Welfare should be ended completely

Republican welfare ideas actually do get people off of welfare. The left criticizes them for some minor reason but they do reduce the welfare rolls to some degree. The same can never be said about 'liberal' welfare programs. Those always seem to expand.
Are you really so dense to not even recognize all of the corporate welfare created because of republicans? Do you really see ANY republican try to put an end to it? Instead they would rather target cheaper programs for the poor. That makes for good politics.

It's amazing to me how willfully ignorant and stupid you people really are.

When I look at Corporate welfare, I see democrat programs.

The biggest government corporate welfare today, is the Farm subsidy. Who pushed the farm subsidy? Democrats.

The second largest corporate welfare, is green energy grants. Who visited Solyndra?

Who pushes grants for medical research? Republicans? No, Democrats do. Then you complain about Big Pharm making profits on medicine created with government grants?

How many millions did we give to General Motors to make a battery for electric cars, and who pushed that?

In fact, who saved GM, by allowing GMAC to be declared a bank? And who give it to the Unions? Was that Republicans? I don't think so.

See, every single time the left-wing brings up Corporate Welfare, they convict only themselves.

You show me the Federal budget, and show me what government expenditure is going to what company, through a welfare program pushed for by Republicans.

I want the name of the program, the amount spent, and what the vote break down was, for who supported it.

Everyone screams about the bank bailouts
H.R.1424 - 110th Congress (2007-2008): A bill to provide authority for the Federal Government to purchase and insure certain types of troubled assets for the purposes of providing stability to and preventing disruption in the economy and financial system and protecting taxpayers, to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide incentives for energy production and conservation, to extend certain expiring provisions, to provide individual income tax relief, and for other purposes.
Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008-

Looky there..... Who proposed the bill?
Sponsor: Rep. Kennedy, Patrick J. [D-RI-1]

View attachment 91105
Who had the majority, and voted over overwhelmingly to support the bailouts?

See a problem here?

By the way... you want to even start looking at all the corporate welfare in the Stimulus act?
Oh gee how typical of you to leave out the welfare sponsored by republicans like Big Oil, Big Pharma, Israel, and churches. By the way, any corporate welfare going to agriculture is also sponsored by republicans.

Republicans Starve The Poor While Handing $20 Billion to Corporate Welfare Bums

Now sure democrats push corporate welfare, but the difference is that republicans try to cut SNAP benefits to single mothers and veterans (oh shit!).

I see you posting a link, claiming $20 Billion in corporate welfare.

I see the claim, in the link that you posted.

What I don't see, is the actual welfare. What is the program? What is the actual Federal Budget item? What program, gave what money, to which people?

Show me the SPECIFIC PROGRAM.

Because even your link can directly cite the specific welfare the Republicans were cutting. SNAP. Specific program, with a specific budget line, of money given to specific people.

Let me help you out..... you can't find the information I'm asking for, because it doesn't exist.

There is no program that pays corporations $20 Billion in welfare.

The way people on your side of this argument, fabricate these bonkers amounts of corporate welfare, is that you consider a tax deduction, to be corporate welfare.

The problem there is, if a tax deduction is corporate welfare..... then the single biggest group of welfare recipients.... is the entire population of the country.

Did you use any deductions? WELFARE! Everyone, every single Democrat, Republican, Independent... and even communist in America...is on welfare.

Now you don't consider your own tax deductions to mean that you are leach on society, forcing all tax payers to pay for you.... do you? Yet that is exactly the logic the left uses to claim corporations that use tax deductions are engaged in welfare.

It's a moronic, idiots version of logic. Hopefully you are not that stupid.
Lol you're such a doofus. If you read the actual article, you'd see it would say that 40 billion was cut from the food stamp budget over 10 years. A program that costs 70 billion per year. It also points out that the average American family is giving $6000 per year to welfare programs sponsored by republicans. It totals 100 billion per year. Oh and the fossil fuel Industry accounts for up to 41billion per year.

