🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Welfare dependent bottom feeders and incarcerated criminals working our agriculture industries?

Would the Left shit their pants if ‘someone’ had the balls to propose such a measure?
How would you vote if a piece of legislation on this came down the pipeline?
I do not think farmers would be happy with it. I grew up on a farm there is nothing wrong with the work./ Farmers have families and would not want these types of people around nor would they want to be stigmatized as being those type of people by doing the work. It is a good honest living and we were not poor. A good percent of the republican base are farmers the party would be idiots to malign the work. It would end up like the JTPA. When I was a teen I worked for parks and recreation and every summer I would end up having to suppervise JTPA workers. They were a big pain in my ass. A good percent of the time it was easier for me to just do it myself. This shit sounds good until you deal with the realities of it. There is a reason the bible is so well read. In the long run you are rewarded by by taking the ethical rout forced work is not productive. People still want to feel usefull. Let them feel usefull and appreciated, they will be productive and then your familiy is not elbows to elbows with scum bags.

Would the Left shit their pants if ‘someone’ had the balls to propose such a measure?
I do not think farmers would be happy with it. I grew up on a farm there is nothing wrong with the work./ Farmers have families and would not want these types of people around nor would they want to be stigmatized as being those type of people by doing the work. It is a good honest living and we were not poor. A good percent of the republican base are farmers the party would be idiots to malign the work. It would end up like the JTPA. When I was a teen I worked for parks and recreation and every summer I would end up having to suppervise JTPA workers. They were a big pain in my ass. A good percent of the time it was easier for me to just do it myself. This shit sounds good until you deal with the realities of it. There is a reason the bible is so well read. In the long run you are rewarded by by taking the ethical rout forced work is not productive. People still want to feel usefull. Let them feel usefull and appreciated, they will be productive and then your familiy is not elbows to elbows with scum bags.
The prison I worked at had a big vegetable garden. A new inmate, very eager for work, promised he was an experienced gardener. They sent him out to weed the rows and he pulled all the radish seedlings. LOL

The prison I worked at had a big vegetable garden. A new inmate, very eager for work, promised he was an experienced gardener. They sent him out to weed the rows and he pulled all the radish seedlings. LOL
Been there!

Fields are mostly owned by Republicans/conservatives.

Only 4% work the fields...where you’d like to take your theory just got blown to shit...huh?

PH_11.03.16_unauthorized-02-00.png
You didn't debunk anything I said....if illegals work in fields that are mostly owned by conservatives , you shouldn't blame the liberals....as for me, my hat off to most immigrants legal or illegal especially the once that do the hard work at the fields.

We blame liberals because liberal traitors encourage illegals to come here then give them sanctuary while illegals KILL and RAPE Americans.
Most killers I see on the news are US born, and kids and women have been raped by citizens since forever ....dont blame on illegals only sweetie.

How many American women need to be raped by illegals before you stop giving them sanctuary?
when women stop getting raped by alleged Christians bearing false witness. when is the right wing, going to stop hiding behind a religion they could care less about.

You didn't debunk anything I said....if illegals work in fields that are mostly owned by conservatives , you shouldn't blame the liberals....as for me, my hat off to most immigrants legal or illegal especially the once that do the hard work at the fields.

We blame liberals because liberal traitors encourage illegals to come here then give them sanctuary while illegals KILL and RAPE Americans.
Most killers I see on the news are US born, and kids and women have been raped by citizens since forever ....dont blame on illegals only sweetie.

How many American women need to be raped by illegals before you stop giving them sanctuary?

How many American women have to be raped by American men before we throw them all out of the country?

Seriously pick a number, illegals KILLING and RAPING Americans how many do they have to KILL and RAPE before you people stop defending them?
some people Bad, some people Good; only the right wing doesn't care about natural rights if no guns are involved.

Only 4% work the fields...where you’d like to take your theory just got blown to shit...huh?

How many American women have to be raped by American men before we throw them all out of the country?

LefTard Logic:
“American men rape American women therefore foreign illegals should be afforded the same opportunity.”

Folks, there’s just no way you can make this shit up..One has to be atleast slightly insane to apply LefTard Logic.

LefTard Logic:
“American men rape American women therefore foreign illegals should be afforded the same opportunity.”

Folks, there’s just no way you can make this shit up..One has to be atleast slightly insane to apply LefTard Logic.

