Weisselberg Indicted

of course, compare to others, his case was mickey mouse. Other white-collar crimes are in the 'B' level. Mind you that it is a ~3 years operations.
White collar crime is barely punished here. Comparing it to other white collar crime already starts in a dishonest place.

Imagine if he defrauded the government by claiming welfare benefits and the right would be flipping their shit.
Right:

Aviv Mizrahi
Jerome Kerviel
Martin Frankel
John Rigas
Charles Ponzi
Jack Abramoff
Tyco International
Bernard Ebbers.
Bernie Madoff
Enron
Jeffrey Skilling
Ivan Boesky
Michael Milken

And yet here the right wingers are trying to downplay Weisselberg.

Why should this white colar "crime," be treated differently than any other white collar crime?
Why should white collar crime be treated differently than crimes of the rest of us?

That’s what you should be asking.

Strange that for counterfeiting a $20 bill, they gave George Floyd the death sentence.
When was his trial?
Chauvin was judge jury and executioner
And he is in prison for decades.

The fact is that we all do it. Maybe a few hundred for normal folk but a few million for them.
So it’s okay to defraud the government for a few million because they’re rich?
When did I say it is OK? I only said leftist dolts tried hard not to look stupid.
You said it’s not that bad.
Actually, he is not that bad, less than a million per year.
It's really not....actually less then $100K...had he not been tied to Trump, and Vance and the Dems not weaponized the Executive against political rivials....ie if this was normal, there would be no charges.

The Feds aren't even touching this...how it normally would work is the tax agency accountants would contact his accountants and they'd argue over why this wasn't paid, or why this was deducted...etc....and maybe they make a settlement on what's owed....but this is the new Fascist DNC, that for five years weaponized the executive in NY to go after Trump, his family, and his company...and all they got, even after going all the way to the Supreme Court, is that his CFO didn't claim the car the company leased for him as income...wow...just wow.
Wrong. Over a million in unpaid Taxes

of course, compare to others, his case was mickey mouse. Other white-collar crimes are in the 'B' level. Mind you that it is a ~3 years operations.
White collar crime is barely punished here. Comparing it to other white collar crime already starts in a dishonest place.

Imagine if he defrauded the government by claiming welfare benefits and the right would be flipping their shit.
Right:

Aviv Mizrahi
Jerome Kerviel
Martin Frankel
John Rigas
Charles Ponzi
Jack Abramoff
Tyco International
Bernard Ebbers.
Bernie Madoff
Enron
Jeffrey Skilling
Ivan Boesky
Michael Milken

Not exactly the crimes you clowns have been promising, huh?

The fact is that we all do it. Maybe a few hundred for normal folk but a few million for them.
When did I say it is OK? I only said leftist dolts tried hard not to look stupid.
It's really not....actually less then $100K...had he not been tied to Trump, and Vance and the Dems not weaponized the Executive against political rivials....ie if this was normal, there would be no charges.

The Feds aren't even touching this...how it normally would work is the tax agency accountants would contact his accountants and they'd argue over why this wasn't paid, or why this was deducted...etc....and maybe they make a settlement on what's owed....but this is the new Fascist DNC, that for five years weaponized the executive in NY to go after Trump, his family, and his company...and all they got, even after going all the way to the Supreme Court, is that his CFO didn't claim the car the company leased for him as income...wow...just wow.
over 15 years....do the math bro...come on man

and the taxes are on fringe benefits...this sort of case is unprecedented in criminal context

Half a dozen were prosecuted? Thousands of people were arrested and then had their charges dropped.
Because thousands were swept up off the streets for no good reason
They were swept up because they were in the area. But when they looked at what little video there was of the participants, they couldn't find video of them committing a crime.
Horseshit. They were let go because the mayor and the governor told the police to let them go. Can you post a link that supports your lie?

They're pissed because unlike January 6th, there were security cameras everywhere, and all the police equiped with body cameras. So instead of sweeping up everybody in the area, they looked at the video for evidence, and then they arrested them afterward.

So you actually believe there were no security cameras in the capitol? If you're going to lie, you should restrict yourself to telling on that has a chance of not being immediately debunked.