And no shit most Americans get deductions, the obvious difference is the amount of deductions that corporations get. In fact, 2/3 of corporations pay no federal income taxes at all because of deductions. That's according to the GAO. Those huge deductions that corporations get don't justify the amount of capital they produce. This corporate welfare greatly affects the deficit.

Oh and how typical of you to be silent about the cuts to welfare for single moms and veterans. You're a pussy.

It is called making life easier and increasing our living standards.
-SSI keeps old people from dying on the street
-Food stamps makes sure people don't starve in tough times.
-Unemployment allows a person to survive between jobs
A public education allows poor and rich alike to have equal chance to succeed. We'd look more like india or africa if it wasn't for this.
-Minimum wage helps increase our standard of living for our poorest.

Are you really so heartless to take this away? I'd focus more on education and technological training if you wished for success, but if you're a moral person then that is the general reason for welfare.

They've got you brainwashed...

Look like India or Africa? How f'ing stupid are you?

Don't answer, just crawl back into your victim mentality...
Hilariously ironic. Maybe not that bad quite, But read something . Try "The Good Old Days- They were TERRible!" FACTS.

Life is what you make it and in our country opportunity is always present...

Too many believe they are victims, are you one of them?
Nope. Our middle class and the country are falling apart. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo: And that was 2007- just getting worse. Thanks GOP.

So clearly your a victim and a f'ing idiot to boot...

You create your own problems and you have to make your own solutions
I know facts. lol. I'm a retired tacher and businessman, fool.

Republican welfare ideas actually do get people off of welfare. The left criticizes them for some minor reason but they do reduce the welfare rolls to some degree. The same can never be said about 'liberal' welfare programs. Those always seem to expand.
Are you really so dense to not even recognize all of the corporate welfare created because of republicans? Do you really see ANY republican try to put an end to it? Instead they would rather target cheaper programs for the poor. That makes for good politics.

The biggest government corporate welfare today, is the Farm subsidy. Who pushed the farm subsidy? Democrats.

The second largest corporate welfare, is green energy grants. Who visited Solyndra?

Who pushes grants for medical research? Republicans? No, Democrats do. Then you complain about Big Pharm making profits on medicine created with government grants?

How many millions did we give to General Motors to make a battery for electric cars, and who pushed that?

In fact, who saved GM, by allowing GMAC to be declared a bank? And who give it to the Unions? Was that Republicans? I don't think so.

See, every single time the left-wing brings up Corporate Welfare, they convict only themselves.

You show me the Federal budget, and show me what government expenditure is going to what company, through a welfare program pushed for by Republicans.

I want the name of the program, the amount spent, and what the vote break down was, for who supported it.

H.R.1424 - 110th Congress (2007-2008): A bill to provide authority for the Federal Government to purchase and insure certain types of troubled assets for the purposes of providing stability to and preventing disruption in the economy and financial system and protecting taxpayers, to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide incentives for energy production and conservation, to extend certain expiring provisions, to provide individual income tax relief, and for other purposes.

View attachment 91105

See a problem here?

By the way... you want to even start looking at all the corporate welfare in the Stimulus act?
Oh gee how typical of you to leave out the welfare sponsored by republicans like Big Oil, Big Pharma, Israel, and churches. By the way, any corporate welfare going to agriculture is also sponsored by republicans.

Now sure democrats push corporate welfare, but the difference is that republicans try to cut SNAP benefits to single mothers and veterans (oh shit!).

What I don't see, is the actual welfare. What is the program? What is the actual Federal Budget item? What program, gave what money, to which people?

Because even your link can directly cite the specific welfare the Republicans were cutting. SNAP. Specific program, with a specific budget line, of money given to specific people.

Let me help you out..... you can't find the information I'm asking for, because it doesn't exist.

The way people on your side of this argument, fabricate these bonkers amounts of corporate welfare, is that you consider a tax deduction, to be corporate welfare.

