Weisselberg Indicted

No one has yet to demonstrate that anyone "evaded" taxes. They honestly believe they weren't required to pay taxes on those issues.

It happens all the time.
Ask any tax guy and he'll say they had to pay taxes on them. Why do you think Weisselberg didn't tell his tax guy about those perks. He deliberately withheld that information.

My tax guy asked me.
"Deliberately" What is more likely is that he simply didn't know they were taxable.

That certainly isn't true. Do you pay taxes on your company provided healthcare?

Health Insurance is claimed as a business expense, and you don't pay tax on it.
My company doesn't pay my healthcare premiums, I do. So you've got the wrong example to try to make that point.
Most people have employer provided healthcare, asshole. Quit pretending you don't know that.
You didn't ask about "most people" asshole. You asked about me. And when I made a fool of you, you claim you weren't talking about me.
I used "you" in the generaly sense. I didn't mean you in particular. You chose to interpret it that way so you could post your lie.

That's the point. Floyd was never sentenced, but Chauvin carried out the execution anyway.
You first claimed he was given a death sentence. Now you admit he wasn't.
I claimed that Chauvin, who isn't a judge, gave Floyd a death sentence, and then carried out the execution. All very illegal, which is why Chauvin is in jail.
No, he didn't. He did not intend to kill Floyd. It was accidental.

They aren't crimes. No one would be punished like Al Capone for what they are charged with. Normally they wouldn't even be charged with a crime, just fined.
On this day in 1931, Al Capone was found guilty of tax evasion. The gangster who had reportedly boasted, “They can't collect legal taxes from illegal money” was sentenced to 11 years in prison

They aren't crimes. No one would be punished like Al Capone for what they are charged with. Normally they wouldn't even be charged with a crime, just fined.
On this day in 1931, Al Capone was found guilty of tax evasion. The gangster who had reportedly boasted, “They can't collect legal taxes from illegal money” was sentenced to 11 years in prison
Where did I claim that Capone didn't commit tax evasion?

"Deliberately" What is more likely is that he simply didn't know they were taxable.
Now you're being stupid. A finance guy doesn't know what's taxable?
Weisselberg, now 73, began working as an accountant for Trump’s father, Fred Sr., in 1973 after graduating from Pace University with a degree in accounting and finance.

That certainly isn't true. Do you pay taxes on your company provided healthcare?

Health Insurance is claimed as a business expense, and you don't pay tax on it.

And now comes the complete about face.
That "YOU" and "YOUR" isn't a direct reference.

I used "you" in the generaly sense. I didn't mean you in particular. You chose to interpret it that way so you could post your lie.
Then how is "YOUR" a general reference.

The law doesn't dictate that they should even be criminally prosecuted, asshole.
The law says their actions are crimes.
same as jaywalking, stealing shampoo from a store ..... However, you will never cop spending 3 years of operation on shoplifting / Jaywalking cases. As I said before, I just glad that I am not one pay for the operation.

people burning down businesses in Portland shouldn't be prosecuted?

Portland drops charges for 90% arrested during recent riots
Please read your own links. No arson charges dropped.

Now you're being stupid. A finance guy doesn't know what's taxable?
Weisselberg, now 73, began working as an accountant for Trump’s father, Fred Sr., in 1973 after graduating from Pace University with a degree in accounting and finance.
he may know or may not know. Unless you can prove that he filled it before as taxable, it is you said he said.

The fact is that we all do it. Maybe a few hundred for normal folk but a few million for them.
So it’s okay to defraud the government for a few million because they’re rich?
When did I say it is OK? I only said leftist dolts tried hard not to look stupid.
You said it’s not that bad.
Actually, he is not that bad, less than a million per year.
It's really not....actually less then $100K...had he not been tied to Trump, and Vance and the Dems not weaponized the Executive against political rivials....ie if this was normal, there would be no charges.

The Feds aren't even touching this...how it normally would work is the tax agency accountants would contact his accountants and they'd argue over why this wasn't paid, or why this was deducted...etc....and maybe they make a settlement on what's owed....but this is the new Fascist DNC, that for five years weaponized the executive in NY to go after Trump, his family, and his company...and all they got, even after going all the way to the Supreme Court, is that his CFO didn't claim the car the company leased for him as income...wow...just wow.
So why shouldn’t this be criminally charged?
That can be argued all day long. What you can't argue is that some people, who happened to be associated with Trump, should suffer a much stiffer penalty than the people Vance has charged..
They should suffer the penalties that the law dictates. No one associated with Trump is being penalized any more than that.
It is the most stupid thing I read in here. does it mean all associated with Trump will be penalized as the law dictates, but others with Dems will be case by case?

The fact is that we all do it. Maybe a few hundred for normal folk but a few million for them.
When did I say it is OK? I only said leftist dolts tried hard not to look stupid.
It's really not....actually less then $100K...had he not been tied to Trump, and Vance and the Dems not weaponized the Executive against political rivials....ie if this was normal, there would be no charges.

The Feds aren't even touching this...how it normally would work is the tax agency accountants would contact his accountants and they'd argue over why this wasn't paid, or why this was deducted...etc....and maybe they make a settlement on what's owed....but this is the new Fascist DNC, that for five years weaponized the executive in NY to go after Trump, his family, and his company...and all they got, even after going all the way to the Supreme Court, is that his CFO didn't claim the car the company leased for him as income...wow...just wow.
Allegedly its a bit more than "a lease" and it's not the IRS. IF true, it's a legit state felony. But yeah, the NY will probably let him off easy, and not prosecute his children, if he flips.
That is what DA wants. I highly doubt that he will. The fact is that DA has nothing after 3 years. They should take the 'L' and go home. It looks really bad on them. Of course, leftist dolts think otherwise.

Wrong. Over a million in unpaid Taxes
over 15 years....do the math bro...come on man

and the taxes are on fringe benefits...this sort of case is unprecedented in criminal context
Dude. If you employer gives you something of value it is taxable. I know. I paid tax on a company car for years. This creep owed over a million in that kind of tax
Not true. My company pays for up to 100% of the cost of a cell phone. Is that taxable?
If you only use it for work. No. Do you?

Forum List

Back