We will surpass 57,000,000 since Roe v Wade by January 1st

We need abortion of millions so we have a reason to import millions of immigrants. It's called replacement of the people.

Since a large percentage of abortions are the birth control choice made by liberal females, think how much worse we'd be overrun had they chosen otherwise.

Silver lining to this little cloud, no?

Where do I start?

Liar,
Misogynist,
Bigot,
Self Righteous,
Callous,
all around jerk.

One hell of a CV Henry.

Since a large percentage of abortions are the birth control choice made by liberal females, think how much worse we'd be overrun had they chosen otherwise.

actually, conservative, republican and Christian women are just as likely to have abortions.

They just feel really bad about it afterwards.

nope. the vast majority of abortions are performed in blue states and by liberal women.

actually, conservative, republican and Christian women are just as likely to have abortions.

u got numbers to back that up, or is it the usual JoeBlow Asspullomatic crap you spew?

and if an abortion is done as a form of birth control, the woman should feel bad about it, as well as the man involved.

That's just sad. All those lives. Who knows what they could have added to the world.

One of them might have cured cancer. One of them might have negotiated peace in the middle east.

One of them might be in the White House doing a good job instead of what we have.

Who knows what our foolishness and pride has prevented us from obtaining as a people.

And what is your solution to end abortion that comports with the Constitution and its case law?

It’s not enough to simply complain about a problem; if you’re going to bring up a problem bring a solution to solve that problem as well.

When its convenient, these people wipe their butts on the Constitution.

And, forget equal rights for all people. According to them, that's anti-American.

A fetus is a person.

No it's not.

"Unborn young of any vertebrate, particularly mammals, after it has acquired its basic form. In humans, this stage begins about eight weeks after conception......"

Webster.

nope. the vast majority of abortions are performed in blue states and by liberal women.

No, actually, they really aren't.

http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/tables/12s0103.pdf

Liberal MN has a lower abortion rate (12.5) than TX (16.5) or FL (27.2). IL is slightly higher than TX, but not by much. (20.2)

Kansas, which has done a lot to restrict abortions, has a rate of 19.2.

[

u got numbers to back that up, or is it the usual JoeBlow Asspullomatic crap you spew?

and if an abortion is done as a form of birth control, the woman should feel bad about it, as well as the man involved.

Why?

Because YOU think it's a person?

They obviously don't.

Since liberals aren't really humans where IS the bitch about their abortion hobby?

That's just sad. All those lives. Who knows what they could have added to the world.

One of them might have cured cancer. One of them might have negotiated peace in the middle east.

One of them might be in the White House doing a good job instead of what we have.

Who knows what our foolishness and pride has prevented us from obtaining as a people.

What’s sad is you and others on the social right whining about abortion and wringing your hands in helpless futility, rather than seeking ways to end the practice which comport with the Constitution and its case law.

So, what’s your proposal?

Who are you to determine or dictate that?

Typical conservative moralistic arrogance.

If a woman has an abortion in good faith and in good conscience, where the circumstances warrant an abortion, there’s no reason why she should ‘feel bad’ about it.

Won't it be a great day when they can take a fetus out, alive, and plant it in a willing anti-abortionist?

That would be great, and most of the white guys who oppose abortion would develop a healthy respect for women after going through pregnancy and labor. They might stop calling them sluts and whores - I nominate Lush Limbaugh to be the first surrogate.

Followed by Ed Schultz

Who are you to determine or dictate that?

Typical conservative moralistic arrogance.

If a woman has an abortion in good faith and in good conscience, where the circumstances warrant an abortion, there’s no reason why she should ‘feel bad’ about it.

It's my opinion, something I am entitled to.

Its your typical progressive "its never my fault" attitude that causes most of the problems we have today with people talking responsibility for thier actions. If a person is responsible with thier sexual activity when they do not want a child to result there is only a slim chance that the protective measures will fail. If you don't take those precuations and end up terminating a unique organism because "I dont want it" , then you are pretty much scum.

Note I do not want to legislate a ban on abortions (what I want is the states to be able to do it if they so choose) but allowing something to be legal and making a moral judgement on something are two unique things.

People who have abortions for the sole purpose of backup birth control, excluding those who took precautions and had them fail, are major assholes, plain and simple.

[

Why?

They obviously don't.

They have created a unique organism, and in this day and age preventing that creation is easy if you are even a tiny bit responsible about your sexual activity.

People who use abortion as a form of birth control are assholes, plain and simple.

I don't think abortion should be illegal, but the moral thing to do would be to choose adoption.

[

Why?

They obviously don't.

They have created a unique organism, and in this day and age preventing that creation is easy if you are even a tiny bit responsible about your sexual activity.

People who use abortion as a form of birth control are assholes, plain and simple.

Or they j ust don't think a kidney-bean sized fetus is a person.

Which really, you guys don't, either.

I knew a gal once- good Catholic gal, Asian, traditional values family. And she and her boyfriend (A friend of mine before I developed better taste in friends) were engaged, but he was in no big hurry to marry her. So she decided to press the issue by stopping birth control, and got pregnant.

And big surprise, he didn't make good. So she got an abortion because, hey, her parents really thought she was still a virgin at 22.

What makes the story funnier, a year later, she gets back with the same guy, and the same thing happened.

So, here's the thing. Your philosophy of "you can really avoid pregnancy" would work fine if we were robots, but when you talk about REAL PEOPLE with all their foibles and problems, it don't work that way.

If you wingnuts were serious about reducing the number of abortions, you'd support family and medical leave, you'd support welfare without shame, you'd support comprehensive sex education and birth control.

But you don't. You just like to wag your fingers and thump your bibles at everyone else.

Why?

They obviously don't.

I knew a gal once- good Catholic gal, Asian, traditional values family. And she and her boyfriend (A friend of mine before I developed better taste in friends) were engaged, but he was in no big hurry to marry her. So she decided to press the issue by stopping birth control, and got pregnant.

And big surprise, he didn't make good. So she got an abortion because, hey, her parents really thought she was still a virgin at 22.

What makes the story funnier, a year later, she gets back with the same guy, and the same thing happened.

So, here's the thing. Your philosophy of "you can really avoid pregnancy" would work fine if we were robots, but when you talk about REAL PEOPLE with all their foibles and problems, it don't work that way.

If you wingnuts were serious about reducing the number of abortions, you'd support family and medical leave, you'd support welfare without shame, you'd support comprehensive sex education and birth control.

But you don't. You just like to wag your fingers and thump your bibles at everyone else.

So basically you just proved these people are assholes, thanks for that.

If you have to consider a fetus just a lump of tissue to justify killing it for no good reason, then you are the same type of asshole they are.

If you have to consider a fetus just a lump of tissue to justify killing it for no good reason, then you are the same type of asshole they are.

And, once again, martybegan, like other amoral rw's ducks and dodges the point.

And, once again, martybegan, like other amoral rw's ducks and dodges the point.

I reject the notion that only through government can issues such as this be solved. Telling people they are assholes does not require me to then support government mandated programs as Joe is proposing.

Go back to playing with electrical outlets luddy-duddy.

Why do conservatives hate sex? Is it 'cause they don't get any and hate those who do? What else can explain the vitriol, the desire to deny contraceptives which would reduce the need for many abortions? And why do they have so much concern for the unborn child and not support health care for women and the child they are carrying? Why do they oppose national preventative health care for all children under the age of 18?

Yep.

They hate equal rights for all Americans, they hate women and they hate children.

And, don't even think about men taking responsibility for their offspring.

The more hungry children, the better.

Forum List

Back