Wealthy PBS host fears slavery could return under Pres. Trump

While I think that Trump dropping a nuclear bomb on London is more likely than the US reinstituting slavery in only 4 short years. I think its quite obvious that most, if not all Trump supporters would own slaves if they could.

We will bring it on as soon as you get the nerve to try and enslave us. White people know this. The little white guys such as yourself will die. Why are you stalling if you are so tough?

What white people "know" is that if the cops can't keep you on a leash, we can....anytime we choose.
Yeah but youre afraid to choose even with the cops on your side. Thats how we know Blacks cant be enslaved again. Too many white boys like you that are afraid.

Yeah but youre afraid to choose even with the cops on your side. Thats how we know Blacks cant be enslaved again. Too many white boys like you that are afraid.

Yeah, you're scary alright....like the pervs in the clown suits. :50:

[
Yeah too bad Blacks are too smart to fall for the Republican parties wishful hoping that Blacks will be fooled into voting for racists.

Ask yourself why whites would be racist and then look in a mirror......that's why.
I already know why whites are racist. They have a inferiority complex. However, that wont help them reenslave Black people. That will just get a whole lot of white people killed.

Bring it on Big Boy. You little ghetto thugs don't possess nearly the firepower nor the ability to use that firepower as does the average white licensed hunter.
oh the fantasies and delusion
Notice how he wants us to initiate even though the thread is about re-enslaving Blacks. If he was a man he would initiate. We are less in number and he is still frightened. :laugh:

The thread is about one more stupid black man crying abut how much he is afraid of whitey boy.

Smiley doesn't really believe that. He just wants to make sure Drumpf doesnt get anywhere near the title of POTUS.

And that's all ok with you? Lie, deceive, cover-up, whatever it takes.

This is the entire MSM at work here, not just a Smiley visit to wherever. The dishonesty of these organizations who promote themselves as journalism with integrity and a watchdog for America is a very high crime --- at least up in the heavens, is my guess.

One on one, nobody is afraid of you willies....you attack in packs like the cowards you are.

Beyond insanely stupid. Hard to fathom why so many Americans still vote for Democrats. Must be the Freebies. Bizarre stuff. :cuckoo:

No, it's not the "free stuff", despite what Republicans think. It's because Minorities are smart enough to realize that Republicans are governing for the 1%, not for them. Poor white people believe what Republicans tell them, and vote against their own best interest.

Lets be honest. There is no way Blacks are going to be enslaved in this country again like they were previously. We know for starters that white boys that desire said condition are too frightened and timid to make it happen. The vast majority of whites wouldnt even help you. There are maybe 10 white guys in this whole country that would actually do more than talk on the internet. How do i know this? i know this because no matter how much you guys talk nothing has changed. White boys are weak and timid. They dont have the stomach for the death tolls that would occur to their side if they got brave enough to attempt such a thing.

Good to see PBS and NPR being so 'non-partisan' and 'unbiased.' I mean, they are receiving American Tax Dollars and all. :laugh:

One on one, nobody is afraid of you willies....you attack in packs like the cowards you are.
For now I will allow you to feel brave on the internet. Wake me when you attempt to enslave me in real life. I have something to show you.

Smiley doesn't really believe that. He just wants to make sure Drumpf doesnt get anywhere near the title of POTUS.

This is the entire MSM at work here, not just a Smiley visit to wherever. The dishonesty of these organizations who promote themselves as journalism with integrity and a watchdog for America is a very high crime --- at least up in the heavens, is my guess.

Isn't that what the alt-right media does - lie, deceive, cover-up? They've used the "gay agenda" to cover up the transfer of wealth to the 1%. Don't look at the man behind the curtain - as he makes off with your hard earned tax dollars. Left wingers are killing babies, and letting gays into bathrooms. That business executive making $20 million a year, while his workers live in poverty - he works hard for the money.

Yeah right.

Lets be honest. There is no way Blacks are going to be enslaved in this country again like they were previously. We know for starters that white boys that desire said condition are too frightened and timid to make it happen. The vast majority of whites wouldnt even help you. There are maybe 10 white guys in this whole country that would actually do more than talk on the internet. How do i know this? i know this because no matter how much you guys talk nothing has changed. White boys are weak and timid. They dont have the stomach for the death tolls that would occur to their side if they got brave enough to attempt such a thing.

No, let's get REAL honest....we have no desire to make you slaves again....no cotton to pick...so who needs a smelly animal that has to be fed and clothed? We already got the government doing that for us. And please....take a look at your typical combat Vet...white, deliberate, cold-blooded killer when required. Your fantasies about us being afraid of you has worn out it's welcome here, ya little candy-ass.

Have to agree. White folks have become fat and soft. No way are they up for a fight. Their 'Safe Spaces' are far too comfy. But that being said, white people don't want African American Slavery. Travis Smiley is just another despicable lying Democrat. Hard to fathom why PBS and NPR haven't dumped him.

For now I will allow you to feel brave on the internet. Wake me when you attempt to enslave me in real life. I have something to show you.

You "have something to show me"? Cant be a black eye....can't be a fat lip....what could it be?

Isn't that what the alt-right media does - lie, deceive, cover-up? They've used the "gay agenda" to cover up the transfer of wealth to the 1%. Don't look at the man behind the curtain - as he makes off with your hard earned tax dollars. Left wingers are killing babies, and letting gays into bathrooms. That business executive making $20 million a year, while his workers live in poverty - he works hard for the money.

Yeah right.

I am more than happy to put up a blackboard and lay out our sins vs your sins.

And most crimes, deceptions, lies and cover ups and secret deals I consider to be sins. In addition to abortion and countless perverse acts.

that is why I hold my nose and vote republican at the national level. Because democrats are not God's soldiers, that seems for sure.

Your little dick is showing.

Smiley is the typical radical nutter that spew stupidity... Instead of focusing on the fear of Donald Trump maybe activists should focus more on the actual slavery that still exist in this country when it come to Sex Slaves and Illegal Immigrants being held in slavery by Cartels!?!

Not to mention the "for profit" prisons which then hire out prisoners for less than minimum wage. America has already returned to slavery. Prisoners are forced to work for no wages while incarcerated, while the prisons sell their labour to businesses, denying free workers jobs.

"By any means necessary" Whatever it takes to wake Black people up is fine with me. I'd rather they be over cautious than not cautious enough.

You "have something to show me"? Cant be a black eye....can't be a fat lip....what could it be?
If you ever get brave enough to try and enslave me I promise I will show you. That goes for any white boy that would be brave enough to step up to the challenge. Just thinking about this is making me laugh. How many white guys do you know that would be able to enslave a Black guy like me? :laugh:

Not to mention the "for profit" prisons which then hire out prisoners for less than minimum wage. America has already returned to slavery. Prisoners are forced to work for no wages while incarcerated, while the prisons sell their labour to businesses, denying free workers jobs.

American prisons have always rented out their metal-shops and chain-gangs to do work on both public and private property....nothing new here.

Forum List

Back