Plenty of rioters were caught on camera throwing Molotov cocktails, assaulting police, looting, arson, assulting innocent civilians, vandalism etc etc etc, and they were all let go.

Divested of what?
Just can't puzzle that out, eh?
Answer the question.
Why would someone divest themselves of assets?
It can't be because of political aspirations.
Divestment does not top investigations, if anything, those who divest expose themselves to investigations by the buyers.
It's obvious you know zip except Republicans Evil!
He is a very stupid coward. He falls for every one of these

No one has ever been charged in the history of the IRS for fringes..lololol

The laws are so obscure the IRS disagrees with itself

They paraded this man in a criminal court making him walk the long hall

These people will pay
Weaselbird was paid $970,000/year & failed to claim $1.7 million in unearned income paid to him by Trump & you idiots think it's no big deal. It's another example how wealth greed merchants like Trump & The Weasel will do anything to screw the rest of us on taxes.

But carry on, suckers. Have fun with your pity party. But excuse me if I have no sympathy for a guy making $970,000 bucks a year. Trump is up to his neck in this & other scams & deserves to be put in cuffs & perp walked even more then his buddy did.
Al Sharpton paid up yet?
How much taxes Jerry Fallwell jr. & Franklin Graham pay, numbnuts?
Dunno. Don’t care.

WTF does that have to do with Sharpton cheating on his taxes to the tune of millions of dollars?
What the fuck does Sharpton have to do with Weaselburg & Trump's company being indicted? Trump ripped off his own foundation, is forbidden from EVER being involved with another charity because he's a fucking thief & you clowns still think he's honest & the deep state is out to get him. Then there's his Fake University where he conned students out of thousands of dollars each. THAT little scam cost your boy $25 million. But go ahead & carry on with your delusion that Trump's not running a criminal enterprise.

So why shouldn’t this be criminally charged?

Right:

Aviv Mizrahi
Jerome Kerviel
Martin Frankel
John Rigas
Charles Ponzi
Jack Abramoff
Tyco International
Bernard Ebbers.
Bernie Madoff
Enron
Jeffrey Skilling
Ivan Boesky
Michael Milken

Not exactly the crimes you clowns have been promising, huh?
I haven’t been promising anyone anything.

and the taxes are on fringe benefits...this sort of case is unprecedented in criminal context
Dude. If you employer gives you something of value it is taxable. I know. I paid tax on a company car for years. This creep owed over a million in that kind of tax

The Feds aren't even touching this...how it normally would work is the tax agency accountants would contact his accountants and they'd argue over why this wasn't paid, or why this was deducted...etc....
Weisselberg kept TWO SETS OF BOOKS. The IRS only had access to one set. If it wasn't for getting Trumps tax records, they never would have known about the other set of books. And thus the method of tax evasion.

That can be argued all day long. What you can't argue is that some people, who happen to be associated with Trump, should suffer a much stiffer penalty than other the people.

The Feds aren't even touching this...how it normally would work is the tax agency accountants would contact his accountants and they'd argue over why this wasn't paid, or why this was deducted...etc....
Weisselberg kept TWO SETS OF BOOKS. The IRS only had access to one set. If it wasn't for getting Trumps tax records, they never would have known about the other set of books. And thus the method of tax evasion.
So where is this other set of books?

Dude. If you employer gives you something of value it is taxable. I know. I paid tax on a company car for years. This creep owed over a million in that kind of tax
Not true. My company pays for up to 100% of the cost of a cell phone. Is that taxable?

That can be argued all day long. What you can't argue is that some people, who happened to be associated with Trump, should suffer a much stiffer penalty than the people Vance has charged..
They should suffer the penalties that the law dictates. No one associated with Trump is being penalized any more than that.

So you actually believe there were no security cameras in the capitol? If you're going to lie, you should restrict yourself to telling on that has a chance of not being immediately debunked.
Thanks for the point. With security cameras everywhere at the Capitol, it was easy to find video of which of the people were committing crimes, and who were just tourists. And then to arrest the 500 criminals, out of a crowd of thousands.

Allegedly its a bit more than "a lease" and it's not the IRS. IF true, it's a legit state felony. But yeah, the NY will probably let him off easy, and not prosecute his children, if he flips.

Forum List

Back