🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Welfare dependent bottom feeders and incarcerated criminals working our agriculture industries?

A LIFER WAS LET OUT TO RAPE AND STAB INNOCENT PEOPLE.

BY DUKAKIS.

That was the point of the ad. That was true.

Anyone stupid enough to let out a murderer serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole, is too stupid to be President.

DANGEROUSLY STUPID.

You are quibbling over presentation to distract from the real failure of bleeding heart liberalism.

AND it succeeded. IN the Conventional Wisdom, this ad is considered "evidence" of GOP racism.

How many people as part of that program did what he did compared to the number of success stories? It would be nice if you knew a single thing about what you are talking about.

Dukakis did not start the program. He caused it's end.

THe crazy ass lib court ruled that murders had to be included in the program, and when the legislature passed a law to fix that, dukakis vetoed it, because he wanted murders to be included.

It was personally his judgement call, that led to Willie Horton, the murderer serving a life sentence, being furloughed so he could rape and stab.

HIs political beliefs, and judgement led him to that action and those results.

And you libs managed to successfully spread the lie that that was about race.

IF the program was a major success, that simply INCREASES the negative consequences of Dukakis's actions, not mitigates it.

And you still don't get it... and as long as people like you don't get it, Trump will continue to run ads like his new one that is simply Willie Horton 2.0. Trump has done nothing but rehash old Republican plays that worked before. He let Bannon institute a new version of the Southern Strategy... Which was used before. Then he rehashed Reagan's "Make America Great Again" statement. Then he rehashed the Willie Horton ad. Hell, you could go as far back as the string of Republican Presidents before FDR and WWII and say Trump stole that isolationist/nationalist agenda.

And I'm not a Lib. Never was, never will be... because I'm no longer dumb enough to let a political party tell me what the truth is rather than doing my own thinking.

Edit: Trump has also copied Nixon in that he has taken the few violent events done by ANTIFA and blamed all of the people that oppose him for it... just like Nixon blamed everyone that opposed him of supporting violent race riots.

1. I get it. You libs quibble about presentation, and pretend that that is more important than the fact that a bleeding heart liberal gave a lifer a vacation from prison and he raped a woman and stabbed her and her husband. And you have convinced that nation that this is true, though massive repetition.

2. The Southern Strategy is a lie. Nixon did not pander to southern racists and neither has any republican since then.

3. Noting wrong with Reagan's "Make American Great Again".

4. A return to non interventionism is a valid policy option. The Cold War is over. We are not the World's policeman.

5. Antifa is supported by the mainstream dems/libs, from dem mayors who order cops to stand down, to lib faculty who cancel conservative speakers, to lib posters on this site that give political cover for their brown shirts.
#5 is like totally inaccurate and you never provided proof of your assertions by asking every single democrat in the USA...

I was going to ridicule you for pretending to not know what Groups are.

BUT, upon thinking of it, I realize you have a point.

We see dem politicians ordering cops to stand down, and providing political support to Antfia, we see liberal faculty working with Antifa to shut down conservative speech, we see lib posters on here defending antifa or at least the justifications for violence that antifa uses.

BUT, I don't really have reason to believe that the majority of dems/libs support this. I know they have been showered with lies about how Republicans or Trump supporters are all nazis. Which if true, would justify violence and more, of course.

BUT, I do not know if the mass of dems/libs have fallen for these lies, and really support violent brown shirts, like Antifa.

So I admit you are right on that point, and walk it back to the Dem Party and Liberal activists.

How many people as part of that program did what he did compared to the number of success stories? It would be nice if you knew a single thing about what you are talking about.

THe crazy ass lib court ruled that murders had to be included in the program, and when the legislature passed a law to fix that, dukakis vetoed it, because he wanted murders to be included.

It was personally his judgement call, that led to Willie Horton, the murderer serving a life sentence, being furloughed so he could rape and stab.

IF the program was a major success, that simply INCREASES the negative consequences of Dukakis's actions, not mitigates it.

And you still don't get it... and as long as people like you don't get it, Trump will continue to run ads like his new one that is simply Willie Horton 2.0. Trump has done nothing but rehash old Republican plays that worked before. He let Bannon institute a new version of the Southern Strategy... Which was used before. Then he rehashed Reagan's "Make America Great Again" statement. Then he rehashed the Willie Horton ad. Hell, you could go as far back as the string of Republican Presidents before FDR and WWII and say Trump stole that isolationist/nationalist agenda.

And I'm not a Lib. Never was, never will be... because I'm no longer dumb enough to let a political party tell me what the truth is rather than doing my own thinking.

Edit: Trump has also copied Nixon in that he has taken the few violent events done by ANTIFA and blamed all of the people that oppose him for it... just like Nixon blamed everyone that opposed him of supporting violent race riots.

