Weisselberg Indicted

It is the most stupid thing I read in here. does it mean all associated with Trump will be penalized as the law dictates, but others with Dems will be case by case?
It means people don’t get to complain about their punishment when they’re guilty of the crime.

The fact is that we all do it. Maybe a few hundred for normal folk but a few million for them.
So it’s okay to defraud the government for a few million because they’re rich?
When did I say it is OK? I only said leftist dolts tried hard not to look stupid.
You said it’s not that bad.
Actually, he is not that bad, less than a million per year.
It's really not....actually less then $100K...had he not been tied to Trump, and Vance and the Dems not weaponized the Executive against political rivials....ie if this was normal, there would be no charges.

The Feds aren't even touching this...how it normally would work is the tax agency accountants would contact his accountants and they'd argue over why this wasn't paid, or why this was deducted...etc....and maybe they make a settlement on what's owed....but this is the new Fascist DNC, that for five years weaponized the executive in NY to go after Trump, his family, and his company...and all they got, even after going all the way to the Supreme Court, is that his CFO didn't claim the car the company leased for him as income...wow...just wow.
Wrong. Over a million in unpaid Taxes
over 15 years....do the math bro...come on man

and the taxes are on fringe benefits...this sort of case is unprecedented in criminal context
Dude. If you employer gives you something of value it is taxable. I know. I paid tax on a company car for years. This creep owed over a million in that kind of tax
Not true. My company pays for up to 100% of the cost of a cell phone. Is that taxable?
If you only use it for work. No. Do you?
You think I'm going to carry around two cell phones all day?

You think I'm going to carry around two cell phones all day?
A company cellphone is not taxable. A company car is when used for personal travel.

If the company pays for your spouse’s car, it damn sure is taxable and only a complete moron wouldn’t know that let alone a damn CPA.

The fact is that we all do it. Maybe a few hundred for normal folk but a few million for them.
So it’s okay to defraud the government for a few million because they’re rich?
When did I say it is OK? I only said leftist dolts tried hard not to look stupid.
You said it’s not that bad.
Actually, he is not that bad, less than a million per year.
It's really not....actually less then $100K...had he not been tied to Trump, and Vance and the Dems not weaponized the Executive against political rivials....ie if this was normal, there would be no charges.

The Feds aren't even touching this...how it normally would work is the tax agency accountants would contact his accountants and they'd argue over why this wasn't paid, or why this was deducted...etc....and maybe they make a settlement on what's owed....but this is the new Fascist DNC, that for five years weaponized the executive in NY to go after Trump, his family, and his company...and all they got, even after going all the way to the Supreme Court, is that his CFO didn't claim the car the company leased for him as income...wow...just wow.
Wrong. Over a million in unpaid Taxes
over 15 years....do the math bro...come on man

and the taxes are on fringe benefits...this sort of case is unprecedented in criminal context
Dude. If you employer gives you something of value it is taxable. I know. I paid tax on a company car for years. This creep owed over a million in that kind of tax
Did your company give you a slip to do your taxes? I just wonder how this works. Because I drive a company for a few years, I never file one time.

Now you're being stupid. A finance guy doesn't know what's taxable?
Weisselberg, now 73, began working as an accountant for Trump’s father, Fred Sr., in 1973 after graduating from Pace University with a degree in accounting and finance.
he may know or may not know. Unless you can prove that he filled it before as taxable, it is you said he said.
Weisselberg as CFO has a fiduciary responsibility to know.

And further proof of his knowledge, is he kept TWO SETS OF BOOKS. And Weisselberg deliberately hid those perks from his tax accountant who would have made the call about what is or isn't taxable.

No one has yet to demonstrate that anyone "evaded" taxes. They honestly believe they weren't required to pay taxes on those issues.

It happens all the time.
Ask any tax guy and he'll say they had to pay taxes on them. Why do you think Weisselberg didn't tell his tax guy about those perks. He deliberately withheld that information.

My tax guy asked me.
He’ll pay and pay a fine.

Weisselberg, now 73, began working as an accountant for Trump’s father, Fred Sr., in 1973 after graduating from Pace University with a degree in accounting and finance.
he may know or may not know. Unless you can prove that he filled it before as taxable, it is you said he said.

And further proof of his knowledge, is he kept TWO SETS OF BOOKS. And Weisselberg deliberately hid those perks from his tax accountant who would have made the call about what is or isn't taxable.
Two sets of books do not break the laws :laughing0301: Do you know what the shxt happened here? He decreased his own income on paper to "offset" the perk.

Two sets of books do not break the laws :laughing0301: Do you know what the shxt happened here? He decreased his own income on paper to "offset" the perk.
Two sets of books shows intent to defraud

Forum List

Back