🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WeatherUnderground predicting 6" rain at Oroville over next 7 days

Should the feds help? I say no! Brownie gave illegal aliens billions of dollars that should have been spent on flood prevention.

Oroville, CA | 49.6° | Clear
I agree. The so-called president should refuse help......I'm quite sure the Republican dominated areas of Northern California threatened by the leaky spillway will appreciate it.
As long as you have sanctuary cities, yes Trump should refuse funding.

Should the feds help? I say no! Brownie gave illegal aliens billions of dollars that should have been spent on flood prevention.

I agree. The so-called president should refuse help......I'm quite sure the Republican dominated areas of Northern California threatened by the leaky spillway will appreciate it.
Yeah...those GOP areas below the dam are sanctuary cities alright.

Sanctuary cities are against the law. Get rid of them or you don't get your funding.

In answer to your question........depends.

Just last week (wasn't it?), Cali wanted & was pushing for Calexit because they didn't want to be American. Then I say NO, they aren't our responsibility.

But now since they need U$ because of their own failure to take care of this problem previously.......I say yes, government should help them...as long as they sit down, shut up and take it like a State.

btw........Trump has approved FEMA $

The wells in my area were dropping so the community which is 100 pct republican decided to pump from the snake river.
So rather that ask for gov. help the community pulled it's resources together and do the project on their own.
We now have over 40 miles of underground piping to help irrigate our area.
Best thing we did was keep the gov. away.

The best thing the community could do is tell the gov. to get lost and do it on their own.
then "they" would have control over the project and probably do a better job than any gov. agency.

Meanwhile the storm has arrived. It's raining, but not real hard...Yet. and yes, I AM in the vicinity of Oroville but up a tad higher...Lucky me. Not so lucky for the 200k plus worrying about their homes and heading here to churches, people offering their homes, etc...And on towards Chico. Big storm is to hit tomorrow. I'm keeping an eyeball on the swollen creek running beside my bedroom.

Then again, I guess I know nothing even though I live here. *Eye roll*

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Yeah, liberals are amazing. They all know so much that isn't so. They pretend to care about things but all they really care about is bring destruction to the USA.

You're so dishonest and full of shit. You showed your bias when you made comment on the political climate in northern cali. Something hubby and I breathed a sigh of relief over, though those wacko fucks down south always out voted the normal folks.
If upper cali were dominated by bunny butt sniffin shitheels like the rest of the state... y,alls answer would have been different.
hypocrites.

Meanwhile the storm has arrived. It's raining, but not real hard...Yet. and yes, I AM in the vicinity of Oroville but up a tad higher...Lucky me. Not so lucky for the 200k plus worrying about their homes and heading here to churches, people offering their homes, etc...And on towards Chico. Big storm is to hit tomorrow. I'm keeping an eyeball on the swollen creek running beside my bedroom.

Then again, I guess I know nothing even though I live here. *Eye roll*

We lived in the Shasta Lake area from 88 to 2015. Beautiful land.

It is very gorgeous here. If I can't have my ocean on the central coast for awhile, here will suffice. It's colder, but I can deal with it. But we decided that when a unit is available for us on the waiting list for seniors, we will return "home" and leave this lovely area.

I loved our home and the land. Within a couple hours you could race to any lake and cool off in the 147 degree heat... go to the ocean that I was addicted to or enjoy the mountains or Redwoods. Perfection
It was the political climate from down south we couldn't abide... Now we live waaaay in the boonies of Missouri and love that too.

The so-called Governor is corrupt and incompetent, but the legitimate President has a duty to help the the people abandoned by the corrupt democrats.

GOP areas in Northern California? :lmao: :lol: :rofl:

There is a reason you're called "shortbus."

Forum List

Back