Welcome Alarmists. Did you know Earth is still in an ice age?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Dr. Ben Miles mentioned the ice age. But to help you forget being alarmed, watch the following video explaining a lot more to you. Try to get some sleep tonight. I urge you to stop being alarmed. Don't lie to us about this either.

Dr. Ben Miles mentioned the ice age. But to help you forget being alarmed, watch the following video explaining a lot more to you. Try to get some sleep tonight. I urge you to stop being alarmed. Don't lie to us about this either.

Not watching your retarded video, but lets assume, just for shits and giggles, that your oil funded "scientist" is right, and we are in an iceage.

What happens when it ends?

Ice age, eh? Well, there was ice in my pool today, along with some Vodka, tonic water and slice of lime. Note to self: Always have lid on insulated mug before taking it into the pool.

Forum List

Back