Weiner rage comes to a head

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
March 18, 2013

Disgraced pol Anthony Weiner is potentially climbing back into politics after recently spending more than $100,000 on campaign consulting and polling — and sources tell Page Six that one person he’s looking to prove wrong about him is House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who urged him to resign in 2011. “Weiner is still fuming over his downfall, and he blames Nancy Pelosi,” said a source. After Weiner’s sexting scandal, he announced he was going to get psychological treatment and take a leave from the House, but Pelosi released a statement calling for him to resign after he’d informed her of his plan to deal with the situation. Our source further adds, “Weiner has recently been telling pals that ‘when Hillary is president,’ he will get his revenge.”

Read more:
Anthony Weiner still fuming over downfall, ?wants revenge on Nancy Pelosi? - NYPOST.com

I'll never understand why one liberal gets a party in the White House Rose Garden for his denial of civil rights for a lover with a blue dress and another liberal gets put on the compost pile for only destroying his own family rather than 30 or 40 others, with one of the damaged, the Wylie husband's committing suicide the week after her White House scandal was exposed. As people die off, cheat Americans so bad they land in the corner, and a new election season comes to elect the next one-worlder to American power, it all gets so blurred.

One gets half-million dollar speech engagements, another gets put out to pasture before his prime.

What is it about corruption do people not understand?

I'll never understand why one liberal gets a party in the White House Rose Garden for his denial of civil rights for a lover with a blue dress and another liberal gets put on the compost pile for only destroying his own family rather than 30 or 40 others, with one of the damaged, the Wylie husband's committing suicide the week after her White House scandal was exposed. As people die off, cheat Americans so bad they land in the corner, and a new election season comes to elect the next one-worlder to American power, it all gets so blurred.

One gets half-million dollar speech engagements, another gets put out to pasture before his prime.

Actually, Wylie's husband killed himself over his own financial problems, before he ever knew that his wife was "groped" by Clinton.

And Monica could have brought down Clinton at any time. She went to the mat for him, which was kind of stupid.

So, no, I don't worry about the lives and families destroyed because he lied about sex.

I worry about the lives and families destroyed because Bush lied about Weapons of Mass destruction.

Why is you folks never bring up Selene Waters?

Who is Selene Waters? Sounds black. I never heard of her.

A lot of these disgraced pols want to try to come back; I don't think they can, though. Lurid sex scandals is the ONE thing everyone knows about them and will remember.

Mark Sanford, the ex-governor of SC who had the Argentine sexpot he would use state money to fly down to visit on erotic weekends away from his wife and four sons and state, is trying to come back politically, and run for Senate.......I'm guessing it won't work.

Even Elliot Spitzer, of call-girl infamy, got a TV talk show, briefly, with rumors he'd try again.

I think they just don't know how to do anything else and they can't give up, but it won't go.

Weiner's problem was that he had a name like Weiner. When you have a name like Weiner, you don't go around texting pictures of your junk.

Just saying.

When people giggle when you say your name, you just don't have political viability.

Weiner's problem was that he had a name like Weiner. When you have a name like Weiner, you don't go around texting pictures of your junk.

Just saying.

When people giggle when you say your name, you just don't have political viability.

No, laughter is the ultimate political failure.

Forum List

Back