🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Welcome To TrumpCare

We are moving towards low quality single payer.

Exactly. And it is precisely because of the willfully stupid parroting tards that it has become an inevitability.

parroting_rube.jpg

*SQUAAAWWWK* STATIST!

Not sure why you just pick on one side.

Both sides had really screwed things up and neither side is discussing our huge costs.

I don't think it's politically possible to convince votes who have an employer sponsored plan to voluntarily give it up.

It is possible if people actually knew what it was their health insurance company really does. Most people (at least 90%, probably more) don't know the role an insurance company plays in health care. Literally, all we need to do is educate people as to what that role is and I think you'll see tons of support for a single payer. You hear people say "I like my doctor", but you never hear anyone say "I like my insurance company". Insurance companies bank on the ignorance of people who think they're intrinsically linked to the care they get from their doctor when that couldn't be any further from reality.

If you sit a typical person down and ask them if they think it's worth a 20% fee for a private company to merely administer payment to your doctor after they treat you, I'd bet 9 times out of 10 they'd say it's not worth that. And if you told those same people that Medicare does the exact same thing their insurance company does, but does it for a fraction the overhead, they'd wonder why everyone wasn't on Medicare in the first place.
Krugman made a very compelling argument about how people who find that medicare actually gave them more bang for buck in terms of healthcare dollar because Medicare has lower overhead.

Years ago, I did work tangentally in the field of HC management, and I know Medicare does have lower overhead than private insurance.

But I don't think it's the answer because the only real cost control is congress critters having the honestly to tell voters ... sorry, we done spent the X% of gnp we allocated to healthcare this year, so you have to wait a couple of months for your new knee or cataracts or whatever.

Why does it have to be fixed? Why didn't the Democrats just do it right the first time? How many shots at this are they gonna need before they get it right?

The "fixes" are required because Conservatives monkeyed around ham-fistedly with the law by eliminating CSR's (Rubio) and blocking Medicaid expansion (SCOTUS). Fixing just those two things would have made the law much better than it is. We wanted single payer, but got Obamacare. Y'all didn't want to participate in the process at all, even denying there was a coverage problem. The ACA is better than anything y'all have to offer, and it's better than the system we had pre-ACA. Of this, there is no debate.

So were Stalin's but good intentions are the cobblestones that pave the road to hell.

Fuck you. First of all, to equate getting people health insurance with Stalinism is intellectual dishonesty at its most perverse. Stalin never intended to do good by anyone, just like how Conservatives don't intend to do good by anyone but themselves. So if you're going to compare anyone to Stalin, compare those on the right to him since they're determined to murder people by taking away their health care coverage for political expediency. You're truly a class of low-lifes with no equal.

Both sides had really screwed things up and neither side is discussing our huge costs.

"Both sides" is the lazy person's way of saying you can't be expected to know anything about the topic being discussed.

The ACA had its problems that could have been fixed.
Why does it have to be fixed? Why didn't the Democrats just do it right the first time? How many shots at this are they gonna need before they get it right?

but the intent behind the bill was always good.
So were Stalin's but good intentions are the cobblestones that pave the road to hell.
You don't realize yet the gop will be back tinkering with the tax deal? Just as they came back two years after Reagan's first tax cuts.

The fact is we are stuck with a mix of public option (medicare and Medicaid) and employer sponsored. Obamacare was an initial attempt to manage it. The dems will be back. It's unfortunate that the Turtle couldn't allow Alexander and Murray and Collins to find some middle ground.

Krugman made a very compelling argument about how people who find that medicare actually gave them more bang for buck in terms of healthcare dollar because Medicare has lower overhead.
Years ago, I did work tangentally in the field of HC management, and I know Medicare does have lower overhead than private insurance.
But I don't think it's the answer because the only real cost control is congress critters having the honestly to tell voters ... sorry, we done spent the X% of gnp we allocated to healthcare this year, so you have to wait a couple of months for your new knee or cataracts or whatever.

Why does there have to be a fixed X% of GDP spent on health care? Don't understand. That's why we pay premiums.

“I shouldn’t say this,” Trump said, “but we essentially repealed Obamacare.”

Trump just told the truth. He may wish he hadn’t.

Enjoy your record high Trumpcare medical and insurance costs, rubes.

