Weinergate

Does anyone else find it kinda fishy that Breitbart is the one breaking this story? I mean........he's been caught fiddling with the truth a couple of times before.

Wanna know what I think? The picture IS Weiner, probably taken while he was away from his wife, and he sexted his old lady. A lot of people do that by the way...

I think that then, Breitbart got someone to hack his account, get into some private photos, pick the ones that he thinks he could use the best, and then sent these photos to girls who either (a) do know him and are in regular contact with him, or (b) has someone on the payroll to say they have an inappropriate relationship with him.

If I were Weiner? I'd say yeah, that's me, it was some photos that I'd sent to my wife while I was away, and I didn't want to say anything because I was embarrassed. Someone hacked my account and then started releasing private photos.

Does anyone else find it kinda fishy that Breitbart is the one breaking this story? I mean........he's been caught fiddling with the truth a couple of times before.

Wanna know what I think? The picture IS Weiner, probably taken while he was away from his wife, and he sexted his old lady. A lot of people do that by the way...

I think that then, Breitbart got someone to hack his account, get into some private photos, pick the ones that he thinks he could use the best, and then sent these photos to girls who either (a) do know him and are in regular contact with him, or (b) has someone on the payroll to say they have an inappropriate relationship with him.

If I were Weiner? I'd say yeah, that's me, it was some photos that I'd sent to my wife while I was away, and I didn't want to say anything because I was embarrassed. Someone hacked my account and then started releasing private photos.

Yea, but if that was the case you think he would have know the picture was a pic of him.

Yea, but if that was the case you think he would have know the picture was a pic of him.

Why else do you think that when asked if the picture was him, he skirted around the issue?

He didn't deny it was him, he almost said it was.

Yes, forget about all the months of growth that we've had. Let's let one month of bad data be the benchmark for economic trends.

ROFL. Do you people really think that the American people have the attention span of Goldfish, or what?

I think almost 1 in 10 Americans that wants to work has no job. Been that way for too long and Pelosi/Obama don't have an answer other than give money to banks and car companies. Just what part of that makes you laugh?

It's actually more than double that ratio if one includes long term unemployed who have given up and those who have taken low-paying part time or temporary jobs outside of their career path.

Also take a look at graduating current classes. They are having the lowest fill rates in decades. these guys aren't even part of the statistics yet

allie.jpg

It will only get worst come election time, especially if the economy continues the way it is

Yes, forget about all the months of growth that we've had. Let's let one month of bad data be the benchmark for economic trends.

ROFL. Do you people really think that the American people have the attention span of Goldfish, or what?

What's grown? The number of umemployed? The debt? Just what growth are you refering to here?

Obama's ego

Why else do you think that when asked if the picture was him, he skirted around the issue?

He didn't deny it was him, he almost said it was.
uhm, because he's taking pictures of his dick and sending them to a college co ed

It appears that Rep. Weiner may have sent a naughty pic to a woman on Twitter.

He's claiming his account was hacked, but that's a lame excuse.

This evening a photo surfaced on Congressman Weiner’s yfrog account and in his verified Twitter timeline of a man in his underwear with an erection. The photo was reportedly sent to a woman on Twitter. We’ve protected her name and her account, which was at one time verified to be active but has since been deleted after the photo in question was deleted. Coincidentally, the rest of the photos in the congressman’s alleged yfrog account were also deleted around 11 p.m. eastern.

Weinergate: Congressman Claims “Facebook Hacked” As Lewd Photo Hits Twitter - Big Journalism
if this weiner guy was a republican - he would have left a vapor trail running home and leaving his seat open = i respect communist demokrats for that much - they never leave their seat vacant - :eusa_eh: = i wish republicans would fight like demokrats !

It appears that Rep. Weiner may have sent a naughty pic to a woman on Twitter.

He's claiming his account was hacked, but that's a lame excuse.

This evening a photo surfaced on Congressman Weiner’s yfrog account and in his verified Twitter timeline of a man in his underwear with an erection. The photo was reportedly sent to a woman on Twitter. We’ve protected her name and her account, which was at one time verified to be active but has since been deleted after the photo in question was deleted. Coincidentally, the rest of the photos in the congressman’s alleged yfrog account were also deleted around 11 p.m. eastern.

Weinergate: Congressman Claims “Facebook Hacked” As Lewd Photo Hits Twitter - Big Journalism
if this weiner guy was a republican - he would have left a vapor trail running home and leaving his seat open = i respect communist demokrats for that much - they never leave their seat vacant - :eusa_eh: = i wish republicans would fight like demokrats !

I guess you're forgetting about all the wisconsin democrats that left the state for like a month rather than do their jobs. :eusa_whistle:

So, let's see the Moonbats blame this on Breitbart.

Oh yeah...Breitbart DRUGGED Weiner, forced him to disrobe, shaved his chest, and took the pics.

Yeah. That's the ticket.

Mr.Weiner, your credibility credit card has reached its limit and they are calling your card in. Please pay the bill in full by resigning, getting a divorce and staying away from coeds.

Hmmmm...wasn't Chris Lee forced to resign for sending a Chesticle Pic to a woman on Craigslist?

So, let's see the Moonbats blame this on Breitbart.

Oh yeah...Breitbart DRUGGED Weiner, forced him to disrobe, shaved his chest, and took the pics.

Yeah. That's the ticket.

it looks like they even got him to hold the camera himself :eusa_whistle:

Thank you for not posting the pics of his Weiner.

It would be different if the guy didn't look like such a troll. Thanks to Sailor for that whimsical scenario. If his account was hacked, being a member of Congress, it would take the feds about 10 minutes to find out who the hack was.

This guy is a perv in my opinion. There are somethings that you can't fix. Being stupid and being a perv. In Weiner's case, he's both. And a stupid perv gets caught with his pants down.. Sorry for the pun....it had to be said.

I like that a picture of Bubba is in the background of one of the pics.

There's a certain serendipity in that little detail.

Yoooohoooo, liberal sheep.. Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Where are you? LMA0!!! Oh this is too good.. Where are all the liberal losers who defended this nasty and really UGLY pervert???

Forum List

Back