The problem there is, if a tax deduction is corporate welfare..... then the single biggest group of welfare recipients.... is the entire population of the country.

Did you use any deductions? WELFARE! Everyone, every single Democrat, Republican, Independent... and even communist in America...is on welfare.

Now you don't consider your own tax deductions to mean that you are leach on society, forcing all tax payers to pay for you.... do you? Yet that is exactly the logic the left uses to claim corporations that use tax deductions are engaged in welfare.

Lol you're such a doofus. If you read the actual article, you'd see it would say that 40 billion was cut from the food stamp budget over 10 years. A program that costs 70 billion per year. It also points out that the average American family is giving $6000 per year to welfare programs sponsored by republicans. It totals 100 billion per year. Oh and the fossil fuel Industry accounts for up to 41billion per year.

And no shit most Americans get deductions, the obvious difference is the amount of deductions that corporations get. In fact, 2/3 of corporations pay no federal income taxes at all because of deductions. That's according to the GAO. Those huge deductions that corporations get don't justify the amount of capital they produce. This corporate welfare greatly affects the deficit.

Oh and how typical of you to be silent about the cuts to welfare for single moms and veterans. You're a pussy.

Again.... Name the program. Name the specific program, on the Federal budget, that takes money from tax payers, and gives it to corporations.

If you can't do that, then I declare it a lie. Because I *CAN* name programs of general welfare. They are on the Federal budget.

Yes, deductions. A deduction is not a subsidy. Otherwise... EVERYONE is subsidized. You are being subsidized by the Federal government. Did you take a deduction?

And I reject the idea that a deduction is a subsidy anyway. It's not true.

A deduction is is a reduction of the money YOU EARNED... being taxed.

If I come to your home, and steal $100 from your wallet.... but on the way out, I give you $10 of YOUR OWN MONEY back to you..... Did I subsidize you?

No, it was your money to begin with.

Same thing with tax deductions. It's your money to start with. The government isn't subsidizing you. It's giving you back a fraction of YOUR OWN MONEY.

Similarly, a corporation is not subsidized by the government allowing the company to keep ITS OWN MONEY.

That's not a subsidy. Sorry. You, and those like you, are wrong.

View attachment 91105

See a problem here?

Again.... Name the program. Name the specific program, on the Federal budget, that takes money from tax payers, and gives it to corporations.

If you can't do that, then I declare it a lie. Because I *CAN* name programs of general welfare. They are on the Federal budget.

Yes, deductions. A deduction is not a subsidy. Otherwise... EVERYONE is subsidized. You are being subsidized by the Federal government. Did you take a deduction?

If I come to your home, and steal $100 from your wallet.... but on the way out, I give you $10 of YOUR OWN MONEY back to you..... Did I subsidize you?

Same thing with tax deductions. It's your money to start with. The government isn't subsidizing you. It's giving you back a fraction of YOUR OWN MONEY.

Similarly, a corporation is not subsidized by the government allowing the company to keep ITS OWN MONEY.

Poorer people deserve them, not corps making huge profits.

Starting with post 19, I am reporting each and every single post of yours, that you copy and paste the same thing over and over. You can not just spam the forums, without any comment at all, as a substitution for discussion.

Report all you want you little bitch. How about finally addressing the fact that social security is a successful "welfare program".

View attachment 91105

See a problem here?

Christ you don't pay attention. No one said a deduction was subsidy. Why is it welfare? I already fucking explained it. Corporations get more deductions than the poor do. 2/3 of them have no federal tax liability. Their overall profits are higher than ever before while wages of lower level workers have remained way behind on inflation.

You're basically making this stupid argument that the government shouldn't be sustained by revenue. How the fuck can highways, homeland defense, police, fire, and public education be paid for if we don't collect revenue?