• Premiums for the most popular health insurance on the individual market exchanges are estimated to rise 34 percent on average next year, according to the consulting firm Avalere Health, because of previous sabotage done by the Trump administration. Premiums in Iowa would be up 69 percent, Wyoming 65 percent and Utah 64 percent.
  • Employer-based health insurance costs are forecast to rise in 2018 by the most since 2011

Simple g5000
remove all social programs and spending from federal govt.
give taxpayers a choice of which programs to fund with their taxes
and quit leaving this choice to a coin toss of Congress, and whether
which party has more seats so the vote swings in that direction.

With the past and current contested reforms, first ACA and now this Tax Bill,
why not let TAXPAYERS choose which party they want in charge of their
SOCIAL tax policies for DOMESTIC programs and spending.

Where all parties and taxpayers AGREE to pay money to federal govt,
that can be handed over to Congressional authority.

But for all these other areas of disagreement and conflict of beliefs,
just let taxpayers invest in their own plans, even if this has to be
managed by party to get the collective resources to fund either
sustainable health care for all those members agreeing to it,
or VA reform, or prison and immigration reform. Let people
fund the programs of their choice when it comes to social legislation.

If we aren't going to agree, let people fund their own.
And only keep the federal govt and budget for where the public
agrees fully in govt jurisdiction and authority to make those decisions!
Nothing else!

The "fixes" are required because Conservatives monkeyed around ham-fistedly with the law by eliminating CSR's (Rubio) and blocking Medicaid expansion (SCOTUS). Fixing just those two things would have made the law much better than it is. We wanted single payer, but got Obamacare. Y'all didn't want to participate in the process at all, even denying there was a coverage problem. The ACA is better than anything y'all have to offer, and it's better than the system we had pre-ACA. Of this, there is no debate.

Fuck you. First of all, to equate getting people health insurance with Stalinism is intellectual dishonesty at its most perverse. Stalin never intended to do good by anyone, just like how Conservatives don't intend to do good by anyone but themselves. So if you're going to compare anyone to Stalin, compare those on the right to him since they're determined to murder people by taking away their health care coverage for political expediency. You're truly a class of low-lifes with no equal.
In Mississippi we'd actually have to pass an income tax increase to make the Medicaid match, and it would be a bit one. We have a lot of working poor. Obamacare was/is well intentioned, but it was designed by liberal elites. Not that it couldn't have been made better through compromise. It could. And I expect it will. The gop is betting that people will be signing happy days in 18 and 20, but even if we have 3% growth that won't make lives better for working poor who will have less HC access than they did in 16.

• Premiums for the most popular health insurance on the individual market exchanges are estimated to rise 34 percent on average next year, according to the consulting firm Avalere Health, because of previous sabotage done by the Trump administration. Premiums in Iowa would be up 69 percent, Wyoming 65 percent and Utah 64 percent.
  • Employer-based health insurance costs are forecast to rise in 2018 by the most since 2011
Oh, right, like they aren't already at record highs.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

The ACA had its problems that could have been fixed.

but the intent behind the bill was always good.
You don't realize yet the gop will be back tinkering with the tax deal? Just as they came back two years after Reagan's first tax cuts.
Of course I realize it, the story of all the major legislation that's been passed for at least the last 20 years is "We need a "fix" for all the shit our last "fix" broke".

I have to give Nancy Pelosi credit here.. she's the ONLY one that's said anything completely honest about Obamacare...

"We have to pass the bill to see what's in it"

In other words... "We have no fucking idea what this thing is going to do but we're going to push the button on it anyways just to find out".

Obamacare was an initial attempt to manage it. The dems will be back.
I say AGAIN... how many times are they going to have "fix" all the shit that their previous "fixes" fuck up?

On the bright side... once Tweedle-R and Tweedle-D get done "fixing" the healthcare system, there won't be a healthcare system left for the partisan parrots to bicker about.

"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -- John Wooden

Yup, the more HusseinCare implodes, the more people will demand its repeal.

Time to bury that steaming pile of shit Obama left us on our doorstep.
Trump just said ObamaCare is repealed.

It's all his now. It's TrumpCare.

Enjoy your skyrocketing TrumpCare costs! [emoji38]
It hasn"t been "all repealed." The worst parts if it are still in place.

