Website -17K an hour and states signing up more

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Looks like the process is getting better and better. There are still some states with problems because the Rs have the power to keep people from signing up. But, little by little, this is getting done.

What I want to know is, if you're in a state where the Rs are gumming it up, can you still sign up on line? Or, does your state of resident stop you?

Yeah....congress hasn't been told what the numbers are - but never fear...duddley is on it.
17k per hour...
17k what?
Hits?
Page views?
Logins?
Created a login?
As for 17k per hour actually signing up for ACA? - not on your life...the media would be all over it - and Obama would have had a one hour special on TV bragging about it hours ago.
Probably that is how many times the site has crashed.

States that have their own web portals for signing people up with ACA policies may be having a measure of success, but as soon as it's discovered that you don't qualify for a subsidy you are shuttled to healthcare.org.

What we're seeing here are people who do qualify for a subsidy in a state with its own web portal.

As usual, libtards are behind....

Here's what the MAN IN CHARGE says....

Yahoo News Canada - Latest News & Headlines

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Obama administration's HealthCare.gov adviser Jeffrey Zeints said on Friday that the trouble-plagued federal healthcare website is improving, but that higher volumes of visitors are exposing new capacity and software issues.

In a conference call with reporters, Zeints said progress this week has been marred by roadblocks. He described HealthCare.gov as being "a long way from where it needs to be."

I speak the language known as 'lying scumbag dimocrap piece of shit' so I'll translate it for you.....

"We're fucked and so is the site"

In case you didn't read the article

"The U.S. health-insurance exchange is seeing improvement and can now register 17,000 customers per hour “with almost no errors,”

We don't want Dem dimocraps and we don't want TPM TeaPoCraps running adult things.

Forum List

Back