Well are you?

if you're not it's your fault.

Nope, it's the Democrats fault.

Before DumBama and Commie Care, I had employer provided healthcare insurance. Now I have to fork over $500.00 a month with my after-tax money to buy my own insurance and in the mean time, the government deducts more from my paycheck.

So that's $500.00 a month that I no longer have to spend in our economy, pay bills or invest with.

Since there are millions of us that lost our healthcare coverage thanks to Commie Care, how could any of us be better off than eight years ago?

Maybe you should blame your employer, nobody is stopping them from providing healthcare. Then again, if you like free markets perhaps you should shop around for an employer that offers it.

In other news, insurance premiums are tax deductible.

Tax Deductions for Medical Expenses - Obamacare Facts
this is nothing more than a tax break for the poor. Not at all fair to the higher earners in the country. When will the poor ever start paying their fair share

It's affordable health insurance for those who can't afford it. I can absolutely afford to pay my fair share of taxes to ensure my fellow American's have some preventative health care. Then again, I'm not a selfish prick either.
so just because you claim you are not a selfish prick does not make it so.
You are selfish, you have some idea in your head that you want to see happen, and you want to force others to pay for that idea.
pay for it yourself, evidently you are just rolling in the cash.

Before DumBama and Commie Care, I had employer provided healthcare insurance. Now I have to fork over $500.00 a month with my after-tax money to buy my own insurance and in the mean time, the government deducts more from my paycheck.

So that's $500.00 a month that I no longer have to spend in our economy, pay bills or invest with.

Since there are millions of us that lost our healthcare coverage thanks to Commie Care, how could any of us be better off than eight years ago?

Maybe you should blame your employer, nobody is stopping them from providing healthcare. Then again, if you like free markets perhaps you should shop around for an employer that offers it.

this is nothing more than a tax break for the poor. Not at all fair to the higher earners in the country. When will the poor ever start paying their fair share

Never, and don't forget about those with pre-existing. I mow paid so they can be insured.
you cut grass for a living?

My point is we don't need a dictatorship in America.

It's affordable health insurance for those who can't afford it. I can absolutely afford to pay my fair share of taxes to ensure my fellow American's have some preventative health care. Then again, I'm not a selfish prick either.
You are selfish, you have some idea in your head that you want to see happen, and you want to force others to pay for that idea.

I'm so selfish I want those who can't afford it to have health insurance. OK.

Then pay for it. Nobody is going to try and stop you. Really, nobody will.
but dont expect others to just silently hand over their own money to satisfy your personal desire.

but dont expect others to just silently hand over their own money to satisfy your personal desire.

That's what elections are all about.

The Unaffordable Health Care Act is Nazi bullshit. It's all about government control - nothing more.

Agree, but it's far more than that.

Commie Care was not designed to make sure everybody has insurance. Commie Care was designed to create as many new government dependents as possible. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.

This presidential election will be no different than others. It will be about the Democrat candidate telling people what goodies the Republican candidate wants to take away from them.

Only if it's 10% of your income or more.

The problem since Commie Care is that you may go to another employer, but that employer could drop coverage as well. Premiums keep on increasing even more so than before, so more employers will be jumping on that bandwagon.

So you go to another company for healthcare coverage, after a year or two, they drop it, and then you are in the same boat as before except starting from the bottom of the ladder.

Prior to that, employers greatly feared dropping health insurance because it would make it very difficult to find new employees and many current employees would do exactly what you said. They would find another company to work for with coverage.

Your employer could have dropped your coverage before the ACA. And, employer sponsored healthcare is still a big win for employees, that doesn't change and is a motivator for working for them, none of this has changed, your employer simply sucks.

My employer is fine--it's Democrats that suck.

As I already explained, sure my employer could have dropped it anytime, but since most all other companies in my line of work do have it, he would have lost employees and had a hard time finding new ones. Commie Care did change all that, because other companies are dropping their insurance as well and more are on the way.

And let me assure you that during my 55 years on this earth, I've always had coverage through my parents and later on employers. Now I don't. So don't tell me Commie Care didn't change things, because if it never made it into law, I would still have my employer coverage today along with millions of other people just like me.

The Unaffordable Health Care Act is Nazi bullshit. It's all about government control - nothing more.

Commie Care was not designed to make sure everybody has insurance. Commie Care was designed to create as many new government dependents as possible. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.

This presidential election will be no different than others. It will be about the Democrat candidate telling people what goodies the Republican candidate wants to take away from them.

People like who receive subsidized health care via the ACA like you do not make a majority voting block.

elections are about stealing from others?

Only if it's 10% of your income or more.

The problem since Commie Care is that you may go to another employer, but that employer could drop coverage as well. Premiums keep on increasing even more so than before, so more employers will be jumping on that bandwagon.

So you go to another company for healthcare coverage, after a year or two, they drop it, and then you are in the same boat as before except starting from the bottom of the ladder.

Prior to that, employers greatly feared dropping health insurance because it would make it very difficult to find new employees and many current employees would do exactly what you said. They would find another company to work for with coverage.

Your employer could have dropped your coverage before the ACA. And, employer sponsored healthcare is still a big win for employees, that doesn't change and is a motivator for working for them, none of this has changed, your employer simply sucks.

My employer is fine--it's Democrats that suck.

As I already explained, sure my employer could have dropped it anytime, but since most all other companies in my line of work do have it, he would have lost employees and had a hard time finding new ones. Commie Care did change all that, because other companies are dropping their insurance as well and more are on the way.

And let me assure you that during my 55 years on this earth, I've always had coverage through my parents and later on employers. Now I don't. So don't tell me Commie Care didn't change things, because it never made it into law, I would still have my employer coverage today along with millions of other people just like me.

I don't know of any companies dropping it's employer paid healthcare for high income earners. What industry are you in?

elections are about stealing from others?

Whiny bitches who hate democracy.

People like who receive subsidized health care via the ACA like you do not make a majority voting block.

Open your ears, listen to your White House. They bragged about 14 million people getting on Commie Care. That's 14 million new government dependents. While it may not be a majority, it adds to the dozens of other government dependent programs we have. Hell, 45 million alone on food stamps plus Commie Care is close to 60 million government dependents on those two programs alone, and again, there are many more.

Too many part time and temporary jobs are coming up though. Employers can avoid having to buy huge insurance packages for their employees in this way.
There was a job fair at the college today, companies are considering 30 hours a week full time now.
Wonder why. But I bet if you work 40 you dont get 10 as overtime

Yelp, and the way to get Obamacare repealed.

Open your ears, listen to your White House. They bragged about 14 million people getting on Commie Care. That's 14 million new government dependents. While it may not be a majority, it adds to the dozens of other government dependent programs we have. Hell, 45 million alone on food stamps plus Commie Care is close to 60 million government dependents on those two programs alone, and again, there are many more.

Some of those are collecting services because their employers do not pay them enough to live.

Forum List

Back