Welfare dependent bottom feeders and incarcerated criminals working our agriculture industries?

Dem's want illegal Mexican slaves out working in the fields.
Fields are mostly owned by Republicans/conservatives.

Only 4% work the fields...where you’d like to take your theory just got blown to shit...huh?

PH_11.03.16_unauthorized-02-00.png
You didn't debunk anything I said....if illegals work in fields that are mostly owned by conservatives , you shouldn't blame the liberals....as for me, my hat off to most immigrants legal or illegal especially the once that do the hard work at the fields.

He proved that very few work in the fields. They are all over the economy.

Lol... love how someone is trying to use fear to get you to turn on your own beliefs. Doing EXACTLY what they are trying to warn you of.

I'm just pointing out the truth. Lefties eat their own, and old white guys don't get any slack.

Fear is the rational response to a threat.

There is nothing to fear... and caving your moral, ethical, and political beliefs based on manufactured moral panic is weak-minded.

OMG you found a video! A video out of how many U.S. citizens?

I'm glad you are showing people you lack critical thinking skills and think it is a better option to make political decisions based on fear and emotion rather than FACTS. :abgg2q.jpg:

The hate and unmitigated gall and sense of entitlement by the Antifa, not to mention their assumptions about "whitey"

are representative of the Left.

Not to mention that many on the Left are quite open in their support of this type of violence.

And many more are mealy mouthed cowardly supporters who make excuses, deflect, and minimize all the while claiming to be against such violence.

No, it isn't. It is a small fringe group that people like Trump are playing up to be much larger than they are, and using them for political gain by attributing their actions to ALL people that oppose him on the other side of the political aisle.

For being a person that supposedly has a scientific background, you don't understand shit scientifically. Fear is often a rational response, though hot always, but making DECISIONS based on emotions like fear is irrational. Not to mention... you speak in more generalities than anyone with a scientific mind would ever do.

"OMG I saw a video on Youtube of ANTIFA being violent in Portland! All Democrats are violent and want to hurt and kill white people!"

Only 4% work the fields...where you’d like to take your theory just got blown to shit...huh?

You didn't debunk anything I said....if illegals work in fields that are mostly owned by conservatives , you shouldn't blame the liberals....as for me, my hat off to most immigrants legal or illegal especially the once that do the hard work at the fields.

He proved that very few work in the fields. They are all over the economy.
I was talking specifically about rural areas....as in big cities we have no issue with legal or illegal as long once os behaving and working.

All it does for me is remind me of the political struggles of the 1960-'70's. I prefer not to join either sides and just observe.

I support your right to not get involved.

Lefties don't. They feel that they are so obviously right that if you do not enthusiasticly support them, that you are morally wrong for that, and that they have the right to demand participation.

It's one of the basic differences between conservative and liberal.

Good luck.
I am a liberal.

That will buy you only so much slack. Watch your ps and qs. The slightest slacking and they will turn on you.

Are you white?
In the winter during the summer brown..

Not good. A lot of libs see old white guy and make assumptions.
I am an old white guy....I have never needed anyone's approval to exist.

Lefties don't. They feel that they are so obviously right that if you do not enthusiasticly support them, that you are morally wrong for that, and that they have the right to demand participation.

Good luck.
I am a liberal.

That will buy you only so much slack. Watch your ps and qs. The slightest slacking and they will turn on you.

Are you white?

So weird how every white hater here happens to be white.

I am a liberal.

Are you white?

So weird how every white hater here happens to be white.
That's their problem I am still egotistical about myself.. I know I'm good or is it well?

We blame liberals because liberal traitors encourage illegals to come here then give them sanctuary while illegals KILL and RAPE Americans.

Good luck.
I am a liberal.

Are you white?

I bet this old white guy thought something similar.

I am a liberal.

Are you white?

Disgusting, pathetic pieces of shits...a complete disgrace and embarrassment for all white people.

I'm just pointing out the truth. Lefties eat their own, and old white guys don't get any slack.

Fear is the rational response to a threat.

There is nothing to fear... and caving your moral, ethical, and political beliefs based on manufactured moral panic is weak-minded.

OMG you found a video! A video out of how many U.S. citizens?

I'm glad you are showing people you lack critical thinking skills and think it is a better option to make political decisions based on fear and emotion rather than FACTS. :abgg2q.jpg:

The hate and unmitigated gall and sense of entitlement by the Antifa, not to mention their assumptions about "whitey"

are representative of the Left.

Not to mention that many on the Left are quite open in their support of this type of violence.

And many more are mealy mouthed cowardly supporters who make excuses, deflect, and minimize all the while claiming to be against such violence.

No, it isn't. It is a small fringe group that people like Trump are playing up to be much larger than they are, and using them for political gain by attributing their actions to ALL people that oppose him on the other side of the political aisle.

For being a person that supposedly has a scientific background, you don't understand shit scientifically. Fear is often a rational response, though hot always, but making DECISIONS based on emotions like fear is irrational. Not to mention... you speak in more generalities than anyone with a scientific mind would ever do.

"OMG I saw a video on Youtube of ANTIFA being violent in Portland! All Democrats are violent and want to hurt and kill white people!"

When has President Trump attributed the actions of Antifa on people not Antifa?

I am a liberal.

Are you white?

I know except my 9mm would have cleared the path..

We blame liberals because liberal traitors encourage illegals to come here then give them sanctuary while illegals KILL and RAPE Americans.
This liberal has never advocated any of that shit you are throwing and trying to get it to stick..

everybody knows the right wing doesn't care about natural rights unless it is specifically about guns.

Most killers I see on the news are US born, and kids and women have been raped by citizens since forever ....dont blame on illegals only sweetie.

Most killers I see on the news are US born, and kids and women have been raped by citizens since forever ....dont blame on illegals only sweetie.

How many American women need to be raped by illegals before you stop giving them sanctuary?

How many American women need to be raped by illegals before you stop giving them sanctuary?

How many American women have to be raped by American men before we throw them all out of the country?

How many American women have to be raped by American men before we throw them all out of the country?

Seriously pick a number, illegals KILLING and RAPING Americans how many do they have to KILL and RAPE before you people stop defending them?

Seriously pick a number, illegals KILLING and RAPING Americans how many do they have to KILL and RAPE before you people stop defending them?

Strawman, NO ONE is defending anyone from killing or raping anyone. YOU however seem to think what someone's legal status matters. IS it better if someone is killed or raped by an American than an illegal immigrant?

The real question is how many before the wealthy stop hiring the illegals? But you take out your anger on an innocent person but ignore the wealthy that make a life in America possible for illegals...

Forum List

Back