Weinergate

They're still trying to figure out how they can blame this on Breitbart.

Oh.Mi.Gawd:

boedicca-albums-mo-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3593-winerpix.jpg

» Déjà Vu: Another Congressman Bares Naked Torso (and More) for Online Pal - Big Government

I could say with certitude that these pics are of Anthony Weiner.

GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I just "HACKED" up my liver.. Why in the hell would ANYONE who looked that bad send out nekkid pics?? LIBERALS ARE CREEPY AS HELL!

PERVERT PERVERT PERVERT PERVERT PERVERT***CHEATING PERV CHEATING PERV CHEATING PERV***** BUBBA WANNABE BUBBA WANNABE~ Where's the cigar?

I'm betting that his wife dumps him before the end of the summer.

I'm getting tired of the same old excuses on this one, try one of these please:

1. That is all photoshopped.
2. He was drunk.
3. It was a bad marriage.
4. His bottled water was drugged.
5. The Russians are at it again.
6. He still does his job well.
7. All these young ladies are crazy.
8. USMB conservatives drove him over the edge.

I kind of like #8.

I don't know...I'd be willing to bet that she doesn't. Unless he is forced out of office. We'll just have to wait and see if the press sweeps it under the rug.

2. He was drunk.

I kind of like #8.
I wonder if it's too late to blame Bush. :D

I don't know...I'd be willing to bet that she doesn't. Unless he is forced out of office. We'll just have to wait and see if the press sweeps it under the rug.

She could be a Stand By Your Man clone of Hillary, but as there are no children involved (unless she is pregnant), I bet she dumps him.

She's in her mid-30s and has time to start over again with better material.

2. He was drunk.

I kind of like #8.

Number 6...thats going to be the one they will stick to when it comes out that he did it..knowingly did it....and did it more than the few times we know about.

Yep...I can hear it now...."with all of the good he has done for his country, he does not deserve to be repirmanded.

She could be a Stand By Your Man clone of Hillary, but as there are no children involved (unless she is pregnant), I bet she dumps him.

I'm sorry, but anyone who asks a SERIAL CHEATER like Bubba to officiate and marry you, IMO does have much common sense to begin with..

i hear John Edwards is available

2. He was drunk.

I kind of like #8.

Number 6...thats going to be the one they will stick to when it comes out that he did it..knowingly did it....and did it more than the few times we know about.

Yep...I can hear it now...."with all of the good he has done for his country, he does not deserve to be repirmanded.

I don't think #6 is going to work out so well.

Weiner has been a Very Loud Attack Dog for the Dems. Now, as a laughingstock, he has lost any credibility he had in that role.

2. He was drunk.

I kind of like #8.
I wonder if it's too late to blame Bush. :D

I consider that an old excuse, though I did hear Pelosi use it on Face the Nation Sunday in regards to the economy.

you may be right sir... finding better material shouldn't be hard to do. Don't think I've ever seen a picture of her so I don't know if she is attractive or not. And having a new last name certainly wouldn't be a bad thing. Can you imagine having Weiner for a last name?

you may be right sir... finding better material shouldn't be hard to do. Don't think I've ever seen a picture of her so I don't know if she is attractive or not. And having a new last name certainly wouldn't be a bad thing. Can you imagine having Weiner for a last name?

I'm a gal, but please don't call me M'am.

Here's a pic of his wife, Huma Abedin. She could do a lot better than Weiner.

1247497642-huma-abedin-2.jpg

Her name is Huma and she is an assistant to Hillary Clinton. <waits for it>

Married less than a year and up to this crap? Wonder if he tweeted any guys?

Last edited:

I'm a gal, but please don't call me M'am.

Here's a pic of his wife, Huma Abedin. She could do a lot better than Weiner.

1247497642-huma-abedin-2.jpg

OH...I am terribly sorry. I knew that and typed ahead of myself. But I will refrain from calling you Ma'am. LOL

She' is very pretty...I found pics right away. never cared enough to find out more about her till just now. She's from India? And an aide to Hillary Clinton....OH THE TWISTS!!!

Forum List

Back