Well are you?

if you're not it's your fault.

Nope, it's the Democrats fault.

Before DumBama and Commie Care, I had employer provided healthcare insurance. Now I have to fork over $500.00 a month with my after-tax money to buy my own insurance and in the mean time, the government deducts more from my paycheck.

So that's $500.00 a month that I no longer have to spend in our economy, pay bills or invest with.

Since there are millions of us that lost our healthcare coverage thanks to Commie Care, how could any of us be better off than eight years ago?

Maybe you should blame your employer, nobody is stopping them from providing healthcare. Then again, if you like free markets perhaps you should shop around for an employer that offers it.

In other news, insurance premiums are tax deductible.

Nope, it's the Democrats fault

Before DumBama and Commie Care, I had employer provided healthcare insurance. Now I have to fork over $500.00 a month with my after-tax money to buy my own insurance and in the mean time, the government deducts more from my paycheck.

So that's $500.00 a month that I no longer have to spend in our economy, pay bills or invest with.

Since there are millions of us that lost our healthcare coverage thanks to Commie Care, how could any of us be better off than eight years ago?

Yelp. We that lost our coverage must now pay for those who weren't insurable.

Maybe you should blame your employer, nobody is stopping them from providing healthcare. Then again, if you like free markets perhaps you should shop around for an employer that offers it.

You bunch must not know the Obama law. If your employer offers insurance you are not eligible for anything else.

Only if it's 10% of your income or more.

The problem since Commie Care is that you may go to another employer, but that employer could drop coverage as well. Premiums keep on increasing even more so than before, so more employers will be jumping on that bandwagon.

So you go to another company for healthcare coverage, after a year or two, they drop it, and then you are in the same boat as before except starting from the bottom of the ladder.

Prior to that, employers greatly feared dropping health insurance because it would make it very difficult to find new employees and many current employees would do exactly what you said. They would find another company to work for with coverage.

You bunch must not know the Obama law. If your employer offers insurance you are not eligible for anything else.

Then you take your employer's insurance..like you would do before the ACA.

Only if it's 10% of your income or more.

The problem since Commie Care is that you may go to another employer, but that employer could drop coverage as well. Premiums keep on increasing even more so than before, so more employers will be jumping on that bandwagon.

So you go to another company for healthcare coverage, after a year or two, they drop it, and then you are in the same boat as before except starting from the bottom of the ladder.

Prior to that, employers greatly feared dropping health insurance because it would make it very difficult to find new employees and many current employees would do exactly what you said. They would find another company to work for with coverage.

Your employer could have dropped your coverage before the ACA. And, employer sponsored healthcare is still a big win for employees, that doesn't change and is a motivator for working for them, none of this has changed, your employer simply sucks.

Tax Deductions for Medical Expenses - Obamacare Facts

But now it's pay premiums and total cost of medical expense. Thank you Obama.

I get that, but if you're on the ACA, chances are you are poor and 10% of nothing is well...10% of nothing.

Right,, even though many of those premiums are subsidized. If your employer does not offer insurance, don't blame the government.

Right,, even though many of those premiums are subsidized. If your employer does not offer insurance, don't blame the government.
Oh I'll blame the gov. Before Obama care i paid 20. Dollars per office visit no more than 15 Dollars for prescription. But obamacare changed all that.

I get that, but if you're on the ACA, chances are you are poor and 10% of nothing is well...10% of nothing.

I'm not on aca I get no subsidices. I pay entire bill out of pocket.

this is nothing more than a tax break for the poor. Not at all fair to the higher earners in the country. When will the poor ever start paying their fair share

Oh I'll blame the gov. Before Obama care i paid 20. Dollars per office visit no more than 15 Dollars for prescription. But obamacare changed all that.

How did the ACA change that? Insurance premiums were going up before and they are going up (though at a slower pace) after. The last time my copay went up was when my employer health insurance switched over to high deductible plans with partially funded HSAs.

this is nothing more than a tax break for the poor. Not at all fair to the higher earners in the country. When will the poor ever start paying their fair share

It's affordable health insurance for those who can't afford it. I can absolutely afford to pay my fair share of taxes to ensure my fellow American's have some preventative health care. Then again, I'm not a selfish prick either.

Never, and don't forget about those with pre-existing. I mow paid so they can be insured.

Forum List

Back