We will surpass 57,000,000 since Roe v Wade by January 1st

So basically you just proved these people are assholes, thanks for that.

If you have to consider a fetus just a lump of tissue to justify killing it for no good reason, then you are the same type of asshole they are.

And, once again, martybegan, like other amoral rw's ducks and dodges the point.

I reject the notion that only through government can issues such as this be solved. Telling people they are assholes does not require me to then support government mandated programs as Joe is proposing.

Go back to playing with electrical outlets luddy-duddy.

So, you're against government laws against abortion.

Cool.

And, once again, martybegan, like other amoral rw's ducks and dodges the point.

I reject the notion that only through government can issues such as this be solved. Telling people they are assholes does not require me to then support government mandated programs as Joe is proposing.

Cool.

I wouldnt vote for an abortion ban, however I see no right to it in the US constitution, and if somewhere like Alabama wanted to ban it, I see no reason why they should not be able to.

It still makes people who get abortions as a form of birth control (unless the precautions they took failed) assholes.

Cool.

I wouldnt vote for an abortion ban, however I see no right to it in the US constitution, and if somewhere like Alabama wanted to ban it, I see no reason why they should not be able to.

It still makes people who get abortions as a form of birth control (unless the precautions they took failed) assholes.

Luckily, your ignorance and lame ass opinion won't change either federal law or the Constitution.

Now get lost.

Not according to the Constitution. If you knew anything about the Constitution you'd at least know that.

Please cite which part of the Constitution says that a "fetus is not a person."

Right here:

After analyzing the usage of "person" in the Constitution, the Court concluded that that word "has application only postnatally." Id., at 157. Commenting on the contingent property interests of the unborn that are generally represented by guardians ad litem, the Court noted: "Perfection of the interests involved, again, has generally been contingent upon live birth. In short, the unborn have never been recognized in the law as persons in the whole sense." Id., at 162. Accordingly, an abortion is not "the termination of life entitled to Fourteenth Amendment protection." Id., at 159. From this holding, there was no dissent, see id., at 173; indeed, no member of the Court has ever questioned this fundamental proposition. Thus, as a matter of federal constitutional law, a developing organism that is not yet a "person" does not have what is sometimes described as a "right to life."

Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey, 505 U.S. 833 (1992)

What you bolded isn't even true since a person can be charged with murder of an unborn child, given of course that it was wanted by its mother. So, they are protected under the law, when their mother wants them to be.

How many are you planning to adopt? Honestly we already have to many single parent families creating thugs.

so it still boils down to money and convince?

When people value them more than life itself they are empty shells void of humanity.

Please cite which part of the Constitution says that a "fetus is not a person."

Right here:

After analyzing the usage of "person" in the Constitution, the Court concluded that that word "has application only postnatally." Id., at 157. Commenting on the contingent property interests of the unborn that are generally represented by guardians ad litem, the Court noted: "Perfection of the interests involved, again, has generally been contingent upon live birth. In short, the unborn have never been recognized in the law as persons in the whole sense." Id., at 162. Accordingly, an abortion is not "the termination of life entitled to Fourteenth Amendment protection." Id., at 159. From this holding, there was no dissent, see id., at 173; indeed, no member of the Court has ever questioned this fundamental proposition. Thus, as a matter of federal constitutional law, a developing organism that is not yet a "person" does not have what is sometimes described as a "right to life."

Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey, 505 U.S. 833 (1992)

What you bolded isn't even true since a person can be charged with murder of an unborn child, given of course that it was wanted by its mother. So, they are protected under the law, when their mother wants them to be.

What do people not get about "woman's choice". Give it a rest. If you cant or wont carry the child to term and care for it until the age of 18 you should not attempt to force someone else to do it. Its really that simple.

Cool.

Luckily, your ignorance and lame ass opinion won't change either federal law or the Constitution.

Now get lost.

Fuck off luddy. Evidently the only valid opinions to you are the ones you yourself possess. That makes YOU an asshole as well.

Right here:

What do people not get about "woman's choice". Give it a rest. If you cant or wont carry the child to term and care for it until the age of 18 you should not attempt to force someone else to do it. Its really that simple.

I was responsible and used birth control when I didn't want any more children. The children that I conceived I did carry to term and cared for until they were of age, still doing so as a matter of fact. If you don't want a child, then don't have sex or use birth control so you don't get pregnant, it's really quite simple. Irresponsibility is not tolerated as a reason for murder, it's only tolerated when it comes to killing your own unwanted child that exists because of your own irresponsible behavior, all in the name of controling a voting block to retain or get into political power. There is literal blood on the hands of liberals who continue to support abortion to retain their power in government.

I was responsible and used birth control when I didn't want any more children. The children that I conceived I did carry to term and cared for until they were of age, still doing so as a matter of fact. If you don't want a child, then don't have sex or use birth control so you don't get pregnant, it's really quite simple. Irresponsibility is not tolerated as a reason for murder, it's only tolerated when it comes to killing your own unwanted child that exists because of your own irresponsible behavior, all in the name of controling a voting block to retain or get into political power. There is literal blood on the hands of liberals who continue to support abortion to retain their power in government.

Thats good you were responsible. That was your choice. Has nothing to do with you volunteering to take care of a child you demand someone else take care of. You are not in charge of their decisions to handle that responsibility a different way. Your opinion is obviously wrong as abortion is legal. When are you going to step up to the plate to prove your commitment to your principles? If you really believed what you were saying you would taking care of these unwanted children yourself.

