Welfare is Unconstitutional

Neither are drivers licenses or the FAA. Your point?

Who issues your license?
REAL ID Act - Wikipedia

Checkmate.

Now can anyone satisfy my request?

So your license say United States instead of the State in which you reside? Did the federal government ISSUE that license?
The federal government regulates state drivers licenses. This not specifically authorized in the Constitution.

So again I ask what your point was. Do you need someone literate to read them to you? Can you provide case law of any kind which supports the claim welfare is unconstitutional?

I said issue, retard.

Can you provide where the Constitution specifically authorizes the federal government to fund food stamps, government housing, or any other social welfare program?
I cited SEVERAL case laws for you. Do you need someone literate to read them to you? You have not cited a single case to support your claim.

Checkmate.

Who issues your license?
REAL ID Act - Wikipedia

Checkmate.

So your license say United States instead of the State in which you reside? Did the federal government ISSUE that license?
The federal government regulates state drivers licenses. This not specifically authorized in the Constitution.

So again I ask what your point was. Do you need someone literate to read them to you? Can you provide case law of any kind which supports the claim welfare is unconstitutional?

I said issue, retard.

Can you provide where the Constitution specifically authorizes the federal government to fund food stamps, government housing, or any other social welfare program?
I cited SEVERAL case laws for you. You have not cited a single case to support your claim.

Checkmate.

You haven't shown a single thing where the federal government is specifically authorized to do social welfare.

What you're asking for is like expecting a verdict in a trial that never took place. Not how it works but I wouldn't expect a left wing retard to understand how the Constitution works. All you want is to get your hands on other people's money because you can't provide for yourself.

I asked for case law which supports the claim welfare is unconstitutional. I do not think the person who started this topic knows how to do this so I will teach him by providing case law which shows welfare is not unconstitutional. In fact some of these cases the Supreme Court ruled that withholding welfare is unconstitutional.

Helvering v. Davis 301 U.S. 619 (1937)

Mathews v. Eldridge 424 U.S. 319 (1976)

King v. Smith 392 U.S. 309 (1968)

Shapiro v. Thompson 394 U.S. 618 (1969)

Dandridge v. Williams 397 U.S. 471 (1970)
The supreme court also said internment of american citizens was constitutional..
I dont let a group of unelected activists tell me what the Constitution says. I can read for myself. I can also read intent. That is also available for everyone to read.

Non Sequitur. You started this thread, so you should know it is about Welfare not internment camps.

REAL ID Act - Wikipedia

Checkmate.

I said issue, retard.

I cited SEVERAL case laws for you. You have not cited a single case to support your claim.

Checkmate.

You haven't shown a single thing where the federal government is specifically authorized to do social welfare.

It cannot be helped you chose not to read the case laws I cited. If you are going to ignore facts because they explode your beliefs then we are done here. You are a person who cannot admit to being wrong so I will not waste any more of my time.

So all the federal disaster relief since, including FEMA, is an hallucination? WTF?
Not a hallucination but unconstitutional.
It might seem like the right thing to do, but it goes against the COTUS. Isnt much of a way around that. As in the case with welfare, the clause isnt confined to an individual or certain area. It must be the entire Nation.
The COTUS protected us from a big govt. You know, the main reason we declared independence?

Do you support the repeal of Marbury v. Madison? It is not in the COTUS, and has been the law of the land for two centuries. I think you're daft!

Lol you will have to explain the relevance better than that.MvsM was the first case to shoot down something as unconstitutional.

LOL

Where in Art. III is the authority to judge the actions of The Congress or other legislative and executive bodies as Unconstitutional???????
You were referring to judicial review that came from it? That is unconstitutional. It isnt in the Constitution. It took me a minute to remember what was so important about that. lol

Do you know what a paradox is?

Who but the USSC has the authority to declare a law or policy unconstitutional? How do you think the USSC would vote on the issue of Judicial Review and its legality, if they did find it unconstitutional there very decision would be moot.

I said issue, retard.

Checkmate.

It cannot be helped you chose not to read the case laws I cited. If you are going to ignore facts because they explode your beliefs then we are done here.

I can't help it you can't provide proof that the government has the power to do welfare. If you can't, run like the pussy you were raised to be.

This is the Founding Father who wrote Common Sense:

Having thus in a few words, opened the merits of the case, I shall now proceed to the plan I have to propose, which is,

To create a national fund, out of which there shall be paid to every person,when arrived at the age of twenty-one years, the sum of fifteen pounds sterling,as a compensation in part, for the loss of his or her natural inheritance, by the introduction of the system of landed property:

And also, the sum of ten pounds per annum, during life, to every person now living, of the age of fifty years, and to all others as they shall arrive at that age.