Starting with post 19, I am reporting each and every single post of yours, that you copy and paste the same thing over and over. You can not just spam the forums, without any comment at all, as a substitution for discussion.

Report all you want you little bitch. How about finally addressing the fact that social security is a successful "welfare program".

One, when a little b!tch squeals that other people are little b!tches... you laugh.
:lol: Sad little boy. Just follow the rules.

If you had simply said why you were posting the link, I would have answered.

Answer: It isn't. Social Security is the most poverty creating program in this country. Moreover, it's going broke. By 2019, the spending will exceed revenue. The problem is, the "assets" of the trust fund.... are merely IOUs from the Federal government. Tell me sparky, how many billions does the Federal government have, to cover the IOUs to Social Security?

Zero!

So how secure is the Social Security trust fund? It isn't.

If you don't want to believe that, then why did Obama cry that unless we increased the debt limit, Social Security wouldn't be paid out?

If the Trust fund is fully funded, then it shouldn't matter if the government borrows more money, or not. Why would it matter?

Because Social Security is broke. That's why. There is no money in Social Security, and when the program runs out of money, the government won't be able to cover it.

That's why the retirement age keeps going up, and the payouts keep going down.

You really think that $1,300 a month is a great retirement? Then why do you have the fight for 15 movement?

View attachment 91105

See a problem here?

Christ you don't pay attention. No one said a deduction was subsidy. Why is it welfare? I already fucking explained it. Corporations get more deductions than the poor do. 2/3 of them have no federal tax liability. Their overall profits are higher than ever before while wages of lower level workers have remained way behind on inflation.

You're basically making this stupid argument that the government shouldn't be sustained by revenue. How the fuck can highways, homeland defense, police, fire, and public education be paid for if we don't collect revenue?

It's not welfare. A deduction is not welfare. If a deduction is welfare, then 100% of the population of this country is on welfare.

Of course Corporations get more deductions. They have higher taxes.

Use your brain stupid.... if I pay only $100 in taxes, and a company pays $16 Billion in taxes.... do you really think I should get more in deductions than than the company? Can you do basic math? What are you, a public school student? You need me to work the calculator for you?

lol. (that's actually a real event. Had a 11th grade student ask me how to do a math problem on his calculator.)

Of course corporations should get more deductions. They make more money, and pay more in tax.

Beyond that, I think the corporate tax rate should be 0%. You people cry and whine about companies investing over seas, and then demand more and more taxes on them here. Gee... why are they moving investments over seas? Can't imagine.

Idiots.

Some people are born naturally smart but most are born stupid. What should the smart people do with stupid people, esoterically speaking?

One, when a little b!tch squeals that other people are little b!tches... you laugh.
:lol: Sad little boy. Just follow the rules.

If you had simply said why you were posting the link, I would have answered.

Answer: It isn't. Social Security is the most poverty creating program in this country. Moreover, it's going broke. By 2019, the spending will exceed revenue. The problem is, the "assets" of the trust fund.... are merely IOUs from the Federal government. Tell me sparky, how many billions does the Federal government have, to cover the IOUs to Social Security?

Zero!

So how secure is the Social Security trust fund? It isn't.

If you don't want to believe that, then why did Obama cry that unless we increased the debt limit, Social Security wouldn't be paid out?

If the Trust fund is fully funded, then it shouldn't matter if the government borrows more money, or not. Why would it matter?

Because Social Security is broke. That's why. There is no money in Social Security, and when the program runs out of money, the government won't be able to cover it.

That's why the retirement age keeps going up, and the payouts keep going down.

You really think that $1,300 a month is a great retirement? Then why do you have the fight for 15 movement?

So you have nothing. Social security isn't broke and it is the most successful "welfare" program ever in the history of the US.

You see, back in the olden days when your bullshit was how it was done old people that didn't save enough on their own, or were unfortunate to lose some money, or were ripped off by "investments", or picked the wrong investment....etc. Well they should have been smarter so they can suffer you say.