1. I get it. You libs quibble about presentation, and pretend that that is more important than the fact that a bleeding heart liberal gave a lifer a vacation from prison and he raped a woman and stabbed her and her husband. And you have convinced that nation that this is true, though massive repetition.

2. The Southern Strategy is a lie. Nixon did not pander to southern racists and neither has any republican since then.

4. A return to non interventionism is a valid policy option. The Cold War is over. We are not the World's policeman.

5. Antifa is supported by the mainstream dems/libs, from dem mayors who order cops to stand down, to lib faculty who cancel conservative speakers, to lib posters on this site that give political cover for their brown shirts.
#5 is like totally inaccurate and you never provided proof of your assertions by asking every single democrat in the USA...

We see dem politicians ordering cops to stand down, and providing political support to Antfia, we see liberal faculty working with Antifa to shut down conservative speech, we see lib posters on here defending antifa or at least the justifications for violence that antifa uses.

BUT, I don't really have reason to believe that the majority of dems/libs support this. I know they have been showered with lies about how Republicans or Trump supporters are all nazis. Which if true, would justify violence and more, of course.

BUT, I do not know if the mass of dems/libs have fallen for these lies, and really support violent brown shirts, like Antifa.

So I admit you are right on that point, and walk it back to the Dem Party and Liberal activists.
All it does for me is remind me of the political struggles of the 1960-'70's. I prefer not to join either sides and just observe.

Would the Left shit their pants if ‘someone’ had the balls to propose such a measure?
How would you vote if a piece of legislation on this came down the pipeline?
Most welfare goes to Republicans. But I don’t know that I’d actually say out loud and call them bottom feeders.

All it does for me is remind me of the political struggles of the 1960-'70's. I prefer not to join either sides and just observe.

I support your right to not get involved.

Lefties don't. They feel that they are so obviously right that if you do not enthusiasticly support them, that you are morally wrong for that, and that they have the right to demand participation.

It's one of the basic differences between conservative and liberal.

Good luck.

Lefties don't. They feel that they are so obviously right that if you do not enthusiasticly support them, that you are morally wrong for that, and that they have the right to demand participation.

Good luck.
I am a liberal. What you see with ANTIFA is not liberalism and it is not Democratic...They are radical fringe far leftist period and anarchist.

Good luck.
I am a liberal.

That will buy you only so much slack. Watch your ps and qs. The slightest slacking and they will turn on you.

Are you white?

Good luck.
I am a liberal.

That will buy you only so much slack. Watch your ps and qs. The slightest slacking and they will turn on you.

Are you white?
In the winter during the summer brown..

Good luck.
I am a liberal.

Are you white?

Not good. A lot of libs see old white guy and make assumptions.

Good luck.
I am a liberal.

Are you white?

Lol... love how someone is trying to use fear to get you to turn on your own beliefs. Doing EXACTLY what they are trying to warn you of.

Good luck.
I am a liberal.

Are you white?

Lol... love how someone is trying to use fear to get you to turn on your own beliefs. Doing EXACTLY what they are trying to warn you of.

I'm just pointing out the truth. Lefties eat their own, and old white guys don't get any slack.

Fear is the rational response to a threat.

Good luck.
I am a liberal.

Are you white?

I'm just pointing out the truth. Lefties eat their own, and old white guys don't get any slack.

There is nothing to fear... and caving your moral, ethical, and political beliefs based on manufactured moral panic is weak-minded.

Dem's want illegal Mexican slaves out working in the fields.
Fields are mostly owned by Republicans/conservatives.

Only 4% work the fields...where you’d like to take your theory just got blown to shit...huh?

PH_11.03.16_unauthorized-02-00.png

I am a liberal.

Are you white?

There is nothing to fear... and caving your moral, ethical, and political beliefs based on manufactured moral panic is weak-minded.

Are you white?

OMG you found a video! A video out of how many U.S. citizens?

I'm glad you are showing people you lack critical thinking skills and think it is a better option to make political decisions based on fear and emotion rather than FACTS. :abgg2q.jpg:

Only 4% work the fields...where you’d like to take your theory just got blown to shit...huh?

They know that, they just like to lie, cause it is what they do.

They know they heard it once somewhere in cyberspace... it must be true.
Zombies gonna Zombie.

OMG you found a video! A video out of how many U.S. citizens?

I'm glad you are showing people you lack critical thinking skills and think it is a better option to make political decisions based on fear and emotion rather than FACTS. :abgg2q.jpg:

The hate and unmitigated gall and sense of entitlement by the Antifa, not to mention their assumptions about "whitey"

are representative of the Left.

Not to mention that many on the Left are quite open in their support of this type of violence.

And many more are mealy mouthed cowardly supporters who make excuses, deflect, and minimize all the while claiming to be against such violence.

You didn't debunk anything I said....if illegals work in fields that are mostly owned by conservatives , you shouldn't blame the liberals....as for me, my hat off to most immigrants legal or illegal especially the once that do the hard work at the fields.

Forum List

Back