Weather destroys wind turbines in Iowa

That you should call yourself an expert on wind turbines just boggles the fucking mind.

He will educate YOU with the commonly known tidbit that wind turbines can rotate to face the wind. They they don't do so in seconds is simply a matter of scale. And if you want to see the rate at which wind direction changes.

View attachment 960650
Birds successfully migrate thousands of miles, sailing ships navigate the world and wind turbines are able to efficiently cope with changing wind direction. It is amazing how often you fail to do anything but demonstrate your ignorance in a field in which you've now repeatedly claimed expertise.

How much time have you spent a few hundred feet above the midwestern plains or a few miles off the coast? Gusts are primarily the product of turbulence caused by ground topography and surface obstructions. Aloft, where the wind turbines hang out, the wind is faster and far more steady.
Wind is much more complicated then stating gust are caused by topography and surface obstructions.

Where the wind turbines hangout? Thankfully, I base my comments of facts and have supported the fact I presented with links.

Crick, what really puzzles me is how you are so quick to claim that I am lying when I can cite posts and threads in this forum that prove you are either lying or am suffering extreme loss of memory.

I dont see why links are needed when these issues are proven, in these threads,

Wind is much more complicated then stating gust are caused by topography and surface obstructions.
How would you characterize the difference between wind at the surface and wind at 100 meters and what might be the cause of those differences, hotshot?
Where the wind turbines hangout?
Yeah, where the wind turbines hang out.
Thankfully, I base my comments of facts and have supported the fact I presented with links.
Not that any of us have seen.
Crick, what really puzzles me is how you are so quick to claim that I am lying when I can cite posts and threads in this forum that prove you are either lying or am suffering extreme loss of memory.
You much favor links to other posts here. It almost seems as if you're afraid of venturing out on the internet.
I dont see why links are needed when these issues are proven, in these threads,
Wow. It never ends.

If you're thinking I'm gonna pay you for services like this, you've got another think coming.

Trump falsely claims wind turbines lead to whale deaths by making them ‘batty’ :auiqs.jpg:

“I’ve studied it better than anybody I know,” the president asserted in a bizarre segment from a weekend speech to young conservatives in West Palm Beach, Florida, close to his winter retreat at Mar-a-Lago where he is spending the holidays.

“I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. They’re noisy. They kill the birds. You want to see a bird graveyard? Go under a windmill someday. You’ll see more birds than you’ve ever seen in your life.”

Trump falsely claims wind turbines lead to whale deaths by making them ‘batty’ :auiqs.jpg:

“I’ve studied it better than anybody I know,” the president asserted in a bizarre segment from a weekend speech to young conservatives in West Palm Beach, Florida, close to his winter retreat at Mar-a-Lago where he is spending the holidays.

“I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. They’re noisy. They kill the birds. You want to see a bird graveyard? Go under a windmill someday. You’ll see more birds than you’ve ever seen in your life.”

Lots of people are making the claim. That the pounding is messing up the whales sonar.

Right now it is the only logical explanation of the huge increase in whale deaths.

Either way, it makes no sense to put wind turbines where the whales live.

Another example of how democrats dont care about the environment

Lots of people are making the claim. That the pounding is messing up the whales sonar.

Right now it is the only logical explanation of the huge increase in whale deaths.

Either way, it makes no sense to put wind turbines where the whales live.

Another example of how democrats dont care about the environment

Trump makes lots of crazy claims.

"nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought?"

“My uncle used to tell me about nuclear before nuclear was nuclear" and "He would tell me, ‘There are things that are happening that could be potentially so bad for the world in terms of weaponry,'"

Donald Trump has claimed, even though the U.S. had already developed and used nuclear weapons before he was born (1946).

Could anyone have really been unaware or doubtful that "nuclear is powerful" in the 1980s, when Dr. Trump supposedly informed his nephew of that fact?

Trump makes lots of crazy claims.

"nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought?"

“My uncle used to tell me about nuclear before nuclear was nuclear" and "He would tell me, ‘There are things that are happening that could be potentially so bad for the world in terms of weaponry,'"

Donald Trump has claimed, even though the U.S. had already developed and used nuclear weapons before he was born (1946).

Could anyone have really been unaware or doubtful that "nuclear is powerful" in the 1980s, when Dr. Trump supposedly informed his nephew of that fact?
Nice try at trolling. We all know Trump is smarter and better than the Democrats who are taking us back to stone age

Nice try at trolling. We all know Trump is smarter and better than the Democrats who are taking us back to stone age
He doesn't SOUND like he's smarter. Does a smart person think those Iowa windmills are giving people cancer?

He doesn't SOUND like he's smarter. Does a smart person think those Iowa windmills are giving people cancer?
It is the idiot, crick, amongst us, that ignore the potential to increase cancers through the ingestion of micro epoxy/plastic/gel coats of fiberglass wind turbine blades.

These particles, trillions of particles, are being scattered into the farmland across America and now the Oceans.
1718200095034.png

It is the idiot, crick, amongst us, that ignore the potential to increase cancers through the ingestion of micro epoxy/plastic/gel coats of fiberglass wind turbine blades.

These particles, trillions of particles, are being scattered into the farmland across America and now the Oceans.
View attachment 961145
And was that what Trump was talking about when he said windmills could give you cancer? No. He was claiming the sound of a windmill could give you cancer.

Forum List

Back