Weinergate

She' is very pretty...I found pics right away. never cared enough to find out more about her till just now. She's from India? And an aide to Hillary Clinton....OH THE TWISTS!!!

No, she is not from India, although her father is of Indian descent.

Abedin was born in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Her father was of Indian descent and was an Iranian scholar who died when she was 17 years old, and her Pakistani-born mother is a professor in Saudi Arabia.[1] At the age of two, her family relocated to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Abedin returned to the United States to attend George Washington University.

Huma Abedin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Her name is Huma and she is an assistant to Hillary Clinton. <waits for it>

Married less than a year and up to this crap? Wonder if he tweeted any guys?

Here is Hillary and Huma together....

Huma-Abedin.jpg

She could be a Stand By Your Man clone of Hillary, but as there are no children involved (unless she is pregnant), I bet she dumps him.

She's in her mid-30s and has time to start over again with better material.

you may be right sir... finding better material shouldn't be hard to do. Don't think I've ever seen a picture of her so I don't know if she is attractive or not. And having a new last name certainly wouldn't be a bad thing. Can you imagine having Weiner for a last name?

I'm a gal, but please don't call me M'am.

Here's a pic of his wife, Huma Abedin. She could do a lot better than Weiner.

1247497642-huma-abedin-2.jpg

yea, she is so dumping his ass lol

Anthony Dick is a loud mouthed arrogant assclown but who gives a fuck who he shows his cock to??

He better not lie about it or he will look like a bigger asshole than he already is.

Apparently the clown is going to hold a press conference some time today.

I wonder if he'll wag his finger at the camera and say: I did not have SEXT with That Woman.

I wish he didn't lie.

*sigh*

He really did dissapoint his supporters.

I think the NY constituents can handle this though.

The tabloids are having a BALL wiith Weiner:

Weinergate is getting bigger and bigger.

Another woman has come forward to RadarOnline.com and Star magazine and provided a sexting exchange with embattled New York Representative Anthony Weiner.

The woman says she has 200 sexually explicit messages from Weiner from a Facebook account the Democratic politician no longer uses.

RadarOnline.com and Star magazine verified that the account where the messages originated does belong to Weiner (see below).

He told the woman he had a "ridiculous bulge" in his shorts and asked if she "wanna see" it -- almost three months before a photo of an erect penis in tight fitting briefs appeared in the pol’s Twitter stream....

Weinergate Grows: Another Woman Provides Sex Messages From His Account | Radar Online

He's definitely slipping into the John Wayne Bobbit-Joey Buttafuoco level of celebrityhood.

Weiner just admitted to everything......and he's not resigning.

This is the difference between a Democrat and a Republican.

A Democrat begs for forgiveness after denying it but refuses to resign where as a Republican resigns for the good of the office.

As long as Weiner is not a political liability he will stick around. Charlie Rangel is still in office.

This is pathetic......and expected.

Last edited:

A Democrat begs for forgiveness after denying it but refuses to resign where as a Republican resigns for the good of the office.

As long as Weiner is not a political liability he will stick around. Charlie Rangel is still in office.

that whole rangel thing totally destroyed any ethical standing the democrats had with me.

NY Rep. Anthony Weiner admits posting lewd photo, says he's 'deeply sorry'

The above is breaking news on the MSNBC site. That big dummy!!! How could he be so stupid????? I'm so pissed at him. :eek:

no offense, but hell with that. he has no reason to resign. rightwingnuts have to resign because they spend their careers pretending they're bastions of morality and push radical religious right agendas. THAT's why when a closet homosexual spends 20 years talking about how vile gays are that he has to resign when people find out he's gay.

no one gives a damn about what they do personally. it's about the hypocrisy

he has no reason to resign because his constituency isn't rightwingnuts who think their politicians are supposed to preach 'christian values'.

it's a beautiful thing.

i know the right hates anthony weiner, but his constituents, you know ... THE PEOPLE WHO VOTE FOR HIM AND WHO HE REPRESENTS.... probably don't much give a flying about his personal life.

Last edited:
He has every reason to resign. He broke his oath of office - and has proven himself to have no integrity.

If the people in his district reelect him, then they deserve him.

no offense, but hell with that. he has no reason to resign. rightwingnuts have to resign because they spend their careers pretending they're bastions of morality and push radical religious right agendas. THAT's why when a closet homosexual spends 20 years talking about how vile gays are that he has to resign when people find out he's gay.

no one gives a damn about what they do personally. it's about the hypocrisy

he has no reason to resign because his constituency isn't rightwingnuts who think their politicians are supposed to preach 'christian values'.

it's a beautiful thing.

i know the right hates anthony weiner, but his constituents, you know ... THE PEOPLE WHO VOTE FOR HIM AND WHO HE REPRESENTS.... probably don't much give a flying about his personal life.

so if one doesn't run around saying murder is wrong it's okay to murder?? is that so?? what a fricking hypocrite you are and it makes my heart sing to hear weinerman apologize to brietbard..

Forum List

Back