Luckily smarter heads prevailed and established a fund so none of our senior citizens have to live out the end of their lives starving to death. Of course you would like that to go away and if they starve it's just their fault right.

Social security is widely popular and supported because it is the best kind of "wellfare". The only people who want to do away with it without something to replace it are the biggest assholes or idiots amongst us.

It's not welfare. A deduction is not welfare. If a deduction is welfare, then 100% of the population of this country is on welfare.

Use your brain stupid.... if I pay only $100 in taxes, and a company pays $16 Billion in taxes.... do you really think I should get more in deductions than than the company? Can you do basic math? What are you, a public school student? You need me to work the calculator for you?

lol. (that's actually a real event. Had a 11th grade student ask me how to do a math problem on his calculator.)

Of course corporations should get more deductions. They make more money, and pay more in tax.

Beyond that, I think the corporate tax rate should be 0%. You people cry and whine about companies investing over seas, and then demand more and more taxes on them here. Gee... why are they moving investments over seas? Can't imagine.

Idiots.
You're so dense dude. Like I said, 2/3 of corporations pay no federal taxes. The large amount of revenue they are able to produce is what's supposed to pay for our nation's expenses. Reducing that blows up the nation's deficit. Instead, more of the tax burden is on the poor and middle class. The middle class having corporarion's tax burdens only slows down the economy. Giving tax relief to corporations or top earners does not strengthen the economy. Why? Because they just keep the money they save rather than invest it. The key to economic growth is strengthening the consumption of the middle class.

Some people are born naturally smart but most are born stupid. What should the smart people do with stupid people, esoterically speaking?
assholes like andylusion think they cost her a bunch and wants them to just go away and die

It is called making life easier and increasing our living standards.
-SSI keeps old people from dying on the street
-Food stamps makes sure people don't starve in tough times.
-Unemployment allows a person to survive between jobs
A public education allows poor and rich alike to have equal chance to succeed. We'd look more like india or africa if it wasn't for this.
-Minimum wage helps increase our standard of living for our poorest.

Are you really so heartless to take this away? I'd focus more on education and technological training if you wished for success, but if you're a moral person then that is the general reason for welfare.

They've got you brainwashed...

Look like India or Africa? How f'ing stupid are you?

Don't answer, just crawl back into your victim mentality...

Wow, all you're capable of is insults? That isn't a argument. We'd be a very poor country if we didn't have public education or the minimum wage as it rises the poors ability to make more money and have a higher living standard as a class. Is it perfect? No, but we're better off with it.

You don't find the lower classes as well off in central America or Africa? WEll, this is why. Why not? Are you smart enough to explain why not?

Repairing GOP screw ups.

Yeah, but after the past 7 years, we know that they blame everything on the GOP. If it rained on Thursday, they'd blame the GOP.

Flint goes broke, and changes water supplies, causing a crisis, they would blame the GOP, even though the city is run by democrats.

No matter what happens, they'll blame the GOP.

So effectively you are saying "they'll screw something up, blame the GOP, and run on fixing their own failures".

And you'll defend Republicans no matter what, and then you just end up with partisan bullshit.

And you'll defend Democrats no matter what, and then you just end up with partisan bullshit.

(what goes around, comes around)

See, that's the thing. I won't. I'm not a partisan hack. I say what I think, I make my own arguments, I wouldn't vote Democrat or Republican, I favor a system of Proportional Representation to get rid of the power the two parties have and to make more ideas, more democracy, more choice, more sensible politics.

.... Yeah.....

Right. First off, you don't even know me, or my voting habits. That's why I smacked you in the face with your own quote.

I was highly critical of no child left behind, and common core, and amnesty for illegals. I was against the bailout of banks, regardless of Bush supporting it.

Your claim about me, was judgemental and ignorant. That's why I threw your judgemental and arrogant claims back in your face.

You claim you are not like that? I claim I am not like that either. Now what?