Agrarian Justice
Thomas Paine wasnt even present at the constitutional convention.
Another fail
So what? He is a Founding Father. A very important figure in the American Revolution. With your stupidity you fools are going to soon run out of American heroes you claim to admire. You are already hating on the Constitution now.
He wasnt even there! They didnt want him there because of outlandish beliefs at the time. What does he have to do with it?

I asked for case law which supports the claim welfare is unconstitutional. I do not think the person who started this topic knows how to do this so I will teach him by providing case law which shows welfare is not unconstitutional. In fact some of these cases the Supreme Court ruled that withholding welfare is unconstitutional.

The supreme court also said internment of american citizens was constitutional..
I dont let a group of unelected activists tell me what the Constitution says. I can read for myself. I can also read intent. That is also available for everyone to read.

Non Sequitur. You started this thread, so you should know it is about Welfare not internment camps.
It was a justification for my opinion.

It might seem like the right thing to do, but it goes against the COTUS. Isnt much of a way around that. As in the case with welfare, the clause isnt confined to an individual or certain area. It must be the entire Nation.
The COTUS protected us from a big govt. You know, the main reason we declared independence?

Do you support the repeal of Marbury v. Madison? It is not in the COTUS, and has been the law of the land for two centuries. I think you're daft!

Lol you will have to explain the relevance better than that.MvsM was the first case to shoot down something as unconstitutional.

LOL

Where in Art. III is the authority to judge the actions of The Congress or other legislative and executive bodies as Unconstitutional???????
You were referring to judicial review that came from it? That is unconstitutional. It isnt in the Constitution. It took me a minute to remember what was so important about that. lol

Who but the USSC has the authority to declare a law or policy unconstitutional? How do you think the USSC would vote on the issue of Judicial Review and its legality, if they did find it unconstitutional there very decision would be moot.

Why don't you show me in the Constitution where the Supreme Court has that delegated authority. Show me the words "The Supreme Court has the power of judicial review".

I said issue, retard.

Checkmate.

It cannot be helped you chose not to read the case laws I cited. If you are going to ignore facts because they explode your beliefs then we are done here. You are a person who cannot admit to being wrong so I will not waste any more of my time.

You need to learn one VERY important thing about this forum. Most, or at the least several, Conservatives and Trump supporters read posted links or watch videos that are provided as evidence to an argument.

LOL

I get the reasons for it. I get the reasons for welfare. But you are ignoring my ENTIRE point.

I said issue, retard.

Checkmate.

It cannot be helped you chose not to read the case laws I cited. If you are going to ignore facts because they explode your beliefs then we are done here.

I can't help it you can't provide proof that the government has the power to do welfare.
This is a lie. I provided the case law. You cannot ignore it and then lie. You are showing yourself to be a person who deliberately runs away from the truth and continues to make false claims.

I pity you. I really do. I am not wasting any more time on fools who choose to be fools like you.

No it isn't. Welfare and an internment camp are not related in any way, shape, or form.

I said issue, retard.

Checkmate.

You need to learn one VERY important thing about this forum. Most, or at the least several, Conservatives and Trump supporters read posted links or watch videos that are provided as evidence to an argument.
They do not read anything which dispels their erroneous beliefs. That much is obvious. I think this is especially true if the links have a lot of text. They like pictures and cartoons it seems. The people who tell them these lies take advantage of that and create sound bites which can fit into the points on their heads.

I said issue, retard.

Checkmate.

Perhaps you can show me where the words food stamps, healthcare, government housing, etc. are in the Constitution. Can you?

I said issue, retard.

Checkmate.

They do not read anything which dispels their erroneous beliefs. That much is obvious. I think this is especially true if the links have a lot of text. They like pictures and cartoons it seems. The people who tell them these lies take advantage of that and create sound bites which can fit into the points on their heads.

Still waiting on you to show me where the terms I requested are in the Constitution as powers of the federal government. Can you?

No it isn't. Welfare and an internment camp are not related in any way, shape, or form.
my opinion of the activists in the supreme court. Goddamn. You wouldnt know context if it skull fucked you for six hours

I said issue, retard.

Checkmate.

Perhaps you can show me where the words food stamps, healthcare, government housing, etc. are in the Constitution. Can you?

Can you show me where Internet, pedophilia, automobiles, stock market, and Wall Street is in the Constitution? Because we have laws involving all those things and I don't see you crying they are unconstitutional.

I said issue, retard.

Checkmate.

Why are you expressing such an enormous ignorance of our Constitution? Did you not understand the point about drivers licenses and the FAA?

You are too stupid to know how stupid you are being right now.

Dunning–Kruger effect - Wikipedia

Checkmate.

Can you show me where Internet, pedophilia, automobiles, stock market, and Wall Street is in the Constitution? Because we have laws involving all those things and I don't see you crying they are unconstitutional.

Start a thread about it. Until then, stay on topic you dumb ****.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back