If you think that is a logical deduction you are pretty fucking dumb. No wonder you use logical fallacies in every single one of your posts.

NO ONE here is advocating for ANYONE to commit murder and rape, however you are scapegoating illegal immigrants for the entire process because they are easy targets for your fear and anger. You can't wrap your head around the core issue of rape and murder itself, and the fact that most of the time it is done by American citizens.

Your little arguments of logical fallacies might work with your group of friends at the local barber shop, but not here.

LefTard Logic:

If you think that is a logical deduction you are pretty fucking dumb. No wonder you use logical fallacies in every single one of your posts.

NO ONE here is advocating for ANYONE to commit murder and rape, however you are scapegoating illegal immigrants for the entire process because they are easy targets for your fear and anger. You can't wrap your head around the core issue of rape and murder itself, and the fact that most of the time it is done by American citizens.

Your little arguments of logical fallacies might work with your group of friends at the local barber shop, but not here.

Don’t get defensive and embarrassed by me exposing you for the ignorant fool you are.
There is no false equivalency in my post...sane folks know that.
330 million Americans and 29 million illegal cockroaches...ofcouse Americans commit more rape and murder. Think per capita like smart people do.

LefTard Logic:

Don’t get defensive and embarrassed by me exposing you for the ignorant fool you are.
330 million Americans and 29 million illegal cockroaches...ofcouse Americans commit more rape and murder. Think per capita like smart people do.

Lol... another strawman. I have no need to be defensive. I'm not the one that is too ignorant to correctly debate the subject.

As far as your new statement, Americans don't just commit rape and murder in larger numbers, they also commit them more often per capita. It's only been posted on this forum hundreds of times, maybe thousands.

Seriously pick a number, illegals KILLING and RAPING Americans how many do they have to KILL and RAPE before you people stop defending them?
The real question is how many before the wealthy stop hiring the illegals? But you take out your anger on an innocent person but ignore the wealthy that make a life in America possible for illegals...

The wealthy could not hire them if you people stopped opposing measures to secure our borders and deport them.

Let me tell you why this is hilarious.

Republicans insist they’re Christians.

They say that Trump had affairs and lied and stole, but he asked for forgiveness and so they forgave him.

So you actually have people that did hard time to pay for their crimes.

And Republicans are saying no, don’t forgive them.

See what I mean? Do you see the hypocrisy? You could taste it.

when women stop getting raped by alleged Christians bearing false witness. when is the right wing, going to stop hiding behind a religion they could care less about.

Stop deflecting. You people encourage illegals to flood into our country illegally. You coach them. Once in you shelter them in "sanctuary cities". And when we point out these illegals KILL and RAPE thousands of American citizens you deflect.

LefTard Logic:

Lol... another strawman. I have no need to be defensive. I'm not the one that is too ignorant to correctly debate the subject.

As far as your new statement, Americans don't just commit rape and murder in larger numbers, they also commit them more often per capita. It's only been posted on this forum hundreds of times, maybe thousands.

Haha...oh I see, you’re that dumbass.
Let me teach you something children already know.
ILLEGAL WETBACKS = LITTERS OF BARELY LEGAL, TAXPAYER DEPENDENT, CRIMINAL BEANERS....Look it up.
You’re welcome in advance.
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department

Stop deflecting. You people encourage illegals to flood into our country illegally. You coach them. Once in you shelter them in "sanctuary cities". And when we point out these illegals KILL and RAPE thousands of American citizens you deflect.
You claim to believe in Capitalism.

LefTard Logic:

There should be not one American KILLED or RAPED by an illegal because illegals should not be in our country in the first place. 42,000 Americans killed each year by opioids, guess who's trafficking the drugs into our country, that's right illegals. And not just illegal men, their entire families are involved.

LefTard Logic:

Haha...oh I see, you’re that dumbass.
Let me teach you something children already know.
ILLEGAL WETBACKS = LITTERS OF BARELY LEGAL, TAXPAYER DEPENDENT, CRIMINAL BEANERS....Look it up.
You’re welcome in advance.
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department

Wait... Los Angeles is representative of the entire U.S.? Oh man... I had no idea!

Every single one of those statements is an utter lie.

LefTard Logic:

Illegals not only commit far more crimes per capita, the crimes are far more frequently violent crimes. Stop parroting liberal lies, here :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

You claim to believe in Capitalism.

I believe liberals should be sent to gulag work camps.

Forum List

Back