Weisselberg Indicted

If it was fraud every time a taxpayer had a deduction disallowed, there would be 40 million people in prison.
It’s a crime when you knowingly hide $1.7 million in income from taxes.

That crime is called tax fraud.
Al Sharpton had $4.5 million in state and Federal tax liens on his for profit businesses.

You have yet to say you wanted him prosecuted.

If it was fraud every time a taxpayer had a deduction disallowed, there would be 40 million people in prison.
Irrelevant. They arent charged with taking a bad deduction. You really don't know anything about any of this.
Well you know nothing about anything, yet you keep spewing garbage out your pie hole. Civil case, punishable by a fine.

That assumes the $1.7 million is taxable. I'm not required to swallow your assumptions.
That’s what they’re accused of.

Which you claimed wasn’t a crime.

Dope.
You're lying about what I said, again.

That assumes the $1.7 million is taxable.
Do you understand why the prosecution claims it is taxable? They lay this out in detail in the indictment.

Of course you don't.
Please quote where it explains.
Nope, i am not your mommy and don't spoonfeed info to babies. You have no idea what is in the indictment and should not even be commenting.
In other words, your claim is bullshit

Do you understand why the prosecution claims it is taxable? They lay this out in detail in the indictment.

Of course you don't.
Nope, i am not your mommy and don't spoonfeed info to babies. You have no idea what is in the indictment and should not even be commenting.
In other words, your claim is bullshit
I am pretty sure nobody cares what you think is bullshit. Least of all me.

Of course you don't.
So you have nothing. As usual for a liar like you.

That is precisely what the indictment alleges. Funniest thing is, the morons kept two sets of books for prosecutors to find. You clearly know nothing about any of this. Just another cultist tantrum and attention begging.
I don't recall a law stating it's illegal to have two different books.

That assumes the $1.7 million is taxable. I'm not required to swallow your assumptions.
That’s what they’re accused of.

Which you claimed wasn’t a crime.

Dope.
You're lying about what I said, again.
Nope.

Futhermore, nothing Vance accuses Trump employees of is a crime.

Tell that to Leona Helmsley. She got two years and Rudy was the prosecutor
How 'bout that!

Wiki:

On August 30, Helmsley was convicted of one count of conspiracy to defraud the United States,[25] three counts of tax evasion,[26] three counts of filing false personal tax returns,[27] sixteen counts of assisting in the filing of false corporate and partnership tax returns,[27] and ten counts of mail fraud.[28][29] She was, however, acquitted of extortion—a charge that could potentially have sent her to prison for the rest of her life. Helmsley was instead sentenced to sixteen years in prison, which was eventually reduced when all but eight of the convictions were dropped.[13] Nonetheless, when it was clear that she was going to prison, Helmsley collapsed outside the courthouse. She was later diagnosed with a heart irregularity and hypertension.[30]

Forum List

Back