Weisselberg Indicted

So, hearsay from a Trump hater is all ya got.
Trump acts like a mob boss. Doesn’t want anything in writing. He doesn’t write emails. He conducts his business by phone.

He’s learned how to get away with shit.
Your delusional opinions mean nothing, Clown.
I have testimony and a track record. You have your head up Trump‘s ass.
You best not brag about your track record of failure. Trump been arrested yet?

Sorry idiot, hearsay is not a direct quote. No surprise you can’t understand that.
Good point. My mistake.

Trump refused to be interviewed by Mueller. Thanks for the reminder.

Dude is crooked as hell.
Sorry asshole, Trump is under no obligation to participate in a fishing expedition where the senile crooked Mule-er was doing nothing but trying to set a perjury trap. I would have told the crooked asshole Mule-er to pound sand too. Pisslosi refuses to be put under oath about what she did to facilitate Jan. 6. Al Sharpton still refuses to speak to tax people. More partisan hackery from you.

Al Sharpton still refuses to speak to tax people.
Al Sharpton is a Racist.
Plain and Simple.
Dude I can't stand to watch/listen to.

He speaks to a very small audience.
Not Mine.
But just like trump.
trump is not my audience either.

Your dumbass opinion means nothing, Clown.
It's an informed opinion, unlike yours.
Nope. You claimed it was testimony. Then it turned into a characterization when I exposed that bullshit lie. Now you claim it is an informed opinion based on a leftist opinion piece.

You are a clown.
The testimony confirms what I claimed. He doesn’t want things in writing.

Because he acts like a mob boss.

Nope. You claimed it was testimony. Then it turned into a characterization when I exposed that bullshit lie. Now you claim it is an informed opinion based on a leftist opinion piece.

You are a clown.

Keep crawfishing, Clown. :auiqs.jpg:

You are a clown.

The testimony confirms what I claimed. You’re confused.

Plenty is legal when it comes to deductions as long as you frame them the right way. That's how accounting works.
Plenty is legal. This ain’t it.

Keep up the excuses. It just makes you look more and more obsequious.

We will see. If Vance over-reached any competent defense attorney will shred his ass.
will any competent attorney be willing to take this case? maybe rudy can get his suspension lifted and get to work. lol

Are you actually cheering someone not being able to find competent counsel?
They would cheer TRUMP! getting splashed by a car passing on the street. They literally hate the guy so much they'd happily suspend every bit of law designed to ensure a fair trial, and in fact dispense with trials altogether. It is a figurative mob. If they were standing in front of TRUMP!, they'd have torches and pitchforks in their hands, demanding that there be no trial, just sentence. Kind of like the Queen of Hearts come to think about it, and just as sane.

You are a clown.

The testimony confirms what I claimed. You’re confused.
Keep crawfishing, Clown. :abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah, it is just $1.7 million in tax evasion. Its not like Weiselberg tried to pass a counterfit $20 or was selling individual cigarettes on a street corner.
Still a civil matter, not criminal. No matter how much you praise black criminals.
Leona Helmsley

Charges brought by one Rudolph W. Giuliani, then the U.S. attorney for Manhattan. Charges on which she was convicted — and served 18 months.

So let’s hear nothing, not a word, about the supposed unfairness of the indictment a New York state grand jury handed up on Thursday of the Trump Organization and its former chief financial officer on tax fraud charges, the details of which sound positively Helmsley-esque.
The “Queen of Mean” evaded $1.2 million in taxes by charging personal expenses, including renovations of her Connecticut estate, to the Helmsley hotel chain.
Shut up. Not the same thing LUSH. Keep flailing. As Trump keeps laughing at you as the penalty will be a fine. As is precedent. This is perks. Try to keep up.
LOL.."Shut up" LOL

"I don't want to hear bad things"...
No, you never want to hear the truth Lush. Trump been arrested yet?
You hoping?

What they are probably going to say is it was done in a way to be a write-off.

Id ask how they’re going to do that but you probably don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.

the whole purpose of this is to make Trump look bad.

No, the purpose is to take down a crime family.
ok, IF they produce the evidence that there is in FACT two sets of books, will you believe it then?
NONE of us know exactly what evidence, but I believe trump in a con man, and so does the majority of the USA and most of the entire World.
No, I evidently have to point out the obvious to blithering idiots such as yourself.
You made it up.

Now you refuse to admit it.

I made nothing up, it's my observation of the situation.

Remove the Trump name from this and this whole thing is a footnote on the legal notifications page.
Trump opened this can of worms.
Had trump just continued living his crime filled life and kept out of the spotlight, you are correct, this never would have happened to him. BUT, he himself, POKED the BEAR......constantly, so they are fighting back.
They are not fighting back in the way YOU look at it though, as a witch hunt.
They are going after a criminal that constantly flaunted his crimes in public.

Trump brought this upon himself.
This is a well deserved and rightful set of indictments, and future indictments.

You're saying people deserve to go to prison simply because Trump decided to run for president?

You're a fucking NAZI, of course.

I would not be surprised if they tried to get records of everyone who watched Home Alone 2 and didn't throw things at their TV when TRUMP! came on the screen.

This is where you claim you never changed your story, Clown.
Not my fault your reading comprehension fails.

I never said there was testimony calling him a mob boss. I said Trump doesn't like things written down. The testimony confirms it.

And that's how he acts like a mob boss.

What do you think, Nostra. Why does Trump act so shady?

Sorry idiot, hearsay is not a direct quote. No surprise you can’t understand that.
Good point. My mistake.

Trump refused to be interviewed by Mueller. Thanks for the reminder.

Dude is crooked as hell.
Trump gave written answers to all Mueller's questions, Clown.
His Failed Lawyers gave written answers.

So, in the future, are we to expect that these Trump Answers will be challenged because you will then claim that trump never said that. It was his lawyers.

Trump is a long time CON MAN.
Everybody knows this, including you RWI

Forum List

Back