Wealth of Five Richest Men Doubles Since 2020

Of course you don't. Because you aren't allowed to lie any more.

Unlike you, I provided evidence for everything I have said here. In the immortal words of Jack Nicholson, "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

Take your beef up with Thomas Jefferson.
prove I lied,,,
I even said my numbers werent exact,,

you lied about the constitution founded on a progressive tax system,,

What do you pay?
My EXACT fair share. I don't Cheat.
If I gave you the numbers, you and an accountant would come to the exact same conclusion/final result.

Gross Income from JOB(s) for Wife and I......then...
Standard Deduction for 2. The Wife and I.
Taxable Income adjusted by Pre-Tax Deductions, Like VEBA and IRA Contributions.
I don't itemize anymore, the Standard Deduction is better, thanks djt.

• Federal Standard Deductions for Wife and Me.
  • Educators Deduction
+ Interest, on interest bearing accounts
No Stock Market Trading Outside of my Broker Account, so no Capital Gains or Losses.
No Rentals, so no other outside income.

Pretty Simple.

No Offshore Accounts
No Lying about Under the table income (I have ZERO) I can't say that about others.

Satisfied?

If we eliminated tax expenditures, not only would we be able to balance the budget and lower tax rates (See Deven Nunes), there would also be a fantastic serendipitous effect of taking away the incentive of special interests to bribe our politicians to put exemptions, deductions, and credits in the tax code which are to their benefit at the cost of all Americans!

Campaign cash problem solved!

Well, mostly solved. We would still have the regulatory bribery corruption problem, but that can be fixed, too, if we had real men with real spines in Congress.

Sadly, not at this time.

prove I lied,,,
Already have. Even when you backpedaled and tried to say it was close to 90 percent.

You're toast, son. Face it.

I even said my numbers werent exact,,

you lied about the constitution founded on a progressive tax system,,
The Constitution does not prohibit progressive taxes.

I showed you Jefferson was in favor of progressive taxes. As was Madison, the Father of the Constitution.

so whats your suggestion to get this lower 50% to pay their fair share??
The very LOW income still pay taxes on Gas and Food, to name a few.
Are you upset that a family, making $20,000 or less per year, is NOT paying the FEDERAL INCOME TAX (FIT) you desire, but in turn, you get PISSED when the RICH are actually TAXED their fair share?

Already have. Even when you backpedaled and tried to say it was close to 90 percent.

You're toast, son. Face it.

The Constitution does not prohibit progressive taxes.

I showed you Jefferson was in favor of progressive taxes. As was Madison, the Father of the Constitution.
doesnt matter if it prohibit it,, according to the 10th A it has to give them authority to do it,,

The very LOW income still pay taxes on Gas and Food, to name a few.
Are you upset that a family, making $20,000 or less per year, is NOT paying the FEDERAL INCOME TAX (FIT) you desire, but in turn, you get PISSED when the RICH are actually TAXED their fair share?
dont mover the goal posts

we are talking about income taxs to the feds,,

This topic demonstrates my regular statements that Trumptards and other fake conservatives don't recognize an actual conservative principle when it kicks them in the nuts.

Eliminate tax expenditures, the greatest social welfare redistribution in the history of the Universe.

Eliminate taxes on production and move toward taxes on consumption.

These poor bastards seem to really hate the idea of less borrowing, lower tax rates, and every one earning identical incomes paying identical taxes!

How weird is that?

doesnt matter if it prohibit it,, according to the 10th A it has to give them authority to do it,,
The Constitution gives Congress the power to tax any way they see fit, as long as it is a direct tax and consistent everywhere in the country.

The 16th Amendment gives Congress the income tax power.

It's not hard to grasp, IF YOU WANT TO.

The Constitution gives Congress the power to tax any way they see fit, as long as it is a direct tax and consistent everywhere in the country.

The 16th Amendment gives Congress the income tax power.

It's not hard to grasp, IF YOU WANT TO.
the PROGGRESSIVE income tax,,,

if it started with the founders why did we need to pass an amendment to do it??

just admit you lied,,

dont mover the goal posts

we are talking about income taxs to the feds,,
I'd put you on ignore, except for the FACT that your ignorance shines, and you show the world just how fucking stupid the low IQ RWI actually is.

You can't:

1) Spell
2) Punctuate
3) Fight
4) Get any other RWI's to support you

You are truly fun to humiliate, especially when you can't even see it.

He gets Americans into space while our government agency is failing. The other low earth space capsule from the makers of the 737-passenger jet is 4 years behind in getting Americans into space now. DEI.
I do not begrudge any rich person a single dime of their wealth, except when they make money through corruption, as some do.

Elon Musk has received BILLIONS of dollars in government handouts. How is that fair to someone else trying to break into the market when he has that kind of corrupt advantage?

I'd put you on ignore, except for the FACT that your ignorance shines, and you show the world just how fucking stupid the low IQ RWI actually is.

You can't:

1) Spell
2) Punctuate
3) Fight
4) Get any other RWI's to support you

You are truly fun to humiliate, especially when you can't even see it.
I dont feel humiliated??

Forum List

Back