Webb Hubbell warns GOP not to make Hillary testify on Benghazi

HRC should have to testify.

She is smarter and more adept than any of them and more than most of them together.

GOP can make points if they stay straight on target; but it will boomerang badly if the target is HRC's credibility to run for President,

The Dems are debating whether or not to participate and appoint their own members - the breakdown will be 7-Rs and 5-Ds – and I predict they will join if only for the reason that if they don’t then the Republicans will have unlimited subpoena power. If they do participate they can use their arguments to limit that power. All they would have to do to stymie a subpoena is to convince a single Republican to vote “nay”

For which reason if there is but a single RINO on the panel it's doomed.
Agreed, so we can only hope that Boehner takes that into account.

With those considerations I predict that the Dems will take part.

She is smarter and more adept than any of them and more than most of them together.

GOP can make points if they stay straight on target; but it will boomerang badly if the target is HRC's credibility to run for President,

Overlooking, of course, that her damaged memory will be on display raising questions as to whether she should even be allowed outdoors alone.

good deal, anyone in public office who goes down, NEEDS to go down, so get her on the hot seat and turn up the GAS. Let the chips fall where they may, she can snitch to her heart's content.

The people are already sick of the lies, cover ups and downright hostile party of Obama

with the dems saying none of this is a big deal, they are going to REFUSE to take part, etc..... should slam the led on their coffin

I'm hoping this gets him IMPEACHED

Nixon did less than this administration and they wanted him impeached, instead he resigned...which is the least a man who has any honor left should do

Last edited:
yeah, and EVERYONE involved in it should go to prison for negligent homicide, too. again, let the chips fall where they MAY. drag to court everyone from Reagan, Bush and Clinton's admins who did anything like this. put them ALL where they belong.

The possible "contempt of Congress" citation that may be along shortly is a joke. Any such citation is referred to the (former) "Justice" Department for prosecution.

Give that much chance?

No, really, any chance at all of happening?

well by golly, we should just listen to some politician who will scratch the back of another

you people didn't have a problem when it came to Democrats investigation on some SUPPOSED leak on Valier Plame and not one person was killed

such two faced hypocrites when it's your party in office

Holy shit i forgot about that one. The liberals made that a huuuuuuuge deal, over outing a non covert cia employee. So when is stepens going to be on vanity fair......oh wait, hes dead.

And the buzz in the uber right TPM echo chamber grows.

Yeah, as the TPM candidates are being slaughtered in the primaries.

^^^Yeah but so called establishment candidates sound more like and have fewer differences from TPM candidates and that may be as good as it gets.

I'm just as happy with that outcome.

They do not sound like and have greater differences than the TPM candidates.

You need to tell the truth.

It won't be as easy as that for her. Most of what happens will be depositions (taken in private) with high powered attorneys and the congress people will only attend to view, take cognizance so as to provide guidance

That removes the element of sideshow from the procedure. It also cuts to the chase. Anybody here ever been the subject of a mandated deposition? It feels very threatening.

The last time HRC was questioned in one, her most common answer was "I don't recall". That answer in itself can be very telling....

The public hearings will come after the private depositions.

Last edited:
Good ole' Webb Hubble, no doubt hoping for a gig in the HRC administration. Guess he couldn't find any tenure at Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac - aka the "democratic career parking lot - because of his criminal record.

Last edited:

Why shouldn't she testify? She was one handling things so it only makes sense.

I am so sick of the way Hillary and Obama act indignant because someone has the nerve to question their decisions. They better get over it and just cooperate already.

I love Trey Gowdy. He's a good guy and he tells it like it is. In this video, he has a few questions for the media. The so-called reporters should be ashamed that they can't answer any of them.

Trey Gowdy Demands Answers On Benghazi

Last edited:

Forum List

Back