Wealthy PBS host fears slavery could return under Pres. Trump

Blacks will always be enslaved by the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party thrives off the dependency crowd.
Yeah too bad Blacks are too smart to fall for the Republican parties wishful hoping that Blacks will be fooled into voting for racists.

Actually, it has been polled and found that it is the Blacks who are the most racist of all ethnic groups.
Thats amazing but has nothing to do with my point.

[
Yeah too bad Blacks are too smart to fall for the Republican parties wishful hoping that Blacks will be fooled into voting for racists.

Ask yourself why whites would be racist and then look in a mirror......that's why.
I already know why whites are racist. They have a inferiority complex. However, that wont help them reenslave Black people. That will just get a whole lot of white people killed.

Blacks will always be enslaved by the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party thrives off the dependency crowd.

Actually, it has been polled and found that it is the Blacks who are the most racist of all ethnic groups.

It has to do with your own personal racism and bigotry though.

Go cry to someone else and get back on topic.

[

Ask yourself why whites would be racist and then look in a mirror......that's why.
I already know why whites are racist. They have a inferiority complex. However, that wont help them reenslave Black people. That will just get a whole lot of white people killed.

One more over compensating black boy on the down low.

Definitely. Enslave them to the 40 hour work week, just like the rest of us.

[

Bring it on Big Boy. You little ghetto thugs don't possess nearly the firepower nor the ability to use that firepower as does the average white licensed hunter.

Tavis has his bucks (he used the Bill Moyers' trick of selling his shows back to PBS who funded them in the first place) and a star on the Hollywood walk of fame. He succeeded in the white people's world through affirmative-action and now has a guilt-complex about it. Pretty common for blacks in mid-life crisis...whites buy Corvettes, blacks start spouting Malcolm X.

Go cry to someone else and get back on topic.

You always get bitch slapped when you post don't you?

[

Bring it on Big Boy. You little ghetto thugs don't possess nearly the firepower nor the ability to use that firepower as does the average white licensed hunter.
We will bring it on as soon as you get the nerve to try and enslave us. White people know this. The little white guys such as yourself will die. Why are you stalling if you are so tough?

[

Yet a whole lot of white people got together to pass Affirmative Action...to help the "superior" black people? Interesting concept, Milkweed!

Another sad white dude who creates a thread on what a black person thinks just to complain about it. Must be Monday

[

Yet a whole lot of white people got together to pass Affirmative Action...to help the "superior" black people? Interesting concept, Milkweed!
After 400 years of white affirmative action some whites felt it would help to give Blacks partial AA and whites are still crying about it today.

If whites were superior they wouldnt have needed affirmative action to hold Blacks back. Now I would really be interested in seeing what white person would be brave enough to try and enslave me. :laugh:

We will bring it on as soon as you get the nerve to try and enslave us. White people know this. The little white guys such as yourself will die. Why are you stalling if you are so tough?

What white people "know" is that if the cops can't keep you on a leash, we can....anytime we choose.

[

oh the fantasies and delusion

Forget slavery. Let's just end housing and food welfare.
That would hurt too many whites since they make up the largest group getting welfare. It has to be slavery or else whites wont be able to compete with free Black people.

[

oh the fantasies and delusion
Notice how he wants us to initiate even though the thread is about re-enslaving Blacks. If he was a man he would initiate. We are less in number and he is still frightened. :laugh:

Forum List

Back