass 57,000,000 since Roe v Wade by January 1st

And what is your solution to end abortion that comports with the Constitution and its case law?

It’s not enough to simply complain about a problem; if you’re going to bring up a problem bring a solution to solve that problem as well.

When its convenient, these people wipe their butts on the Constitution.

And, forget equal rights for all people. According to them, that's anti-American.

Go back to your crack pipe.

Why do conservatives hate sex? Is it 'cause they don't get any and hate those who do? What else can explain the vitriol, the desire to deny contraceptives which would reduce the need for many abortions? And why do they have so much concern for the unborn child and not support health care for women and the child they are carrying? Why do they oppose national preventative health care for all children under the age of 18?

And what is your solution to end abortion that comports with the Constitution and its case law?

It’s not enough to simply complain about a problem; if you’re going to bring up a problem bring a solution to solve that problem as well.

And, forget equal rights for all people. According to them, that's anti-American.

A fetus is a person.

A fetus is a person.

You should take responsibility for carrying the fetus to term and taking care of the child until they are 18 if you feel that way.

A fetus is a person.

You should take responsibility for carrying the fetus to term and taking care of the child until they are 18 if you feel that way.

Why should I take responsibility?

The parents of the child are supposed to take responsibility.

Maybe you should stop locking up young black men in jail for victimless crimes so they can get a job and support their wife and children?

A fetus is a person.

Why should I take responsibility?

The parents of the child are supposed to take responsibility.

Maybe you should stop locking up young black men in jail for victimless crimes so they can get a job and support their wife and children?

Sounded like you were complaining about abortion. If the parents cant take responsibility by abortion who should handle the child? I dont lock up young black men. i free them.

Sounded like you were complaining about abortion. If the parents cant take responsibility by abortion who should handle the child? I dont lock up young black men. i free them.

How could parents (barring the mentally ill), not be able to take care of their children? (especially with all the benefits and other welfare programs that actually are available to them, this indirect help from the "community" should be the limit of our obligation to children other than our own)?

How could parents (barring the mentally ill), not be able to take care of their children? (especially with all the benefits and other welfare programs that actually are available to them, this indirect help from the "community" should be the limit of our obligation to children other than our own)?

I dont know. Yet in still there are people out there that prove daily they cannot take care of their children. I always say unless you are prepared to step in and take care of the child yourself you really shouldn't be tellng other people what to do. They will only laugh at you way down there at the bottom of your soapbox.

Most fetuses are incinerated:
Leviticus 18:21
And you shall not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shall you profane the name of thy God: I am the Lord.

Number of Abortions in US & Worldwide - Number of abortions since 1973

How long will the black community tolerate the Progressive Eugenicist annihilation of their population and culture?

BlackGenocide.org | Abortion and the Black Community

Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvStORQUBtM]Abortionists Chant "Hail Satan" as Christians sing "Amazing Grace" at Rally - YouTube[/ame]

Do you want to put legalized abortion to a referendum?

You truly are ignorant and clueless.

A fetus is a person.

Not according to the Constitution. If you knew anything about the Constitution you'd at least know that.

A fetus is a person.

Not according to the Constitution. If you knew anything about the Constitution you'd at least know that.

Please cite which part of the Constitution says that a "fetus is not a person."

Remember, "Jews were rats" in Nazi Germany, so it was ok to use them for experiments.

A fetus is a person.

Please cite which part of the Constitution says that a "fetus is not a person."

Right here:

After analyzing the usage of "person" in the Constitution, the Court concluded that that word "has application only postnatally." Id., at 157. Commenting on the contingent property interests of the unborn that are generally represented by guardians ad litem, the Court noted: "Perfection of the interests involved, again, has generally been contingent upon live birth. In short, the unborn have never been recognized in the law as persons in the whole sense." Id., at 162. Accordingly, an abortion is not "the termination of life entitled to Fourteenth Amendment protection." Id., at 159. From this holding, there was no dissent, see id., at 173; indeed, no member of the Court has ever questioned this fundamental proposition. Thus, as a matter of federal constitutional law, a developing organism that is not yet a "person" does not have what is sometimes described as a "right to life."

Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey, 505 U.S. 833 (1992)

Won't it be a great day when they can take a fetus out, alive, and plant it in a willing anti-abortionist?

That would be great, and most of the white guys who oppose abortion would develop a healthy respect for women after going through pregnancy and labor. They might stop calling them sluts and whores - I nominate Lush Limbaugh to be the first surrogate.

My, my... imagine if there were 57 million more (largely broke) mouths to feed in this country.....

What is it, 1.3 billion worldwide? Just what the world needs, 1.3 billion more people.....

yeah, now that YOU are here, who cares about those murdered.

I would switch you with those 1.3 billion. at least there was a CHANCE they would grow to be decent human beings unlike you.

Forum List

Back