Wealth of Five Richest Men Doubles Since 2020

dont mover the goal posts

we are talking about income taxs to the feds,,
Yep. And your lie about the lower 50 percent paying nothing and the 1 percent paying 90 percent has been thoroughly debunked on both counts.

Such a shame you just keep on as if you have not been exposed as a brazen liar.

ZERO integrity.

Yep. And your lie about the lower 50 percent paying nothing and the 1 percent paying 90 percent has been thoroughly debunked on both counts.

Such a shame you just keep on as if you have not been exposed as a brazen liar.

ZERO integrity.
being incorrect doesnt mean I lied,,
and more so when I said my number wasnt exact,,

a letter from someone isnt the constitution,,

just because a few had a thought doesnt change what they put in the constitution,,

so admit you lied so we can move on,,
Correspondence between the Father of the Constitution and the author of the Declaration of Independence, the most important Founders, has left you with egg on your face, liar.

maxresdefault-3952184718.jpg

The world's five richest parasites have more than doubled their fortunes from $405 to $869 billion since 2020 while nearly 5 billion people have become even poorer; some parasites eagerly anticipate the globe's first $trillionaire within ten years, but seem indifferent to the claim poverty will not be eradicated for another 229 years:

Wealth of five richest men doubles since 2020 as five billion people made poorer in “decade of division,” says Oxfam | MR Online

"'This inequality is no accident; the billionaire class is ensuring corporations deliver more wealth to them at the expense of everyone else,' said Oxfam International interim Executive Director Amitabh Behar.
So what? Did they take anything away from you? How does their accumulation of wealth hurt you?

Class envy is a bitch, huh.

being incorrect doesnt mean I lied,,
Yeah, it does. You pulled those numbers out of your ass, and we all know it.

You just don't have the manhood to admit it.

and more so when I said my number wasnt exact,,
Yes, you tried to backpedal and say it was CLOSE to 90 percent.

Another lie.

You just can't admit you pulled that shit out of your ass.

But we all know it. So do you.

You have no honor. No integrity. How sad.

Correspondence between the Father of the Constitution and the author of the Declaration of Independence, the most important Founders, has left you with egg on your face, liar.
all that matters is what they put in the constitution,,

just admit you lied,,

So what? Did they take anything away from you? How does their accumulation of wealth hurt you?
See my posts about tax expenditures.

Tax expenditures are theft from every taxpayer. And the wealthy make the most profit from them.

And as I just mentioned, Elon Musk has received $BILLIONS of government handouts. Who do you think pays for those handouts?

Yeah, it does. You pulled those numbers out of your ass, and we all know it.

You just don't have the manhood to admit it.

Yes, you tried to backpedal and say it was CLOSE to 90 percent.

Another lie.

You just can't admit you pulled that shit out of your ass.

But we all know it. So do you.

You have no honor. No integrity. How sad.
wouldnt pulling it out of my ass mean I was guessing and explains why I said the number wasnt exact??
and therefor didnt actually lie about it...

wouldnt pulling it out of my ass mean I was guessing and explains why I said the number wasnt exact??
and therefor didnt actually lie about it...
You said 90 percent. That is a flat out lie and you know it. It's not even close to that. It was a lie you pulled out of your ass. It's what you liars do, and then double, triple, quadruple down rather than admit you manufactured BULLSHIT.

ZERO integrity.

You can't even admit you pulled that out of your ass.

Remember this the next time you are tempted to lie again when I'm around.

You said 90 percent. That is a flat out lie and you know it. It's not even close to that. It was a lie you pulled out of your ass. It's what you liars do, and then double, triple, quadruple down rather than admit you manufactured BULLSHIT.

ZERO integrity.

You can't even admit you pulled that out of your ass.

Remember this the next time you are tempted to lie again when I'm around.
using your scenario I was just throwing a number out there,, so how does that mean I lied??

its obvious I never meant it to be exact and why I said it wasnt exact,,

The world's five richest parasites have more than doubled their fortunes from $405 to $869 billion since 2020 while nearly 5 billion people have become even poorer; some parasites eagerly anticipate the globe's first $trillionaire within ten years, but seem indifferent to the claim poverty will not be eradicated for another 229 years:

Wealth of five richest men doubles since 2020 as five billion people made poorer in “decade of division,” says Oxfam | MR Online

"'This inequality is no accident; the billionaire class is ensuring corporations deliver more wealth to them at the expense of everyone else,' said Oxfam International interim Executive Director Amitabh Behar.
Some of these men may be assholes that contribute to Democrats but they go rich giving us services and products that we buy. Amazon is a world wide distribution business, everybody in the world uses Microsoft products and one of them produces vehicles and rockets.

You may be envious and zealous but they are all a billion times more productive than worthless Moon Bat assholes like you.

Our Founders believed in progressive taxation.

And actually, Thomas Paine, another conservative hero, advocated for Social Security and a Basic Universal Income.

Surprise!
surprise, Thomas Paine was not a conservative. Why would you even think such a thing? He followed men like John Locke, Voltaire and Rousseau. His writings were inspirational, but he did go to France where his work inspired the French revolution. Actually that was a step too far. He had to flee France when he objected to the beheading of the King.

Sometimes liberals realize when they go too far.

And thousands of years ago lands were ruled by rich kings and the rest were peasants. In 1850 the first millionaire came to be when people still made pennies. And so on. There have always been the few that have the most and most that have the least and always will.

The rich are always rich, get over it. I accept the fact I'll never be rich and I don't want to be. I worked hard and learned a lot to make decent money so I can have a nice house, a good car, a PS5, food, pay my bills, etc.

We need the very rich. Their constant search for money has given us smartphones, internet, airplanes, laparoscopic surgery and everything we have. They also have huge companies that employ thousands of people.

Go to school, get experience and work your way up, earn decent money and be content in your life because one day you'll be dead and nothing you have done will ever matter again.

Besides, most people on here are rich as hell compared to millions on earth but I don't see them or you giving up most of your money to make things equal. If you have air conditioning or a car then your wealthy compared to a lot and you should be giving them your money.

Forum List

Back