Weinergate

Obviously what he did was dumb. But what grounds should he be resigning on? His wife should have issue with what he did more then the rest of us. He broke no laws.

I'd get fired from my job if i did that. And that's the problem I have with our government. and this isn't abouts libs or cons. but these guys set it up so they operate by a different set of rules than the rest of us. That's BS, they work for us, we pay their salaries. The standards they are held to should be no different than the private sector. Because the act like they do because they can get away with it.

no offense, but hell with that. he has no reason to resign. rightwingnuts have to resign because they spend their careers pretending they're bastions of morality and push radical religious right agendas. THAT's why when a closet homosexual spends 20 years talking about how vile gays are that he has to resign when people find out he's gay.

no one gives a damn about what they do personally. it's about the hypocrisy

he has no reason to resign because his constituency isn't rightwingnuts who think their politicians are supposed to preach 'christian values'.

it's a beautiful thing.

i know the right hates anthony weiner, but his constituents, you know ... THE PEOPLE WHO VOTE FOR HIM AND WHO HE REPRESENTS.... probably don't much give a flying about his personal life.

so if one doesn't run around saying murder is wrong it's okay to murder?? is that so?? what a fricking hypocrite you are and it makes my heart sing to hear weinerman apologize to brietbard..

yeah, cause sending a CLOTHED picture of one's genitals on line is the same as murder.

shut up, willow. you sound like an imbecile.

edit... make that.... like more of an imbecile than usual.

Here,,let me edit something for you moron. The little pervert sent lewd pictures of himself along his twitter account, not all these pictures have been released, so I'm betting and he didn't deny it,, there are some not clothed pictures,, having said that.. A sitting UNited States Congressperson sent lewd photos through his twitter account. lied about it, and then lied when he said his twitter account had been hacked. And this is your representative? The one you put your faith and trust in? And you want to tell me I sound like an imbecile? Welldoyahuh?

Wow, liberals have oozed about as low as one can go.. They give the word, " SHEEPLE " new meaning. GO AHEAD LEFTY POLTICIANS.. CHEAT, LIE, MURDER, STEAL.. It's all good.. you have braindead zombies for Constituents but then again you libs already knew that.. I use to wonder how the German people sat by and allowed millions of Jews to be exterminated.. When you close your eyes to lies, cheats, broken oaths and promises.. when your turn the truth off simply for political gain, you can see how Nazi Germany took place..

Obviously what he did was dumb. But what grounds should he be resigning on? His wife should have issue with what he did more then the rest of us. He broke no laws.

I'd get fired from my job if i did that. And that's the problem I have with our government. and this isn't abouts libs or cons. but these guys set it up so they operate by a different set of rules than the rest of us. That's BS, they work for us, we pay their salaries. The standards they are held to should be no different than the private sector. Because the act like they do because they can get away with it.

They even exempt themselves from INSIDER TRADING LAWS that would get executives sent to jail.

Is it time now to post the list of spouse cheating republicans in congress?

Naw..Wiener sorta screwed the pooch here.

After Clinton, I dunno how anyone lies about this sort of shit.

He's going to be in a world of hurt now.

But if this is all he's done..he should stick to his guns.

If not..he'd better be thinking what channel with take him on as a political commentator.:lol:

He is in violation of the House Ethics Rules:

ETHICS MANUAL THE CODE OF OFFICIAL CONDUCT House Rule XLIII

1. A Member, officer, or employee of the House of Representatives shall conduct himself at all times in a manner which shall reflect creditably on the House of Representatives.

http://www.house.gov/house/Ethics/Ethicforward.html

If Bitter Pilly thinks Weiner's behavior and evasive lies reflect CREDITABLY on the House of Representatives, then that says a great deal about her ethics.

I wonder if you would have gone to the trouble if Weiner was a Republican. I think not. What a good, hypocritical conservative you are.

He has every reason to resign. He broke his oath of office - and has proven himself to have no integrity.

If the people in his district reelect him, then they deserve him.

Broke what oath??? Do not take pictures of your pecker hanging out??? Never heard of it.

All I can say is Democrats, Liberals, and Progressives have no right to be critical of any Republican for doing anything similar to this.

You say it's a private matter and now that it's public he's cool.

But let a member of the GOP do the same, I seriously doubt you'll leave him alone much less make excuses for him.

He has every reason to resign. He broke his oath of office - and has proven himself to have no integrity.

If the people in his district reelect him, then they deserve him.

Broke what oath??? Do not take pictures of your pecker hanging out??? Never heard of it.

You'll defend any Democratic, no matter what they did...

He could have been caught fucking your pet poodle and you'd be trying to get an autographed picture of the "event"...

Weiner just admitted to everything......and he's not resigning.

This is the difference between a Democrat and a Republican.

A Democrat begs for forgiveness after denying it but refuses to resign where as a Republican resigns for the good of the office.

As long as Weiner is not a political liability he will stick around. Charlie Rangel is still in office.

This is pathetic......and expected.

no offense, but hell with that. he has no reason to resign. rightwingnuts have to resign because they spend their careers pretending they're bastions of morality and push radical religious right agendas. THAT's why when a closet homosexual spends 20 years talking about how vile gays are that he has to resign when people find out he's gay.

he has no reason to resign because his constituency isn't rightwingnuts who think their politicians are supposed to preach 'christian values'.

it's a beautiful thing.

i know the right hates anthony weiner, but his constituents, you know ... THE PEOPLE WHO VOTE FOR HIM AND WHO HE REPRESENTS.... probably don't much give a flying about his personal life.

Right just like John Edwards???

Besides, its you leftists who portray your political ideology as morally superior.

He is in violation of the House Ethics Rules:

ETHICS MANUAL THE CODE OF OFFICIAL CONDUCT House Rule XLIII

1. A Member, officer, or employee of the House of Representatives shall conduct himself at all times in a manner which shall reflect creditably on the House of Representatives.

http://www.house.gov/house/Ethics/Ethicforward.html

If Bitter Pilly thinks Weiner's behavior and evasive lies reflect CREDITABLY on the House of Representatives, then that says a great deal about her ethics.

I wonder if you would have gone to the trouble if Weiner was a Republican. I think not. What a good, hypocritical conservative you are.

If he were a Republican, he would have resigned by now.

And rightly so.

Weiner just admitted to everything......and he's not resigning.

This is the difference between a Democrat and a Republican.

A Democrat begs for forgiveness after denying it but refuses to resign where as a Republican resigns for the good of the office.

As long as Weiner is not a political liability he will stick around. Charlie Rangel is still in office.

This is pathetic......and expected.

it's a beautiful thing.

Thanks for proving you are a complete hack.

The man lied, and you believed the lie. Instead of getting offended that he made you look like a fool you have elected to look like more of a fool by claiming that he is justified in his actions because he is not a Republican.

Great job.

Forum List

Back