Setting that arrogance on your part aside.....

I don't know where you people get this idea about proportional voting. Do you people not follow politics around the world?

If you don't..... then how do you claim it will "get rid of the power the two parties have and to make more ideas, more democracy, more choice, more sensible politics"?

If you DO follow international politics, then you should know by now that proportional representation does absolutely none of what you claim.

If anything, it guarantees more power to the largest parties.

Do you know why it is that when Republicans are in power, they still consult with Democrats? Do you know why Democrats in power, still consult with Republicans? Do you know why the majority gives a flip rats butt what the minority parties think?

Because if the Republicans hold 51 seats, and Democrats hold 49, two Republicans voting against the party, could allow the Democrats to round up and throw the vote. So the Republicans listen to the Democrats.

Now imagine a situation that is extremely common and typical in Europe. Imagine that the Republicans have 51 seats, and the Democrats have 30 seats, and the Christian Coalition has 10, and the independents have 5, and some nutter party, the Green party or something, has 5.

Now if 2, or even 5, perhaps even 10 Republicans flip.... do you think the Democrats are going to be able to unify a bunch of smaller parties to over turn the vote?

No, of course not. This is why in Europe the ruling party virtually ignores the smaller parties, like that almost don't even exist. Because practically..... they don't. They have no power at all.

All they do is fracture the opposition vote. A fractured opposition vote, means the ruling party is even more powerful than they ever could be, with a unified opposition.

I do not see one good result from proportional voting. Not one. If anything, you actually cause more of the problem you claim to be against.

Where is the win here? The German CDU/CSU party is pretty much what I'm talking about. They do whatever the heck they want. They have 310 votes in a 630 vote system. Yet they do whatever the heck they want.

Why? Because even though they don't even have the majority of votes, the other 320 votes are fractured between a half dozen smaller parties. They can't unified to oppose them. The ruling party has free reign.

Worse than that, the CDU/CSU has formed a coalition with the SPD. The Socialists, have a coalition with the right-wingers. combined the two largest parties have 503 votes. The opposition is less than even a spec on their radar.

Do you see my point? How is it any better? The two largest parties in Germany, linked together, making the proportional system completely irrelevant. NOTHING IS ANY DIFFERENT.

... Now.... if you really really want a proportional system..... fine. Whatever. I'm not even really against it.

But in all honesty, if you think it's going to make things even remotely better than they are now.... you are crazy. It's exactly the same in Europe. It hasn't hasn't done any of the things you claim over there. There is no logical reason to think it would here.

No, I don't know you. However you were also making a comment that was, and I quote "judgemental and arrogant", so... what? If you come on here and make comments like "they blame everything on the GOP" then what am I going to do? Again, what comes around goes around. So I wouldn't feel so smart about trying to smack me down.

So, setting your arrogance to one side....

You don't know where "you people", what people would that be? Seriously, if you don't want people making comments like I made, perhaps you should consider your use of language a little better.

Where do I get my ideas about proportional representation? Well, apart from having lived in countries where they have proportional representation, and having looked at many different political systems, I've seen how proportional representation leads to more democracy and better politicians.

So, you're telling me that PR doesn't lead to more parties?

Okay. Let's see.

The USA. Two parties. I believe there are only two parties in the US Congress AND all of the state legislatures in the country. I might be wrong, there might be one person who isn't independent or Rep or Dem, but I don't know about them.

I'll pick, at random, some countries from the Wikipedia list of countries which use PR and see how many parties they have in government.

Albania. 7 parties.
Belgium. 12 parties
Burkina Faso. 8 parties (well, would be if there hadn't have been a coup)
Denmark. 9 parties
Israel. 12 Parties
Namibia. 9 parties
Sri Lanka. 6 parties (well sort of more, but they are alliances, so I've put the alliances together as one party).

So, out of a random pick of 7 countries which use PR, 7 seats is the lowest. Yes there can be lower, Germany has 5 parties.

