Wear a Mask in Public or Give Your Godvernment $500

$500.00 is not a big enough fine to make it effective. I would add a few zeros.

If you infect one person, the social cost will be higher than that. So I guess $500 is a bargain rate.
The social cost?

Infecting one person leads to others getting infected, such as the person's immediate family. It can result in tens of thousnds of dollar in co-pays. It can lead to children losing parents, and so on.
So can the flu. Are you trying to say that we all have to wear masks in public forever? BTW, that is not a social cost. A social cost is turning Nazi and turning freedom loving American's into the authorities for not doing what you claim you are 'just asking' people to do.
Littlest violin playing the worlds saddest song, dude. If you don't take part in society, it doesn't affect you. If you do take part in society, there are certain expectations that society has upon your conduct. That's a basic fact of life. Why else would we wear clothing outside during the summer?

Because it can help shorten the distance of the droplets. I don't like wearing a mask but every business here requires one and there's no mandate. Would that bother you as well? There's not one place you can go into here without one. Private business wise.

I'm not a leftie so roiting ain't gonna happen. But I WILL remember, and I WILL work to throw the bitch out. Shes destroying the state.

I really think we need to have the gov sell everyone a reusable biochip mask with a built in retractable straw and put everyone on a liquid diet. If you take the mask off even for bathing, sleeping or sex, an alarm goes into the government with your ID and location. Let's get the ball ROLLING!
Dont give the witch any ideas

Meanwhile in a city near you with no enforcement of mask laws, so long as you protest the right things

d0738e-20180630-immigrationmarch02.jpg
Black and white tard privilege

If you infect one person, the social cost will be higher than that. So I guess $500 is a bargain rate.
The social cost?

Infecting one person leads to others getting infected, such as the person's immediate family. It can result in tens of thousnds of dollar in co-pays. It can lead to children losing parents, and so on.
So can the flu. Are you trying to say that we all have to wear masks in public forever? BTW, that is not a social cost. A social cost is turning Nazi and turning freedom loving American's into the authorities for not doing what you claim you are 'just asking' people to do.
Littlest violin playing the worlds saddest song, dude. If you don't take part in society, it doesn't affect you. If you do take part in society, there are certain expectations that society has upon your conduct. That's a basic fact of life. Why else would we wear clothing outside during the summer?
Correct. Those expectations are that you don't force other people to cave in to your fears by following things that are proven to be ineffective.

The Wuhan death rate for under-70 is 0.04%. Like the flu.
Get it out and get it over with. We would have been beyond this point by March if not for lockdowns.

I'm not a leftie so roiting ain't gonna happen. But I WILL remember, and I WILL work to throw the bitch out. Shes destroying the state.

You're an idiot, the Governor is a Saint.

So put on a mask...not a big deal. All private businesses here require a mask and there's no mandate stating as such.
View attachment 361767
No, no, you got it all wrong. The mask does not protect YOU, it protects other people.

The box was never meant to protect you and you alone.
Well, your wrong on two fronts. The mask doesn't protect you OR the other person.

But you should learn to do things right and not wear the box. It really exposes you to people's ridicule.
Can you blow out a candle from two feet away while wearing a mask? Distancing, six feet. Put your fucking mask on.

I've said it before and will again. It would be a huge mistake to expect the police to enforce this. They are already not well liked by a large percentage of half the country and if they started enforcing this they will be disliked by a large percentage of the other half also.

Anyone who enters a store of other public arena without a mask and yells or coughs on any other person should be arrested and charged with an assault of a deadly weapon. If the victim within 14 days of the assault become infected, the charge should be update to Attempted Murder.

So put on a mask...not a big deal. All private businesses here require a mask and there's no mandate stating as such.
View attachment 361767
No, no, you got it all wrong. The mask does not protect YOU, it protects other people.

The box was never meant to protect you and you alone.
Well, your wrong on two fronts. The mask doesn't protect you OR the other person.

But you should learn to do things right and not wear the box. It really exposes you to people's ridicule.
Can you blow out a candle from two feet away while wearing a mask? Distancing, six feet. Put your fucking mask on.
Can you even understand that masks don't work because we are not blowing out candles here? The same air that is breathed out without a mask is the same air that is breathed out with a mask. Before you fucking clowns started "asking" us to wear masks, no one coughed or sneezed on others unless they were deliberately doing so. That kind of behavior was frown on and in come cases, were considered criminal.

But if a person is breathing and you walk through the same space they just occupied, you're breathing the same air. Mask or no mask.

Masks do NOT fucking work.

So, you stop asking Me and I'll stop punching your face bloody.

Anyone who enters a store of other public arena without a mask and yells or coughs on any other person should be arrested and charged with an assault of a deadly weapon. If the victim within 14 days of the assault become infected, the charge should be update to Attempted Murder.
So much for 'asking'.

The Nazi's are afraid and are going to enforce your compliance at gunpoint.

Bioterrorism, IMO. Fortunately in a no duty to retreat state, my perception of a threat is all that matters ;)

You're an idiot, the Governor is a Saint.
The governor is a fucking SS agent.

The social cost?

All laws and regulations are because of stupid actions by people. Put on your fucking mask!

Forum List

Back