Weisselberg Indicted

If it was fraud every time a taxpayer had a deduction disallowed, there would be 40 million people in prison.
Irrelevant. They arent charged with taking a bad deduction. You really don't know anything about any of this.
Yes, that's pretty much what they are charged with.
False, and you are embarrassing yourself.
True. What's the diference between these charges and not declarig the interest on some trivial account I have?

If it was fraud every time a taxpayer had a deduction disallowed, there would be 40 million people in prison.
Irrelevant. They arent charged with taking a bad deduction. You really don't know anything about any of this.
True. What's the diference between these charges and not declarig the interest on some trivial account I have?
Everything, as there is literally no similarity.

Think of it this way.

Your employer agrees to a contract with you to pay you $1 million per year.

Every quarter, the employer writes you a check for $200,000. He then meets you around back and pays you $50,000 in cash, so that this income is not reported on your W-2. The employer keeps a careful ledger of the cash in the back alley (detailing how it was given to you and subtracting it from your agreed compensation). Your boss then keeps a second set of books calling the expense something else entirely. The employer and the employee both evade taxes via fraud.

And this is only part of what Weisselberg is charged with.

Everything, as there is literally no similarity.
everything is similar, you lying dirt bag.

Think of it this way.

Your employer agrees to a contract with you to pay you $1 million per year.

Every quarter, the employer writes you a check for $200,000. He then meets you around back and pays you $50,000 in cash, so that this income is not reported on your W-2. The employer keeps a careful ledger of the cash in the back alley (detailing how it was given to you and subtracting it from your agreed compensation). Your boss then keeps a second set of books calling the expense something else entirely. The employer and the employee both evade taxes via fraud.

And this is only part of what Weisselberg is charged with.
That isn't what happened, you lying weasel. Every dollar Trump paid out was reported.

Yeah, it is just $1.7 million in tax evasion. Its not like Weiselberg tried to pass a counterfit $20 or was selling individual cigarettes on a street corner.
Still a civil matter, not criminal. No matter how much you praise black criminals.
Leona Helmsley

Charges brought by one Rudolph W. Giuliani, then the U.S. attorney for Manhattan. Charges on which she was convicted — and served 18 months.

So let’s hear nothing, not a word, about the supposed unfairness of the indictment a New York state grand jury handed up on Thursday of the Trump Organization and its former chief financial officer on tax fraud charges, the details of which sound positively Helmsley-esque.
The “Queen of Mean” evaded $1.2 million in taxes by charging personal expenses, including renovations of her Connecticut estate, to the Helmsley hotel chain.
Shut up. Not the same thing LUSH. Keep flailing. As Trump keeps laughing at you as the penalty will be a fine. As is precedent. This is perks. Try to keep up.
LOL.."Shut up" LOL

"I don't want to hear bad things"...
No, you never want to hear the truth Lush. Trump been arrested yet?
You hoping?
Poor baby. Seek help.

That isn't what happened
That is precisely what the indictment alleges. Funniest thing is, the morons kept two sets of books for prosecutors to find. You clearly know nothing about any of this. Just another cultist tantrum and attention begging.

This is where you claim you never changed your story,
This is on you lil lady
Tell us where exactly "we changed our story."

Do it....
Post #'s
Post Quotes.

You got shit you fucking loser.
I wasn't talking to you, Dumbass.

Please try to keep up.
Don’t care dumbass.
just tell us when We (all of us trump haters) changed our story.

Fucking Loser Nostra
Wasn't talking to you, dumbass.

Please try to keep up.

Forum List

Back