Wear a Mask in Public or Give Your Godvernment $500

If you infect one person, the social cost will be higher than that. So I guess $500 is a bargain rate.
The social cost?

Infecting one person leads to others getting infected, such as the person's immediate family. It can result in tens of thousnds of dollar in co-pays. It can lead to children losing parents, and so on.
So can the flu. Are you trying to say that we all have to wear masks in public forever? BTW, that is not a social cost. A social cost is turning Nazi and turning freedom loving American's into the authorities for not doing what you claim you are 'just asking' people to do.
All laws and regulations are because of stupid actions by people. Put on your fucking mask!
Why? Is he over 70?

Anyone who enters a store of other public arena without a mask and yells or coughs on any other person should be arrested and charged with an assault of a deadly weapon. If the victim within 14 days of the assault become infected, the charge should be update to Attempted Murder.

If opening one's mouth alone was enough to be considered assault with a deadly weapon, then you'd be doing life on death row with Jeffrey Dahmer.

If you infect one person, the social cost will be higher than that. So I guess $500 is a bargain rate.
The social cost?

Infecting one person leads to others getting infected, such as the person's immediate family. It can result in tens of thousnds of dollar in co-pays. It can lead to children losing parents, and so on.
So can the flu. Are you trying to say that we all have to wear masks in public forever? BTW, that is not a social cost. A social cost is turning Nazi and turning freedom loving American's into the authorities for not doing what you claim you are 'just asking' people to do.
All laws and regulations are because of stupid actions by people. Put on your fucking mask!
Stupid people like you who destroy freedom for no reason other than your own fears. There is NO law that can force Me to wear a mask or act against My own interests unless there is a compelling risk of loss of life.

This virus has less than 1/2 of 1% risk of death.

THAT is not a compelling risk of life.

If you want to keep society safe, stay the fuck home.

And wash your skanky ass and hands.

Anyone who enters a store of other public arena without a mask and yells or coughs on any other person should be arrested and charged with an assault of a deadly weapon. If the victim within 14 days of the assault become infected, the charge should be update to Attempted Murder.

If opening one's mouth alone was enough to be considered assault with a deadly weapon, then you'd be doing life on death row with Jeffrey Dahmer.

Jeffrey is dead.

Jeffrey is dead.
Yeah, but there are others who can name the names of the Democrats and she is willing to cooperate with the FBI. I wonder how long she will be alive?

So put on a mask...not a big deal. All private businesses here require a mask and there's no mandate stating as such.
View attachment 361767
No, no, you got it all wrong. The mask does not protect YOU, it protects other people.

The box was never meant to protect you and you alone.
Well, your wrong on two fronts. The mask doesn't protect you OR the other person.

But you should learn to do things right and not wear the box. It really exposes you to people's ridicule.
Can you blow out a candle from two feet away while wearing a mask? Distancing, six feet. Put your fucking mask on.
Can you even understand that masks don't work because we are not blowing out candles here? The same air that is breathed out without a mask is the same air that is breathed out with a mask. Before you fucking clowns started "asking" us to wear masks, no one coughed or sneezed on others unless they were deliberately doing so. That kind of behavior was frown on and in come cases, were considered criminal.

But if a person is breathing and you walk through the same space they just occupied, you're breathing the same air. Mask or no mask.

Masks do NOT fucking work.

So, you stop asking Me and I'll stop punching your face bloody.
But if a person is breathing and you walk through the same space they just occupied, you're breathing the same air. Mask or no mask.

Thus, the six foot distancing. The limiting of the number of people within an area.

So put on a mask...not a big deal. All private businesses here require a mask and there's no mandate stating as such.
View attachment 361767
No, no, you got it all wrong. The mask does not protect YOU, it protects other people.

Well, your wrong on two fronts. The mask doesn't protect you OR the other person.

But you should learn to do things right and not wear the box. It really exposes you to people's ridicule.
Can you blow out a candle from two feet away while wearing a mask? Distancing, six feet. Put your fucking mask on.
Can you even understand that masks don't work because we are not blowing out candles here? The same air that is breathed out without a mask is the same air that is breathed out with a mask. Before you fucking clowns started "asking" us to wear masks, no one coughed or sneezed on others unless they were deliberately doing so. That kind of behavior was frown on and in come cases, were considered criminal.

Thus, the six foot distancing. The limiting of the number of people within an area.
And thusly no reason to wear a mask. That was even stated in the TX governors edict.

Jeffrey is dead.
Yeah, everyone knows. That wasn't the point.

View attachment 361767

Hence, the masks don't work. I can walk around any store and if you don't want to catch what I'm carrying, you walk a different way.

You see, its all on you. If people not wearing masks scare you, then stay the fuck home. Problem solved.

Enforce actions on things YOU can control. When you try to control Me, bad things are going to happen to you.

Jeffrey is dead.
Yeah, but there are others who can name the names of the Democrats and she is willing to cooperate with the FBI. I wonder how long she will be alive?

I wouldn't be willing to place money on it.

Jeffrey is dead.

I wouldn't be willing to place money on it.
On her survival? Well, you and I agree on that.

I've said it before and will again. It would be a huge mistake to expect the police to enforce this. They are already not well liked by a large percentage of half the country and if they started enforcing this they will be disliked by a large percentage of the other half also.
OSHA should enforce it. Two entities you NEVER FUCK WITH are OSHA and the IRS.

Nah, "Stand Your Ground" should apply.

No. Not wearing a mask. FOCUS!!!!

View attachment 361767

Yep. Masks dont fit snugly around the mouth and nose. That unfiltered air IS getting thru.

Government can SUGGEST. Mandated behavior is about CONTROL. Democrats are all about control They see you as SUBJECTS and not free citizens. Besides, this disease is NOT as bad as the terrified sheep want to believe.

I still dont know anyone who actually has or had the disease, let alone died.

The utter destruction of our way of life over this. Unbelievable!

I'm not a leftie so roiting ain't gonna happen. But I WILL remember, and I WILL work to throw the bitch out. Shes destroying the state.

I love it, everyone will need to wear a mask, if she enforces it. I think they should ticket a person 50 bucks everytime they get caught without a mask.

I'm not a leftie so roiting ain't gonna happen. But I WILL remember, and I WILL work to throw the bitch out. Shes destroying the state.

I love it, everyone will need to wear a mask, if she enforces it. I think they should ticket a person 50 bucks everytime they get caught without a mask.
They should ticket someone everytime they express an opinion in public. $100

The social cost?

Stupid people like you who destroy freedom for no reason other than your own fears. There is NO law that can force Me to wear a mask or act against My own interests unless there is a compelling risk of loss of life.

This virus has less than 1/2 of 1% risk of death.

THAT is not a compelling risk of life.

If you want to keep society safe, stay the fuck home.

And wash your skanky ass and hands.
136K US deaths is a compelling number to me, but I'm not a self-centered puke like you.

They should ticket someone everytime they express an opinion in public. $100
Nope just when they refuse to wear a mask.

Forum List

Back