Thats good you were responsible. That was your choice. Has nothing to do with you volunteering to take care of a child you demand someone else take care of. You are not in charge of their decisions to handle that responsibility a different way. Your opinion is obviously wrong as abortion is legal. When are you going to step up to the plate to prove your commitment to your principles? If you really believed what you were saying you would taking care of these unwanted children yourself.

This started by stating that what was cited as the premise for the constitutional ruling was incorrect. There are laws regarding unborn children being murdered, a person who murders a pregnant woman can be charged with two murders solely based on the fact that the woman wanted the child. So, it's murder when the woman wanted the child, it's 'choice' when she decides to kill it herself because she doesn't want it. The charge of murder is based on the party comitting the act, hypocrisy at its finest.

This started by stating that what was cited as the premise for the constitutional ruling was incorrect. There are laws regarding unborn children being murdered, a person who murders a pregnant woman can be charged with two murders solely based on the fact that the woman wanted the child. So, it's murder when the woman wanted the child, it's 'choice' when she decides to kill it herself because she doesn't want it. The charge of murder is based on the party comitting the act, hypocrisy at its finest.

Not taking responsibility for those unwanted children is hypocrisy of the highest order.

Why would I take care of them myself? What a ridiculous argument. I didn't create the life, why should I be responsible for it? Those who created it should be responsible for it. This concept of responsibility being a choice is total bullshit. You are responsbile for your actions, you're responsible for financially supporting yourself, you're responsble for feeding and clothing yourself, no one else is, Those are my 'principles', be responsible for your own actions and decisions. Why do you insist on letting people shove their responsibilities off onto others, who have no choice in whether they want it or not when they're forced thru tax dollars to financially support those who CHOOSE to be irresponsible?

Not taking responsibility for those unwanted children is hypocrisy of the highest order.

Why would I take responsibility for someone else's decision to create a child? You're absurd and ridiculous, why don't you feel the same way about them taking responsibility for their own child? They're not responsible because they feel it's okay to murder it and I'm supposed to be responsible for it because I don't agree with murder for convenience? Where do people come up with these insane thought processes? :cuckoo:

Why would I take responsibility for someone else's decision to create a child? You're absurd and ridiculous, why don't you feel the same way about them taking responsibility for their own child? They're not responsible because they feel it's okay to murder it and I'm supposed to be responsible for it because I don't agree with murder for convenience? Where do people come up with these insane thought processes? :cuckoo:

For the same reason you chose to enforce your opinion on what they should do.

I do feel the same way. I think they should take care of their children but I understand that unless I am prepared to take on that responsibility its really none of my business.

Calling me cuckoo still doesn't change you are not committed to your ideals.

Cool.

This doesn't make any sense.

Advocating for states to ban abortion is a government solution.

Moreover, states lack the authority to deny citizens their civil rights.

Cool.

This doesn't make any sense.

Advocating for states to ban abortion is a government solution.

Moreover, states lack the authority to deny citizens their civil rights.

At the State level. As a strict construction federalist, the way I see it, if it isnt in the consitution as a right given to the people explicitly, or given to the feds to regulate explicitly it devolves to the state legislatures.

There is no right to abortion in the consitution, only in the writings of judges who overstepped their consitutional bounds.

What I always find comical is most people who support unfettered abortion rights also seem to think the states have an ability to deny me MY 2nd amendment rights, which are actually STATED in the constituion.

That's just sad. All those lives. Who knows what they could have added to the world.

One of them might have cured cancer. One of them might have negotiated peace in the middle east.

One of them might be in the White House doing a good job instead of what we have.

Who knows what our foolishness and pride has prevented us from obtaining as a people.

What’s sad is you and others on the social right whining about abortion and wringing your hands in helpless futility, rather than seeking ways to end the practice which comport with the Constitution and its case law.

So, what’s your proposal?

There is nothing unconstitutional about outlawing abortion. Bad caselaw should be overturned.

There are plenty of alternatives to abortion. Adoption for example. teaching people to live chaste lives. Teaching people to respect life.

Im not surprised you aren't familiar with the number of activities occuring to stop people from choosing abortion.

Why do conservatives hate sex? Is it 'cause they don't get any and hate those who do? What else can explain the vitriol, the desire to deny contraceptives which would reduce the need for many abortions? And why do they have so much concern for the unborn child and not support health care for women and the child they are carrying? Why do they oppose national preventative health care for all children under the age of 18?

Yep.

They hate equal rights for all Americans, they hate women and they hate children.

And, don't even think about men taking responsibility for their offspring.

The more hungry children, the better.

Do you know what happens to a woman who kills her offspring. I've talked to women who have had abortions. If you think encouraging them to kill their child is helping women or children, you are delusional. It's precisely because we don't hate women or children that we don't want anyone to go through abortion.

Abortion is the exact opposite of taking responsibility for one's actions. You seem to think it's a good idea. How is running from responsibility a good thing?

If your children are hungry, then find a way to feed them.

Cool.

Now get lost.

He's ignorant because he doesn't see a right to abortion in the Constitution? There is no right to abortion in the Constitution.

Or are you really that ignorant of the Constitution that you think there is one?

Forum List

Back