Weisselberg Indicted

So lets abandon one of the tenets of our and any fair legal system because ORANGE MAN BAD.
He’ll get representation but forgive me if I don’t shed a tear because the best lawyers want nothing to do with him given his penchant for acting like a sack of shit.

TDS
Nah, reality Marty.

The only reason you suck Trump's toes is because he satisfies your hatred.

I supported him because his policies aligned with mine far more than any democrat.

2024 I am going to back DeSantis even if Trump runs.

In 2016 I backed Jindal and Cruz before voting for Trump in the main election.

If it was fraud every time a taxpayer had a deduction disallowed, there would be 40 million people in prison.
It’s a crime when you knowingly hide $1.7 million in income from taxes.

That crime is called tax fraud.
Al Sharpton had $4.5 million in state and Federal tax liens on his for profit businesses.

You have yet to say you wanted him prosecuted.
Note that the massive hypocrite colfax_m has run away from this.

I supported him because his policies aligned with mine far more than any democrat.

Bullshit.

Your goal is to piss off the people you hate because it makes you feel better.

You sticking up for his corrupt organization has nothing to do with "policy". It's just being a little obsequious loser.

Plenty is legal when it comes to deductions as long as you frame them the right way. That's how accounting works.
Plenty is legal. This ain’t it.

Keep up the excuses. It just makes you look more and more obsequious.

We will see. If Vance over-reached any competent defense attorney will shred his ass.
will any competent attorney be willing to take this case? maybe rudy can get his suspension lifted and get to work. lol

Are you actually cheering someone not being able to find competent counsel?
bwahahahaha. i hope you never left your fainting couch, pearl clutching cuck soiboi.

Answer the question.

Does this guy deserve proper defense representation or not?
you have no business telling anyone what to do, fucktard.

it's his problem if his fat fucking troll boss has burned bridges with competent lawyers.

Answer the question, you Gestapo wanna-be.
"answer the question", the fat soiboi cuck queefs. what if i don't answer your question. will you say "we haf wayz to make you talk?"

gestapo, my ass.

Penalty on the play, using my usual insults as your own.

Poor form, but expected from a dime store poster like you.
you are extremey quick on the uptake, soiboi.

are you still clutching your pearls because a millionaire might not get the lawyer he wants? maybe this is a case for the aclu, or amnesty international.

Bullshit.

Your goal is to piss off the people you hate because it makes you feel better.

You sticking up for his corrupt organization has nothing to do with "policy". It's just being a little obsequious loser.

Believe what ya want.

My goal is to piss off freedom hating assholes like you.

Great success!

"Corrupt", lol.

Plenty is legal when it comes to deductions as long as you frame them the right way. That's how accounting works.

We will see. If Vance over-reached any competent defense attorney will shred his ass.
will any competent attorney be willing to take this case? maybe rudy can get his suspension lifted and get to work. lol

bwahahahaha. i hope you never left your fainting couch, pearl clutching cuck soiboi.

Answer the question.

it's his problem if his fat fucking troll boss has burned bridges with competent lawyers.

"answer the question", the fat soiboi cuck queefs. what if i don't answer your question. will you say "we haf wayz to make you talk?"

gestapo, my ass.

are you still clutching your pearls because a millionaire might not get the lawyer he wants? maybe this is a case for the aclu, or amnesty international.

Your tactics are the bush league of trolling, try moar hard.

Answer the question.

gestapo, my ass.

ANSWER THE QUESTION!11!!!

Answer the question.

gestapo, my ass.

That wasn't a question, it was trollbait.

You still haven't answered the actual question I posed, because you are a gutless twit.

and a poor troll, maybe the hello kitty message board is more your speed.

Answer the question.

gestapo, my ass.

That wasn't a question, it was trollbait.

You still haven't answered the actual question I posed, because you are a gutless twit.

and a poor troll, maybe the hello kitty message board is more your speed.
i answered your moronic insincere "question" several times, you fat fuck.

the usa is a free county. good competent lawyers can decide if they want to represent a scumbag client, or not.
now, when the scumbag client has a history of not paying fees, of behaving like a total shithead, then good competent lawyers might decide not to represent the shitbag client, as we have seen multiple times this year. then there will be shitbag lawyers like powell, wood, taitz, or giuliani, who can represent the shitbag client.
Not Ghouliani.., at least not in NY

Hehehe

Forum List

Back