Wealth of Five Richest Men Doubles Since 2020

maxresdefault-3952184718.jpg

The world's five richest parasites have more than doubled their fortunes from $405 to $869 billion since 2020 while nearly 5 billion people have become even poorer; some parasites eagerly anticipate the globe's first $trillionaire within ten years, but seem indifferent to the claim poverty will not be eradicated for another 229 years:

Wealth of five richest men doubles since 2020 as five billion people made poorer in “decade of division,” says Oxfam | MR Online

"'This inequality is no accident; the billionaire class is ensuring corporations deliver more wealth to them at the expense of everyone else,' said Oxfam International interim Executive Director Amitabh Behar.
Today’s billionaires are nothing like the great American wealthy men of the past. Such as John Rockefeller and Henry Ford
who contributed to a prestigious American middle-class society. They created millions of middle-class jobs.

Of Course you don't.
You can't spell.
You can't punctuate.

What would you like Sir?
whayt does spelling and puncuation got to do with anything??
do you stop people when youre having a verbal conversation and ask them how they are spelling things and puncuating them??

seems counter productive to bring it up,, unless youre running from the discussion,,

Today’s billionaires nothing like the great American wealthy men of the past. Such as John Rockefeller and Henry Ford
who contributed to a prestigious American middle-class society. They created millions of middle-class jobs.
Probably because very little had been invented and perfected.

Hey Genius FranklinRoosevelt_FTW
You got an invention or a business adventure?

Of course you don't.

whayt does spelling and puncuation got to do with anything??
do you stop people when youre having a verbal conversation and ask them how they are spelling things and puncuating them??

seems counter productive to bring it up,, unless youre running from the discussion,,
Dear Lord missy.

Does your future resume look like this ^^^^^

Still unemployed?

Today’s billionaires are nothing like the great American wealthy men of the past. Such as John Rockefeller and Henry Ford
What on earth are you talking about? Jeff Bezos employees roughly 1.3 million people. Elon Musk employees around 110,000 people.

What on earth are you talking about? Jeff Bezos employees roughly 1.3 million people. Elon Musk employees around 110,000 people.
Those jobs don’t pay anywhere near what Ford paid. Ford employees were making over $30 an hour adjusted for inflation after 90 days on the job With union benefits…. they don’t have that at Tesla or Amazon.

Granted, perhaps around 2008 Ford drastically changed its pay structure but for decades on end it was an amazing thing. And it was the same with most manufacturing jobs for decades in the 20th century.

Those jobs don’t pay anywhere near what Ford paid. Ford employees were making over $30 an hour adjusted for inflation after 90 days on the job With union benefits…. they don’t have that at Tesla or Amazon.

Granted, perhaps around 2008 Ford drastically changed its pay structure but for decades on end it was an amazing thing. And it was the same with most manufacturing jobs for decades in the 20th century.

I think one man employing over 100,000 people and another employing over 1 million is pretty damn impressive. It's 100,000 and 1 million more than you do.

I thought FORD was woke.
Ford Stock @ $11.20 with the DOW at an ALL-TIME HIGH.
Is Ford good or bad, for the WOKE conservative?

Bezos, Zuckerberg, and Musk have likewise created millions of jobs.

I don't know about the African guy.

using your scenario I was just throwing a number out there,, so how does that mean I lied??
"Just throwing a number out there."

Like I said. You pulled it out of your ass.

That's the definition of a lie, dipshit. And you got caught and can't face it. You're a proven liar.

I'm done with you. You are a lost cause.

"Just throwing a number out there."

Like I said. You pulled it out of your ass.

That's the definition of a lie, dipshit. And you got caught and can't face it. You're a proven liar.

I'm done with you. You are a lost cause.
except for the part where I said the number isnt exact,,

but you lied about the founders putting progressive income taxs in the constitution,,

I think one man employing over 100,000 people and another employing over 1 million is pretty damn impressive. It's 100,000 and 1 million more than you do.
Amazon has its benefits. And I love Elon Musk for his free speech platform x

But the undeniable fact is that Henry Ford and John Rockefeller were the men who built America. They created millions of jobs that paid considerable more money compared to anything that Amazon or Tesla offers its core workers…. the overtime pay and benefits with Ford crushes anything that Amazon or Tesla offers to its core workers.

Over the 20th century millions of jobs were created by Rockefeller and ford…. Yes, Amazon might employ a lot of people right now, but as they don’t pay their core workers anything close to what Ford paid back in the day would you toss in the benefits and overtime pay

And we had an amazing middle-class in America for 75 years. It worked, and then for various reasons it stopped working. Probably the politicians fault.

Forum List

Back