Weisselberg Indicted

That can be argued all day long. What you can't argue is that some people, who happen to be associated with Trump, should suffer a much stiffer penalty than other the people.
That's because Trump tried to shield them by abuse of government power. So there are enhancements due to lack of contrition.

The fact is that we all do it. Maybe a few hundred for normal folk but a few million for them.
So it’s okay to defraud the government for a few million because they’re rich?
When did I say it is OK? I only said leftist dolts tried hard not to look stupid.
You said it’s not that bad.
Actually, he is not that bad, less than a million per year.
It's really not....actually less then $100K...had he not been tied to Trump, and Vance and the Dems not weaponized the Executive against political rivials....ie if this was normal, there would be no charges.

The Feds aren't even touching this...how it normally would work is the tax agency accountants would contact his accountants and they'd argue over why this wasn't paid, or why this was deducted...etc....and maybe they make a settlement on what's owed....but this is the new Fascist DNC, that for five years weaponized the executive in NY to go after Trump, his family, and his company...and all they got, even after going all the way to the Supreme Court, is that his CFO didn't claim the car the company leased for him as income...wow...just wow.
So why shouldn’t this be criminally charged?
That can be argued all day long. What you can't argue is that some people, who happened to be associated with Trump, should suffer a much stiffer penalty than the people Vance has charged..
They should suffer the penalties that the law dictates. No one associated with Trump is being penalized any more than that.
The law doesn't dictate that they should even be criminally prosecuted, asshole.

Not true. My company pays for up to 100% of the cost of a cell phone. Is that taxable?
Every exchange of good or services is taxable. The question is who pays the tax. If your company deducts it as a business expense, they aren't taxed, and you become responsible for the taxes.
If the business doesn't claim it as an expense, they pay the tax, instead of you.

That can be argued all day long. What you can't argue is that some people, who happen to be associated with Trump, should suffer a much stiffer penalty than other the people.
That's because Trump tried to shield them by abuse of government power. So there are enhancements due to lack of contrition.
No one has mentioned anything Trump did to shield them from anything. The indictment doesn't mention anything. "contrition" only comes to effect just before sentencing, not in submitting an indictment.

You're obviously just making things up..

The law doesn't dictate that they should even be criminally prosecuted, asshole.
That's where you're wrong. If you evade taxes for a year or two, you get a fine. If you do it for decades, there is clear criminal intent, and not just a mistake or difference of opinion.

Not true. My company pays for up to 100% of the cost of a cell phone. Is that taxable?
Every exchange of good or services is taxable.

That certainly isn't true. Do you pay taxes on your company provided healthcare?

The question is who pays the tax. If your company deducts it as a business expense, they aren't taxed, and you become responsible for the taxes.
If the business doesn't claim it as an expense, they pay the tax, instead of you.

Health Insurance is claimed as a business expense, and you don't pay tax on it.

The indictment doesn't mention anything. "contrition" only comes to effect just before sentencing, not in submitting an indictment.

The indictment mentions the crimes they committed. That's why they're being charged. Nothing to do with their relationship to Trump.

Anybody else committing those crimes, for that length of time, would get the same treatment as Al Capone.

That certainly isn't true. Do you pay taxes on your company provided healthcare?

My company doesn't pay my healthcare premiums, I do. So you've got the wrong example to try to make that point.

That's where you're wrong. If you evade taxes for a year or two, you get a fine. If you do it for decades, there is clear criminal intent, and not just a mistake or difference of opinion.
No one has demonstrated anyone "evaded" taxes. They honestly believe they weren't required to pay taxes on those issues.

It happens all the time.

Last edited:
The indictment doesn't mention anything. "contrition" only comes to effect just before sentencing, not in submitting an indictment.

The indictment mentions the crimes they committed. That's why they're being charged. Nothing to do with their relationship to Trump.

Anybody else committing those crimes, for that length of time, would get the same treatment as Al Capone.
Of course we all know it doesn't mention Trump, but we all know that's the only reason being charged.

You claimed the severity of the charges was based on lack of contrition. Now you're admitting they aren't

My company doesn't pay my healthcare premiums, I do. So you've got the wrong example to try to make that point.
Most people have employer provided healthcare, asshole. Quit pretending you don't know that.

Strange that for counterfeiting a $20 bill, they gave George Floyd the death sentence.
When was his trial?
It was only nine minutes long, so it went pretty quick.
In other words, he was never sentenced to anything.
That's the point. Floyd was never sentenced, but Chauvin carried out the execution anyway.
You first claimed he was given a death sentence. Now you admit he wasn't.

No one has yet to demonstrate that anyone "evaded" taxes. They honestly believe they weren't required to pay taxes on those issues.

It happens all the time.
Ask any tax guy and he'll say they had to pay taxes on them. Why do you think Weisselberg didn't tell his tax guy about those perks. He deliberately withheld that information.

My tax guy asked me.

Divested of what?
Just can't puzzle that out, eh?
Answer the question.
Why would someone divest themselves of assets?
It can't be because of political aspirations.
Divestment does not top investigations, if anything, those who divest expose themselves to investigations by the buyers.
It's obvious you know zip except Republicans Evil!
He is a very stupid coward. He falls for every one of these

No one has ever been charged in the history of the IRS for fringes..lololol

The laws are so obscure the IRS disagrees with itself

They paraded this man in a criminal court making him walk the long hall

These people will pay
Weaselbird was paid $970,000/year & failed to claim $1.7 million in unearned income paid to him by Trump & you idiots think it's no big deal. It's another example how wealth greed merchants like Trump & The Weasel will do anything to screw the rest of us on taxes.

But carry on, suckers. Have fun with your pity party. But excuse me if I have no sympathy for a guy making $970,000 bucks a year. Trump is up to his neck in this & other scams & deserves to be put in cuffs & perp walked even more then his buddy did.
Al Sharpton paid up yet?
How much taxes Jerry Fallwell jr. & Franklin Graham pay, numbnuts?
Dunno. Don’t care.

WTF does that have to do with Sharpton cheating on his taxes to the tune of millions of dollars?
What the fuck does Sharpton have to do with Weaselburg & Trump's company being indicted? Trump ripped off his own foundation, is forbidden from EVER being involved with another charity because he's a fucking thief & you clowns still think he's honest & the deep state is out to get him. Then there's his Fake University where he conned students out of thousands of dollars each. THAT little scam cost your boy $25 million. But go ahead & carry on with your delusion that Trump's not running a criminal enterprise.
What crimes has he been convicted of?

They aren't crimes. No one would be punished like Al Capone for what they are charged with. Normally they wouldn't even be charged with a crime, just fined.

Most people have employer provided healthcare, asshole. Quit pretending you don't know that.
You didn't ask about "most people" asshole. You asked about me. And when I made a fool of you, you claim you weren't talking about me.

Forum List

Back