Welfare Queen says Working is Stupid

I'm happy that she's contributing to demand. There will always be people who abuse something, it's clear that the point of this thread is to portray the majority of welfare recipients as being like the caller in the video.
Its clear that simpletons l like the OP want to pretend everyone except corporate welfare recipients as being like the caller when in actuality a vast majority of corporate welfare recipients are actually worse.

I'm happy that she's contributing to demand. There will always be people who abuse something, it's clear that the point of this thread is to portray the majority of welfare recipients as being like the caller in the video.

She's "contributing to demand?" Bernie Madoff also contributed to demand. Do you defend his activities as well?

Aren't the majority of welfare recipients just like the caller? Do you think they don't know they are sucking off productive people while they do nothing in return?
I responded to your absurd thread with a true statement that is also absurd. When this lady spends, she contributes to demand, it's a simple fact. Every system has people who game it, get over it.
Of course not, the majority work. "Sucking off productive people." Hah, those "productive people" need to realize that the mother receiving food stamps down the street is helping to keep their local walmart up and running.
For Wal-Mart, food stamp cutback adds new challenge
And it's not just walmart that takes a hit. There's absolutely no reason to butcher people's spending power, especially the people who spend most of their income. At a time when we need demand, if anything, we need to be expanding benefits. No one has to pay for it. Deficit spending is a wonderful thing.

Your attempt to claim we benefit from useless ticks on the ass of society like this woman is hysterical. The idea that "demand" is intrinsically good no matter how it is created is an idea that only psychotics could conceive. What if she created the "demand" by robbing liquor stores? Would that also be a benefit to her neighbors? The fact is her "demand" came about by looting money her neighbors had to work hard to earn. She is sucking the life out of her community, and she's raising a litter of menaces to society in the process.

This woman is a vile, despicable piece of shit.
I would think robbing liquor stores would be a good way to get them shut down and moved. No community should have a liquor store on every corner. its like poisoning people to death slowly.

Its clear that simpletons l like the OP want to pretend everyone except corporate welfare recipients as being like the caller when in actuality a vast majority of corporate welfare recipients are actually worse.

who would have thunk that you would come out to defend a tick on the ass of society?

She's "contributing to demand?" Bernie Madoff also contributed to demand. Do you defend his activities as well?

Aren't the majority of welfare recipients just like the caller? Do you think they don't know they are sucking off productive people while they do nothing in return?
I responded to your absurd thread with a true statement that is also absurd. When this lady spends, she contributes to demand, it's a simple fact. Every system has people who game it, get over it.
Of course not, the majority work. "Sucking off productive people." Hah, those "productive people" need to realize that the mother receiving food stamps down the street is helping to keep their local walmart up and running.
And it's not just walmart that takes a hit. There's absolutely no reason to butcher people's spending power, especially the people who spend most of their income. At a time when we need demand, if anything, we need to be expanding benefits. No one has to pay for it. Deficit spending is a wonderful thing.

Your attempt to claim we benefit from useless ticks on the ass of society like this woman is hysterical. The idea that "demand" is intrinsically good no matter how it is created is an idea that only psychotics could conceive. What if she created the "demand" by robbing liquor stores? Would that also be a benefit to her neighbors? The fact is her "demand" came about by looting money her neighbors had to work hard to earn. She is sucking the life out of her community, and she's raising a litter of menaces to society in the process.

I would think robbing liquor stores would be a good way to get them shut down and moved. No community should have a liquor store on every corner. its like poisoning people to death slowly.

Only a douche bag would defend robbing liquor stores.

who would have thunk that you would come out to defend a tick on the ass of society?
I dont defend coporate welfare recipients. She is just doing what they do and being real about it.

Only a douche bag would see liquor stores on every corner as a great community asset.

"Welfare Queen says Working is Stupid"

Just as stupid as this thread, which fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Don't be mad that you're just one of them. GUILTY!

180io7ry8lr18png.png

"Welfare Queen"

lol

The stupidity common to most conservatives is exceeded only by their hate.

That this thread is idiocy is beyond dispute.

Once again we see evidence of the right’s politics of fear and division, their attempt to divide Americans, and to use demagoguery and lies for some perceived partisan gain, such as this failed, moronic attempt to oversimplify the difficult, complex issues of poverty and public assistance.

Only a douche bag would see liquor stores on every corner as a great community asset.

Where did make that claim? Some who accuses people of crimes they haven't committed is a douche bag.

"Welfare Queen"

lol

Once again we see evidence of the right’s politics of fear and division, their attempt to divide Americans, and to use demagoguery and lies for some perceived partisan gain, such as this failed, moronic attempt to oversimplify the difficult, complex issues of poverty and public assistance.
What's difficult and complex about some fat ass slug collecting welfare because it's easier than working?

Some people serve as role models

she serves as a bad example

Where did make that claim? Some who accuses people of crimes they haven't committed is a douche bag.
Where did who make that claim and what does that have to do with my point?

Yes we hate lazy librats like you leeching off of us because you love being selfish and not contributing to society. Gutter rat!

tumblr_mtsedg7Sug1rudjcro1_1280.jpg

180io7ry8lr18png.png

-4TmGO.gif

http://dennisghurst.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/LBJ-and-*******....jpg

Last edited:
"Welfare Queen"

lol

I tried to help someone with 3 kids , she is a second generation on welfare. They are in a shelter, but she will not go out and work..she is young and healthy.
She would rather raise her kids on the street.
There are many people like the one in the video who take advantage of the system meant for poor.
But they system has failed to get the funds to the ones who really need it.

Some old people only get one meal a day from meals on wheels.......vets who live in rat holes.

You can;t say that this fat lady is made up , there are millions abusing the system..

Forum List

Back