Week 17 NFL picks

LOL at the Titans!! They were playing against 3rd stringers and act like they won the Superb owl.

This'll be the first time I'm going to be rooting for the Pats.

Although I did learn that AJ McCarron isn't a good backup QB.

Cowpies played the way they should have played last week. Now they're out of the playoffs. Yay!

Vikes and Texassans played scrubs and lost.

Now I am rooting for the Seachix to beat the Whiners. As a Vikings fan, I'd rather face the Seachix than the Saints.

Was hoping the Kitties could pull off a win against the Pukers, but no.

Browns just fired their coach. Expect many other heads to roll soon.

Cowpies played the way they should have played last week. Now they're out of the playoffs. Yay!

Now I am rooting for the Seachix to beat the Whiners. As a Vikings fan, I'd rather face the Seachix than the Saints.

Texans went with AJ McCarron and 2nd and 3rd stringers against the Titans halfwit.
Once the Chiefs won there was nothing to play for.
Do you even watch football?

Texans went with AJ McCarron and 2nd and 3rd stringers against the Titans halfwit.
I think I just said they played scrubs and lost. Vikes didn't have anything to play for either. As a fan, I'd rather they win than lose. Call me crazy.

I think I just said they played scrubs and lost. Vikes didn't have anything to play for either. As a fan, I'd rather they win than lose. Call me crazy.

Than you should probably rephrase your statement.
It can be interpreted either way. As in the Titans are scrubs.
I'd rather lose a meaningless game than have Watson or one of our starters tear an ACL personally.

I'd rather lose a meaningless game than have Watson or one of our starters tear an ACL personally.
I can see that, but if I had just shelled out hundreds of dollars to sit in the stands and watch the game, I'd feel ripped off.

I can see that, but if I had just shelled out hundreds of dollars to sit in the stands and watch the game, I'd feel ripped off.

Everyone knew it was a distinct possibility that we'd be resting our starters.
And season ticket holders know enough about football to understand the move.
Did I want the Texans to knock the Titans out of the playoffs?
Hell yeah I did!! But not at the expense of possibly getting starters hurt.

Someone getting hurt is a possibility every week. I just think that teams should always put their best product forward. Anyway, good luck against the Bills next week.

Someone getting hurt is a possibility every week. I just think that teams should always put their best product forward. Anyway, good luck against the Bills next week.

Would you invest money if there was nothing to be gained?
Or send troops into battle when the outcome didnt matter?
Thats just foolish.

Not a good start for the Hawks to beat the Niners. It's currently 13-0. :D

Could maybe have been more if Deebo Samuel hadn't bobbled a catch inside the 10.

Thats just foolish.

It's arguable that there is nothing to be gained. Momentum, if nothing else, is a factor. There have been teams that rested starters who came out flat in the playoffs. :dunno:

Thats just foolish.
As a fan, would you like to spend hundreds of dollars to go to a game to see your team play and then rather than see your favorite players do their thing, you get to watch a debacle with a bunch of backups and nobodies? Maybe they should charge half price to see what amounts to an exhibition game.

Thats just foolish.

It's arguable that there is nothing to be gained. Momentum, if nothing else, is a factor. There have been teams that rested starters who came out flat in the playoffs. :dunno:

There's always that risk but most teams will be playing their asses off in the playoffs.

Thats just foolish.
As a fan, would you like to spend hundreds of dollars to go to a game to see your team play and then rather than see your favorite players do their thing, you get to watch a debacle with a bunch of backups and nobodies? Maybe they should charge half price to see what amounts to an exhibition game.

Wouldnt bother me one bit if it meant my team entered the playoffs healthy.
This isnt about what fans think,it's about winning.

Thats just foolish.

Maybe... But if I went to a car dealership and spent big bucks for a Porsche and they handed me a Pinto, I'd be pissed.

Thats just foolish.

Maybe... But if I went to a car dealership and spent big bucks for a Porsche and they handed me a Pinto, I'd be pissed.

If you accepted the Pinto what would that make you?

Thats just foolish.

A Texans fan.

Thats just foolish.

A Texans fan.

Thats weak dude.
It wasn't a Texan fan who thought a Pinto was the same as a Porsche.

A Texans fan.

Thats weak dude.
It wasn't a Texan fan who thought a Pinto was the same as a Porsche.
You said it wouldn't matter to you to pay a premium price for a substandard product because winning.

Forum List

Back