🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Weaponizing the Government

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Hopefully only 6 more months of this corrupt administration. The only question is America stupid enough to elect the establishment Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. My thinking is, yeah America can be that stupid.

WEAPONIZING THE GOVERNMENT

Hopefully only 6 more months of this corrupt administration. The only question is America stupid enough to elect the establishment Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. My thinking is, yeah America can be that stupid.

Yep, looks like the Republicans are going to do it to themselves, take an election that they should have won fairly easily and hand it over to Clinton because they're stupid enough to nominate someone like Donald Trump.

LOL, way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory once again.......

:popcorn:

Yep, looks like the Republicans are going to do it to themselves, take an election that they should have won fairly easily and hand it over to Clinton because they're stupid enough to nominate someone like Donald Trump.

LOL, way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory once again.......

:popcorn:

By what I am seeing, if Trump were to lose, Cruz would do no better. If Cruz somehow steals the nomination then I more than likely will sit this one out. Have not sat out an election in many many years but not voting is still a statement.

My wife is actually excited about the election for a change. I am thinking you are doing what has been done this whole primary. Saying Trump can't win as he wins.

. I am thinking you are doing what has been done this whole primary. Saying Trump can't win as he wins.

Never said Trump "can't win", I just don't think he will because like you, many Republicans will "sit this one out" if whomever their "non-Trump" candidate of choice is doesn't get the GOP nomination, so in the end, thanks to the Donald, the GOP is a house divided against itself. The Democrats are going to have a far easier time getting all the Bernie bots to fall in line behind the Queen of Corruption since gub'mint worshiping lefties tend to do as they're told in the end.

In the end it doesn't really matter.... EVIL versus EVIL, no matter which one you pick you still get EVIL.

only leftist are dumb enough to ask corrupt politicians to save them from the free market.

I mean really, you don't like corrupt corporations, but you buy their shit and morn when one of them dies, but you want clearly the most corrupt 'people' on the planet to save you from them?

just how fucking dumb is that?

I have never sat out an election. It's the only bullet I can legally fire at political enemies.
Yeah, how's that working out for you so far?

"I don't vote. Two reasons. First of all it's meaningless; this country was bought and sold a long time ago. The shit they shovel around every 4 years *pfff* doesn't mean a fucking thing. Secondly, I believe if you vote, you have no right to complain. People like to twist that around – they say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain', but where's the logic in that? If you vote and you elect dishonest, incompetent people into office who screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You caused the problem; you voted them in; you have no right to complain. I, on the other hand, who did not vote, who in fact did not even leave the house on election day, am in no way responsible for what these people have done and have every right to complain about the mess you created that I had nothing to do with." -- George Carlin

. I am thinking you are doing what has been done this whole primary. Saying Trump can't win as he wins.

Never said Trump "can't win", I just don't think he will because like you, many Republicans will "sit this one out" if whomever their "non-Trump" candidate of choice is doesn't get the GOP nomination, so in the end, thanks to the Donald, the GOP is a house divided against itself. The Democrats are going to have a far easier time getting all the Bernie bots to fall in line behind the Queen of Corruption since gub'mint worshiping lefties tend to do as they're told in the end.

In the end it doesn't really matter.... EVIL versus EVIL, no matter which one you pick you still get EVIL.

I really do not think that it is as bad as you say. My wife who barely knows when the elections are is very engaged. I don't really see that with Cruz.

What I think we will see is that once the nomination is decided those of us who talk big and say we will sit this one out will rally against Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. Her being the bigger threat then my making a statement.

I am not really sure why you call Trump or Cruz evil.

Forum List

Back