Welfare dependent bottom feeders and incarcerated criminals working our agriculture industries?

Repubs want chain gangs and the continuance of the Prison Industrial Complex.
Only for Inner City Riff-Raff... so it's all good...

Something tells me that had BlackFlag been an early settler he definitely would have allowed himself and his family to perish....there’s no fucking way he’s grabbing his fishing pole and musket and surviving.
As your family starved, instead of doing anything you’d blame a brown person or foreigner for why you have no food.

I watch porpoises swim in my back yard while I have my morning coffee. Trust me...no dirty wetback has ever affected my financial status. I’ve always controlled my own destiny...weird concept huh?
Yet “dirty wetbacks” are all you think about. Well, when you’re not pissing your pants about black people.

I’ll say it again....I vowed to be the “FUCK WETBACKS GUY”....that’s me. I really try my ass off to be sure I include that message in every single post of mine. I’m happy to hear that you’ve noticed...thanks!

Only for Inner City Riff-Raff... so it's all good...

Something tells me that had BlackFlag been an early settler he definitely would have allowed himself and his family to perish....there’s no fucking way he’s grabbing his fishing pole and musket and surviving.
As your family starved, instead of doing anything you’d blame a brown person or foreigner for why you have no food.

I watch porpoises swim in my back yard while I have my morning coffee. Trust me...no dirty wetback has ever affected my financial status. I’ve always controlled my own destiny...weird concept huh?
Yet “dirty wetbacks” are all you think about. Well, when you’re not pissing your pants about black people.

I’ll say it again....I vowed to be the “FUCK WETBACKS GUY”....that’s me. I really try my ass off to be sure I include that message in every single post of mine. I’m happy to hear that you’ve noticed...thanks!
Okay :cuckoo:

Fields are mostly owned by Republicans/conservatives.

Only 4% work the fields...where you’d like to take your theory just got blown to shit...huh?

PH_11.03.16_unauthorized-02-00.png
You didn't debunk anything I said....if illegals work in fields that are mostly owned by conservatives , you shouldn't blame the liberals....as for me, my hat off to most immigrants legal or illegal especially the once that do the hard work at the fields.

We blame liberals because liberal traitors encourage illegals to come here then give them sanctuary while illegals KILL and RAPE Americans.
Most killers I see on the news are US born, and kids and women have been raped by citizens since forever ....dont blame on illegals only sweetie.

How many American women need to be raped by illegals before you stop giving them sanctuary?
I'm worried about domestic rapists and white terrorism more.

You didn't debunk anything I said....if illegals work in fields that are mostly owned by conservatives , you shouldn't blame the liberals....as for me, my hat off to most immigrants legal or illegal especially the once that do the hard work at the fields.

We blame liberals because liberal traitors encourage illegals to come here then give them sanctuary while illegals KILL and RAPE Americans.
Most killers I see on the news are US born, and kids and women have been raped by citizens since forever ....dont blame on illegals only sweetie.

How many American women need to be raped by illegals before you stop giving them sanctuary?

How many American women have to be raped by American men before we throw them all out of the country?

Seriously pick a number, illegals KILLING and RAPING Americans how many do they have to KILL and RAPE before you people stop defending them?
If you were worried about women being raped you wouldnt back a pussy grabber.
If you were worried about the killings. You would ask why so many white men are committing mass shootings.

How many American women have to be raped by American men before we throw them all out of the country?

LefTard Logic:
“American men rape American women therefore foreign illegals should be afforded the same opportunity.”

Folks, there’s just no way you can make this shit up..One has to be atleast slightly insane to apply LefTard Logic.

If you think that is a logical deduction you are pretty fucking dumb. No wonder you use logical fallacies in every single one of your posts.

NO ONE here is advocating for ANYONE to commit murder and rape, however you are scapegoating illegal immigrants for the entire process because they are easy targets for your fear and anger. You can't wrap your head around the core issue of rape and murder itself, and the fact that most of the time it is done by American citizens.

Your little arguments of logical fallacies might work with your group of friends at the local barber shop, but not here.

Don’t get defensive and embarrassed by me exposing you for the ignorant fool you are.
There is no false equivalency in my post...sane folks know that.
330 million Americans and 29 million illegal cockroaches...ofcouse Americans commit more rape and murder. Think per capita like smart people do.
Vega, sandy hook, Pittsburgh, whites are terrorizing the nation...you are an angry racist who can go around shooting the masses....u fit theprofile. .

Only 4% work the fields...where you’d like to take your theory just got blown to shit...huh?

Lib please, no you are not. :icon_rolleyes:

Seriously pick a number, illegals KILLING and RAPING Americans how many do they have to KILL and RAPE before you people stop defending them?
If you were worried about women being raped you wouldnt back a pussy grabber.
If you were worried about the killings. You would ask why so many white men are committing mass shootings.

None of your deflections justify your traitorous support of illegals.

Do you always ignore statistics?
Check out all these “White Terrorists” on LA’s Most Wanted list.
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department
this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8040100.png

Do you always ignore statistics?
Check out all these “White Terrorists” on LA’s Most Wanted list.
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department
this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8040100.png
When i read your comments, you remind me of the Vegas shooter, the Pittsburgh ****.

Would the Left shit their pants if ‘someone’ had the balls to propose such a measure?
How would you vote if a piece of legislation on this came down the pipeline?

Man, a professional Russian poster couldn't use adjectives more confusingly or better to divide Americans.

I doubt FDR would care though if you wanted to start an agency called the CCC that paid people to work be it in fields or finishing reconstruction of the south. Personally I don't. Kinda goes along with that citizenship plan we've been talking about IMO.

Forum List

Back