Well are you?

The Unaffordable Health Care Act is Nazi bullshit. It's all about government control - nothing more.

Agree, but it's far more than that.

Commie Care was not designed to make sure everybody has insurance. Commie Care was designed to create as many new government dependents as possible. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.

This presidential election will be no different than others. It will be about the Democrat candidate telling people what goodies the Republican candidate wants to take away from them.

People like who receive subsidized health care via the ACA like you do not make a majority voting block.

Open your ears, listen to your White House. They bragged about 14 million people getting on Commie Care. That's 14 million new government dependents. While it may not be a majority, it adds to the dozens of other government dependent programs we have. Hell, 45 million alone on food stamps plus Commie Care is close to 60 million government dependents on those two programs alone, and again, there are many more.
most of those on commie care are most likely on the other programs too. Do we add to the number of leaches or do we just increase the amount the current ones are scamming us for?

so just because you claim you are not a selfish prick does not make it so.
You are selfish, you have some idea in your head that you want to see happen, and you want to force others to pay for that idea.
pay for it yourself, evidently you are just rolling in the cash.

I'm so selfish I want those who can't afford it to have health insurance. OK.
Then pay for it. Nobody is going to try and stop you. Really, nobody will.
but dont expect others to just silently hand over their own money to satisfy your personal desire.

That's what elections are all about.
elections are about stealing from others?

Whiny bitches who hate democracy.

Democracy to a liberal is being able to vote money out of other peoples pockets.

"A liberal believes that if you make money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money--you are."
Ken Blackwell

The Unaffordable Health Care Act is Nazi bullshit. It's all about government control - nothing more.

Commie Care was not designed to make sure everybody has insurance. Commie Care was designed to create as many new government dependents as possible. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.

This presidential election will be no different than others. It will be about the Democrat candidate telling people what goodies the Republican candidate wants to take away from them.

People like who receive subsidized health care via the ACA like you do not make a majority voting block.

Open your ears, listen to your White House. They bragged about 14 million people getting on Commie Care. That's 14 million new government dependents. While it may not be a majority, it adds to the dozens of other government dependent programs we have. Hell, 45 million alone on food stamps plus Commie Care is close to 60 million government dependents on those two programs alone, and again, there are many more.
most of those on commie care are most likely on the other programs too. Do we add to the number of leaches or do we just increase the amount the current ones are scamming us for?

The real question is what happens when more than half of our country is dependent on government? That insures Democrat leadership forever until we end up like Greece, but by then, all the liberal politicians will be long out of office and many dead.

This has been the nefarious Democrat plan all along.

Some of those are collecting services because their employers do not pay them enough to live.
employers cant afford to pay them enough to live because taxes and now benefits are eating into profits.
Another example of the government fixing a problem that creates a bigger problem that needs the government to step in and fix.
Its really never ending.

The real question is what happens when more than half of our country is dependent on government? That insures Democrat leadership forever until we end up like Greece, but by then, all the liberal politicians will be long out of office and many dead.

This has been the nefarious Democrat plan all along.
I honestly think we are getting close to that tipping point already.
and if they let all the illegals become citizens, thats another14 million getting free stuff with the swipe of a pen.

Some of those are collecting services because their employers do not pay them enough to live.
employers cant afford to pay them enough to live because taxes and now benefits are eating into profits.
Another example of the government fixing a problem that creates a bigger problem that needs the government to step in and fix.
Its really never ending.

I'm pretty sure that businesses here in America get pretty good tax breaks. I remember reading a story about how GE avoided paying taxes almost entirely and had over a billion dollars in profit. How would you explain that?

Its really never ending.

I'm pretty sure that businesses here in America get pretty good tax breaks. I remember reading a story about how GE avoided paying taxes almost entirely and had over a billion dollars in profit. How would you explain that?
they operated out of Puerto Rico.

Then what they should do is find a line of work that pays more. And you are correct when you same "some." But most are using the programs to replace work.

Don't believe me, then just take a look at what Maine did with food stamps. They made requirements of: working part-time at least 20 hours a week, or being enrolled in a vocational program to get training to work, or dedicate 24 hours A MONTH in volunteer work.

Guess what happened? Most of them dropped out of the program. Seems they weren't that hungry after all.

Its really never ending.

Isn't Puerto Rico a United States territory? Don't they have to conduct business under the same tax laws?

Its really never ending.

seriously though, GE pays the employees well, GE's employees are not in need of government assistance.
See how that works, company pays less in tax, they pay more in wages

Its really never ending.

Isn't Puerto Rico a United States territory? Don't they have to conduct business under the same tax laws?
there are differences in the tax laws between Puerto Rico and the U.S

this is nothing more than a tax break for the poor. Not at all fair to the higher earners in the country. When will the poor ever start paying their fair share

It's affordable health insurance for those who can't afford it. I can absolutely afford to pay my fair share of taxes to ensure my fellow American's have some preventative health care. Then again, I'm not a selfish prick either.
You are selfish, you have some idea in your head that you want to see happen, and you want to force others to pay for that idea.

but dont expect others to just silently hand over their own money to satisfy your personal desire.

You heard Trump. They'll be lots of plans and they won't be mandatory.

Then what they should do is find a line of work that pays more. And you are correct when you same "some." But most are using the programs to replace work.

Don't believe me, then just take a look at what Maine did with food stamps. They made requirements of: working part-time at least 20 hours a week, or being enrolled in a vocational program to get training to work, or dedicate 24 hours A MONTH in volunteer work.

Guess what happened? Most of them dropped out of the program. Seems they weren't that hungry after all.

I don't have a problem with them doing things like work for food programs. I do have a problem with you all who want to do away with a minimum wage or want it to remain stagnant.

It's affordable health insurance for those who can't afford it. I can absolutely afford to pay my fair share of taxes to ensure my fellow American's have some preventative health care. Then again, I'm not a selfish prick either.

You heard Trump. They'll be lots of plans and they won't be mandatory.

Any more detail than that?

I don't have a problem with them doing things like work for food programs. I do have a problem with you all who want to do away with a minimum wage or want it to remain stagnant.
When minimum wage goes up to 15, will the guy making 20 get more too or will his standard of living drop when the wage is increased.

When minimum wage goes up to 15, will the guy making 20 get more too or will his standard of living drop when the wage is increased.

It's never happened before. Why would it be any different now? Those are just scare tactics.

It's never happened before. Why would it be any different now? Those are just scare tactics.
whats never happened before?

This is why I am PRO union. Employees need to band together to make sure that they are not being screwed, which is easy enough for any business to do without someone on the workers' side.

Sadly you seem to equate the minimum wage with the poverty line.

whats never happened before?

The scenario that you presented. When minimum wage rises, all wages rise along with it.

Forum List

Back