Weisselberg Indicted

The fact is that we all do it. Maybe a few hundred for normal folk but a few million for them.
So it’s okay to defraud the government for a few million because they’re rich?
When did I say it is OK? I only said leftist dolts tried hard not to look stupid.
You said it’s not that bad.
Actually, he is not that bad, less than a million per year.
It's really not....actually less then $100K...had he not been tied to Trump, and Vance and the Dems not weaponized the Executive against political rivials....ie if this was normal, there would be no charges.

The Feds aren't even touching this...how it normally would work is the tax agency accountants would contact his accountants and they'd argue over why this wasn't paid, or why this was deducted...etc....and maybe they make a settlement on what's owed....but this is the new Fascist DNC, that for five years weaponized the executive in NY to go after Trump, his family, and his company...and all they got, even after going all the way to the Supreme Court, is that his CFO didn't claim the car the company leased for him as income...wow...just wow.
Wrong. Over a million in unpaid Taxes
over 15 years....do the math bro...come on man

and the taxes are on fringe benefits...this sort of case is unprecedented in criminal context
Dude. If you employer gives you something of value it is taxable. I know. I paid tax on a company car for years. This creep owed over a million in that kind of tax
Not true. My company pays for up to 100% of the cost of a cell phone. Is that taxable?
If you only use it for work. No. Do you?
You think I'm going to carry around two cell phones all day?
Many people do. But if you use your work phone for private business you’re a tax cheat

Two sets of books do not break the laws :laughing0301: Do you know what the shxt happened here? He decreased his own income on paper to "offset" the perk.
Actually that was the problem. Trump Inc. continued to deduct Weisselbergs full compensation as a business expense. But Weisselberg decreased his reported taxable income by the amount of those perks (adding up to $1.7 million in evaded taxes)

No different had they done the same by paying part of Weisselbergs salary with bags of undeclared. cash.

Many people do. But if you use your work phone for private business you’re a tax cheat
I looked it up. As long as the phone is primarily for business you don’t have to claim it as income

You hypocrites will protect the Uber wealthy at any expense. It goes for both cults...poops I mean ideologies. It's hilarious.

Yeah he makes $20 per hour right? I have zero pity for him. Zero. He believes he is above the law.

Millions in actual payola graft, rather than a few paltry fringies spread over the decades
Those “paltry” fringe benefits amount to roughly the median lifetime earnings for Americans.

In other words, pull your head out of Trump’s ass.

When do we investigate Hunter and the Biden family? There's literally Billions of illegal money there.
Millions in actual payola graft, rather than a few paltry fringies spread over the decades....And the moonbats don't care because it's somehow (D)ifferent.
Trump cult fantasies for which you have not a shred of evidence.

The fact is that we all do it. Maybe a few hundred for normal folk but a few million for them.
So it’s okay to defraud the government for a few million because they’re rich?
When did I say it is OK? I only said leftist dolts tried hard not to look stupid.
You said it’s not that bad.
Actually, he is not that bad, less than a million per year.
It's really not....actually less then $100K...had he not been tied to Trump, and Vance and the Dems not weaponized the Executive against political rivials....ie if this was normal, there would be no charges.

The Feds aren't even touching this...how it normally would work is the tax agency accountants would contact his accountants and they'd argue over why this wasn't paid, or why this was deducted...etc....and maybe they make a settlement on what's owed....but this is the new Fascist DNC, that for five years weaponized the executive in NY to go after Trump, his family, and his company...and all they got, even after going all the way to the Supreme Court, is that his CFO didn't claim the car the company leased for him as income...wow...just wow.
So why shouldn’t this be criminally charged?
That can be argued all day long. What you can't argue is that some people, who happened to be associated with Trump, should suffer a much stiffer penalty than the people Vance has charged..
They should suffer the penalties that the law dictates. No one associated with Trump is being penalized any more than that.
You need to stop lying. In other words, stop talking. This kind of case has never been criminally prosecuted. Thus meaning, since it’s associated with Trump, people working with/for him ARE being targeted and penalized harsher than usual.

Weisselberg kept TWO SETS OF BOOKS. The IRS only had access to one set. If it wasn't for getting Trumps tax records, they never would have known about the other set of books. And thus the method of tax evasion.
So where is this other set of books?
In the possession of the NY AG and NYC DA.
There’s a huge lie. Explain why Vance couldn’t charge that if this entire other books exist. Answer: there aren’t two sets of books anywhere but Vance’s imagination.

They honestly believe they weren't required to pay taxes on those issues.
So your argument that ignorance of the law is now a defense?

Or maybe you’re arguing they Weisselberg is an absolute moron.
And now we see colNOfacts flip again. It was okay for Rosie O’Donnell to claim ignorance dor breaking campaign contribution laws, but now you mock people associated with Trump for not knowing the law. You’re exposed as an absolute moron.

Forum List

Back