However that's more than 2 which the US has.

You talk about ignoring the smaller parties. In the US there aren't any parties to ignore. But in Germany in the last 20 years, 4 parties have been in power. That's twice as many as have been in power in the US for TWO HUNDRED YEARS. Also, in Germany smaller parties can rise up, like one has done recently. In the US this is impossible. People simply don't have the choice, in their view, to vote anyone but the main two. In Germany and other countries they do have the choice because one vote counts, as opposed to the US where half the votes are often meaningless.

Idiots.
You're so dense dude. Like I said, 2/3 of corporations pay no federal taxes. The large amount of revenue they are able to produce is what's supposed to pay for our nation's expenses. Reducing that blows up the nation's deficit. Instead, more of the tax burden is on the poor and middle class. The middle class having corporarion's tax burdens only slows down the economy. Giving tax relief to corporations or top earners does not strengthen the economy. Why? Because they just keep the money they save rather than invest it. The key to economic growth is strengthening the consumption of the middle class.

What are you talking about? The top 10 most profitable companies in the US, only brought in $200 Billion in profits. If you taxed that at 100%, it wouldn't cover Medicaid. Let alone Medicare, or Social Security, or anything else. This years Federal Budget is $4 Trillion.

No amount of taxes on any company, at any tax rate, would bring in more than 1/10th of that.

And by the way, the higher you jack up those tax rates, the more companies move out of the country. Meaning you are going to get zero money. Burger King already left the US. They are in Canada now. Good job sparky. Yeah, Corporate tax is going to pay the nations expenses? You are crazy.

Not happening. If that's your plan, you have a failed plan. You need a new plan.

Tracking Tax Runaways: Bloomberg Inversions Database

Dozens of companies have left the US, just since 2012. The more the government tries to stop it, the more it happens.

Now back to your claim. You said 2/3rd of companies pay no tax.

This is entirely false on every single possible ground. First, corporations pay tons of other taxes. Employment taxes. Social Security tax. Medicare Tax. Unemployment taxes. Works comp taxes. Excise taxes. Fuel taxes. Environmental taxes.

Let's ignore all that.... Every single CEO, executive, board member, administration, all the way down to the lowest mail room clerk... pays taxes on their income.

Every single distribution of shares, dividends and stock options, pays taxes.

When you say, for example, that General Motors paid no Federal income tax. Mary T. Barra CEO of GM most certainly did pay Federal Income taxes. Yes she did.

So from absolutely no possible perspective, can you claim 2/3rd of companies paid zero Federal taxes. BS. You are wrong. PERIOD.

But let's focus in on exclusively corporate taxes. You claim that 2/3rds of corporations paid no Federal Corporate income tax.

This is false. Sorry, it's simply not true. Not even close to true. Most all companies pay corporate income tax.

However, I do know where you got that absolute trash statistic from. Bernie Sanders, circulated a paper claiming 2/3rds of companies paid zero income tax. What Bernie failed to make clear, was the time line. Between 2006.... and 2012, 2/3rds of companies paid zero tax.

Interesting cut off.... only 2006..... to 2012.... Gee.... Sparky.... can you come up with any possible reason why between just 2006 to 2012, that a ton of companies paid zero in tax?

What possible event could have happened between 2006 and 2012, that somehow could have affected tax revenues from corporations? What could it be! How can't you figure out why on Earth companies may have not paid tax during 2006 to 2012?

WE HAD A RECESSION! Of course profits fell like crap, and with them, tax revenue fell like crap. Resulting in many companies not paying tax.

Sorry, but the 2/3rds of companies don't pay tax is flat out a lie. Profitable companies are paying tons in taxes.

Ugh.... people.... Use your brain. Assuming it wasn't completely removed by a communist in Vermont.

Repairing GOP screw ups.

Now that's ripe, it'll take decades to fix The Obama Experiment...

