Well are you?

if you're not it's your fault.
No question.
I quit my job and went back to college.
I would consider my loss of income to be my fault at this point. However, Im still doing well enough not to have to have taxpayers feed me and buy my jock itch medications for me.

I'm in fine shape because I planned for my future years ago. I have 2 retirement checks, my home and land is paid for and I have money in the bank. The "American Dream" was realized by me.

I am sorry for you young people of today. I truly am. This is what logically comes from supporting liberals and their ideology.

The middle class in America is all but gone. Part time work is becoming the "norm" and it is not unusual to see a young man or woman working 2-3 part time jobs in an attempt to get ahead.

It's a damn shame. It really is.

I'm in fine shape because I planned for my future years ago. I have 2 retirement checks, my home and land is paid for and I have money in the bank. The "American Dream" was realized by me.

I am sorry for you young people of today. I truly am. This is what logically comes from supporting liberals and their ideology.

The middle class in America is all but gone. Part time work is becoming the "norm" and it is not unusual to see a young man or woman working 2-3 part time jobs in an attempt to get ahead.

It's a damn shame. It really is.
Im the same basically, I have one retirement check coming in from a plan I saved for. The house, cars and travel trailer are all paid for.
I do work a part time job at a facility for the mentally ill, ( yes Im constantly in fear that they wont let me go home at the end of my shift so ease up on the jokes sure to come)
I spent 30 years in the field I left, took college classes in psychology here and there, Now Im loading a full schedule at the college to complete the degree. I may or may not use it, haven't decided yet. I might just say the hell with it and hook up the camper to the truck and disappear for a while. If I can figure out how to get my wife to stay home while Im gone. She takes the fun out of trips, she argues with the lady on the GPS,, come to think of it, maybe I will use that degree....

Just as I thought this admin has done nothing to better America.

Just as I thought this admin has done nothing to better America.

I have never thought that it was "governments" job to do anything other than get the hell out of the way and let business do its "thing".

Therein lies the rub. Nearly 200,000 new regulations by this government since 2008 has stifled growth in the business sector. Business is TERRIFIED to expand and grow and they won't until this junior college professor is out of Washington.

The guy bragging about himself in this thread benefitted from the pre-Reagan economy. He can thank liberals for that.

Those of us who started our careers after Reagan fucked things up.....and had a chunk of our wealth sucked up by Clinton's inability to overcome the chamber of commerce and Bush's failed policies.......have done better since the recession ended.

The economy is stronger.....wages and incomes are up.....the construction market is strong.....and the inflation that cons predicted hasn't materialized. All of that has helped my business realize year on year growth for five consecutive years.

The guy bragging about himself in this thread benefitted from the pre-Reagan economy. He can thank liberals for that.

Those of us who started our careers after Reagan fucked things up.....and had a chunk of our wealth sucked up by Clinton's inability to overcome the chamber of commerce and Bush's failed policies.......have done better since the recession ended.

The economy is stronger.....wages and incomes are up.....the construction market is strong.....and the inflation that cons predicted hasn't materialized. All of that has helped my business realize year on year growth for five consecutive years.

Wake up you're dreaming

You sell insurance?

if you're not it's your fault.

Nope, it's the Democrats fault.

Before DumBama and Commie Care, I had employer provided healthcare insurance. Now I have to fork over $500.00 a month with my after-tax money to buy my own insurance and in the mean time, the government deducts more from my paycheck.

So that's $500.00 a month that I no longer have to spend in our economy, pay bills or invest with.

Since there are millions of us that lost our healthcare coverage thanks to Commie Care, how could any of us be better off than eight years ago?

Forum List

Back