Wealthy Americans Fleeing To Escape Collapse

The tax base has been leaving California for awhile now. How is that working out?

I left Silicon Valley in 2000. Wow did I escape a mess. And in typical liberal fashion when they are heading for the wall, they step on the gas, not the breaks.

Wanting government to steal from achievers and give to you so you can sit on your lazy ass and whine that other people have more money then you is loving your country? Sounds like you're loving you.

Take all your money and leave.

It will be good for this country

The parasite wants the host to leave, and you think that's good for you?

You really do think that a the current masters of fortune here can not be replaced huh?

Well, we know you're not going anywhere as long as no one makes you work for your dinner. You just sit on your fat ass getting government checks and whining that it's not enough. My solution is for neither of us to leave, it's for you to learn the value of work the old fashion way, that's the way you get money.

You're not an Obama Food Stamp Queen though, you were on food stamps long before Obama, weren't you?

James Cameron - Avatar director

“Cameron’s decision fits the trend of wealthy Americans pulling their money out of the country and reinvesting it to buy land in the southern hemisphere, escaping spiraling tax rates and protecting themselves against the potential for widespread social dislocation.”

» Cameron Fleeing America To Escape Collapse? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Just how stjupid are you?

The income tax rate in New Zealand on income over $70,000 is something like 47 percent!

http://www.ird.govt.nz/how-to/taxrates-codes/itaxsalaryandwage-incometaxrates.html

The USA has among the lowest income tax rates in the world.

Last edited:
Liberals want the whole country to look like South Central Los Angeles.

It really would be best if the rich left and took all their manufacturing and service sector toys with them. Plunge the US into a combination of Greece and Haiti, overnight. It could get better from that point.

Take all your money and leave.

It will be good for this country

You really do think that a the current masters of fortune here can not be replaced huh?

My business is profitable and growing even in this economy, so I'm obviously good at what I do. I'd look at it this way. If the top baseball players quit, would baseball fold? Probably not. Would the quality of the game be as good? No.

So one rich hollyweird fuck says he's thinking about going south... so the hell what?

I wish ALL of hollyweird would GO SOUTH. Bunch of immoral, liberal scum.

We really are better off without people who want access to our markets and do not want to pay for the privilege. Maybe they could all buy a country somewhere, the Bushes and the moonies got together and bought a goodly chunk of Paraguay.

My business is profitable and growing even in this economy, so I'm obviously good at what I do. I'd look at it this way. If the top baseball players quit, would baseball fold? Probably not. Would the quality of the game be as good? No.

See you really do think you are better than other Americans.

Your an elitist

We really are better off without people who want access to our markets and do not want to pay for the privilege. Maybe they could all buy a country somewhere, the Bushes and the moonies got together and bought a goodly chunk of Paraguay.

Then they could prove their ideas work huh?

Gee I wonder why they dont do that?

The tax base has been leaving California for awhile now. How is that working out?

I left Silicon Valley in 2000. Wow did I escape a mess. And in typical liberal fashion when they are heading for the wall, they step on the gas, not the breaks.

Good Im glad your gone.

If people think differently then you, you want them to leave. I like a good debate. That's one big reason I'm successful and you're a welfare queen.

No you wanat a free ride and to have others pay yoiur fair share because you think you are better than your fellow Americans

See you really do think you are better than other Americans.

Your an elitist

I said I'm good at business, I didn't say I'm better then anyone. Stop whining.

Good Im glad your gone.

If people think differently then you, you want them to leave. I like a good debate. That's one big reason I'm successful and you're a welfare queen.

I dont believe you own a business.

Your a lair.

You really and truely think you are the more talented than most Americans and your analogy shows it.

No you wanat a free ride and to have others pay yoiur fair share because you think you are better than your fellow Americans

I think I provide jobs. You know what will blow your mind? People like working for me. I empower them. My job is the business, which is why I can get on message boards during the day when I want. They operate the business. I'm working at home yesterday and today and they're fine. They called me once so far over the two days, and that was a minor issue. No one has ever quit. I gave my top two employees 10% plus raises this year. Our Revenue was up 80% in 2011. Though we don't do that every year.

I have my job, they have theirs. I respect what they do, they respect what I do. Respect is something you know nothing about, which is a big reason you're such a failure.

Last edited:
why would I believe a word you say when you proffer outright baseless lies about me?

Forum List

Back