Do you ever think about how to benefit society as a whole or have you been a selfish bitch your whole life?

Society as a whole has benefitted. More persons are graduating college in this nation than ever, life spans are actually longer than ever, climate change is now front and center on the agenda of issues facing the nation, etc....

I realize none of these important matters will mean anything to you. You equate "doing something" with mass casualties of Americans fighting for industry in the sands of arabia and how many fellow Americans' rights you can actively oppress or how many you can intimidate. Conservatives are, on balance, the most hateful people in the nation and it's strangely appropriate the GOP nominee is thought of so poorly by so many for suc h a variety of reasons.

Idiots.

What are you talking about? The top 10 most profitable companies in the US, only brought in $200 Billion in profits. If you taxed that at 100%, it wouldn't cover Medicaid. Let alone Medicare, or Social Security, or anything else. This years Federal Budget is $4 Trillion.

No amount of taxes on any company, at any tax rate, would bring in more than 1/10th of that.

And by the way, the higher you jack up those tax rates, the more companies move out of the country. Meaning you are going to get zero money. Burger King already left the US. They are in Canada now. Good job sparky. Yeah, Corporate tax is going to pay the nations expenses? You are crazy.

Not happening. If that's your plan, you have a failed plan. You need a new plan.

Dozens of companies have left the US, just since 2012. The more the government tries to stop it, the more it happens.

This is entirely false on every single possible ground. First, corporations pay tons of other taxes. Employment taxes. Social Security tax. Medicare Tax. Unemployment taxes. Works comp taxes. Excise taxes. Fuel taxes. Environmental taxes.

Let's ignore all that.... Every single CEO, executive, board member, administration, all the way down to the lowest mail room clerk... pays taxes on their income.

When you say, for example, that General Motors paid no Federal income tax. Mary T. Barra CEO of GM most certainly did pay Federal Income taxes. Yes she did.

So from absolutely no possible perspective, can you claim 2/3rd of companies paid zero Federal taxes. BS. You are wrong. PERIOD.

But let's focus in on exclusively corporate taxes. You claim that 2/3rds of corporations paid no Federal Corporate income tax.

This is false. Sorry, it's simply not true. Not even close to true. Most all companies pay corporate income tax.

However, I do know where you got that absolute trash statistic from. Bernie Sanders, circulated a paper claiming 2/3rds of companies paid zero income tax. What Bernie failed to make clear, was the time line. Between 2006.... and 2012, 2/3rds of companies paid zero tax.

Interesting cut off.... only 2006..... to 2012.... Gee.... Sparky.... can you come up with any possible reason why between just 2006 to 2012, that a ton of companies paid zero in tax?

What possible event could have happened between 2006 and 2012, that somehow could have affected tax revenues from corporations? What could it be! How can't you figure out why on Earth companies may have not paid tax during 2006 to 2012?

WE HAD A RECESSION! Of course profits fell like crap, and with them, tax revenue fell like crap. Resulting in many companies not paying tax.

Sorry, but the 2/3rds of companies don't pay tax is flat out a lie. Profitable companies are paying tons in taxes.

Ugh.... people.... Use your brain. Assuming it wasn't completely removed by a communist in Vermont.
Lol I love how you call my fact bullshit without actually trying to debunk it. Look it's right here:

Majority of corporations avoid federal income taxes - study - Aug. 12, 2008

Of course besides deductions, we really can't forget about the off shore tax havens now can we? How do you think that affects the deficit?

Idiots.

Lol I love how you call my fact bullshit without actually trying to debunk it. Look it's right here:

Majority of corporations avoid federal income taxes - study - Aug. 12, 2008

Of course besides deductions, we really can't forget about the off shore tax havens now can we? How do you think that affects the deficit?

All liberterians and extreme conservatives care about is the few percent at the top that take most of the wealth. Everyone else can die as far as they are concern! It is a major fucking sickness.

Forum List

Back