I say AGAIN... how many times are they going to have "fix" all the shit that their previous "fixes" fuck up?

Because you fucking assholes keep fucking things up. You fucked up the ACA by removing the CSR's. You fucked up the ACA by removing Medicaid expansion. You fucked up the ACA by removing the individual mandate.

Maybe the solution is to fuck you up.

Why does there have to be a fixed X% of GDP spent on health care? Don't understand. That's why we pay premiums.
Didn't you reference a Canadian model?

How Much "Free" Health Care Really Costs Canadians

Wow. We are seeing some real schizophrenia here right now. This is fascinating.

When health insurance "skyrocketed" under Obama, we saw hundreds of topics started by the Tard Herd about it. They were screaming and foaming at the mouth and whining and crying profusely.

Now that health insurance is reaching record highs under TrumpCare, suddenly it's all okay. The people who can't afford health insurance are lazy no-good fuckwads who deserve it.

Positively shizophrenic!
We still have Obamacare, dumbass.

Didn't you reference a Canadian model?

Canada beats us:
  • In life expectancy
  • In infant mortality
  • In maternal mortality
  • In cancer survival rates (once you factor in the 25 million people in the US whose cancer survival rate is 0 because they have no insurance)
  • In wait times
  • In coverage
  • In obesity rates
  • In amount spent per patient
So yeah, I'll take Canadian health care over our shitty system any day of the week.

Yes, I expect huge premium increases. If the Republicans don't want to give us a free market (they don't) then they should work with the Democrats to give us Canada-style universal healthcare.

In a free market, I could self-diagnose and buy my drugs from China. The only relevant role for the government is to police fraud.

Sure because you are a qualified physician. The stupid is strong in this one.

I'm not stupid enough to confuse Republican pandering to conservatives with their real values.

Republicans and Conservatives are the exact same people, who believe the exact same things, who enact the exact same policy. "Conservative" isn't some moving target you get to redefine as the argument suits you. Trumpism, Republicanism, Teabaggery...it's all Conservatism and it always will be. Bush was a Conservative. Trump's a Conservative. This myth that "true Conservatives" exist is a myth pushed by people who recognize their inherent beliefs suck.

No, idiot. Conservatives oppose government because they don't want to be slaves to the government.

Right, you oppose the institution of government. Just like I said. To you, any form of government is slavery. That's because you are opposed to the institution of government and think you're entitled to more than what you've actually earned, which is nothing. You're entitled to nothing. Entitlements are something you earn...you haven't earned shit.

No, idiot. Liberals are the only people demanding more rights for one group over the next.

Liberals are demanding equal rights. If you think equal rights means one person has more rights than others, then you have a bullshit entitlement complex that is completely unearned.

I know what I want. I want you to step on a rake so the handle flies off the ground and smacks you in your small head.

Insulting me will not suddenly give your life the meaning and validation you need to stave off your abundant insecurities. You were born a loser, you were raised a loser, you live life as a loser, and you'll die a loser. There is nothing special, significant, important, or remarkable about you. You're a nobody and you'll die alone and forgotten.

Liberals aren't egomaniacs and hypocrites?

Nope. You are, though. A massive egomaniac and hypocrite who thinks he's entitled to something. But you're not entitled to shit. Not even your opinion. You have to earn an entitlement and you've earned nothing.

Hmmm, let's see here. Don't work, suck off welfare, you don't get health care insurance.
No insurance, you die.
You die and your type stop weakening the gene pool.
Darwin was brilliant!
Oh, look. A tard who thinks only lazy people are having difficulty paying their health insurance and medical bills.

Isn't that just precious!

That's funny. I don't recall them saying these things when they were whining about ObamaCare!

Fucking hypocrites.
Not repealing the mandate that forces people to purchase a for profit product would change that?
Oh, look. A tard with a memory like a goldfish!

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Oh look, another Leftwing Tard who needs Obama to take care of him.

Sure because you are a qualified physician. The stupid is strong in this one.

Most things that bring people to doctors are very easy to diagnose for any competent person. For stupid people, like yourself, you should always go to someone with some accreditation, like a CNA. I think requiring someone who has a PhD to tell you that you're stupid is overkill.

You stupid shitheads fuck up freedom for the rest of us.

Forum List

Back