Well dang, it's 12 degrees here and .....

What kind of experiments do you perform in the basement?

My alternator doesn't look like it's working. The battery light is on and the gauge is showing lower than it usually does. Nothing is open here and it's too cold to work on it. Damn!
Piss on it and quickly try to turn it over...
You need to learn who to write in a more descriptive manner. For example, what is the "it" you refer to? And, what is it I should "turn over"? I mean this isn't a blow up doll or anything.
Have to remember
200.gif

My alternator doesn't look like it's working. The battery light is on and the gauge is showing lower than it usually does. Nothing is open here and it's too cold to work on it. Damn!
You need to learn who to write in a more descriptive manner. For example, what is the "it" you refer to? And, what is it I should "turn over"? I mean this isn't a blow up doll or anything.
Have to remember
200.gif
Yes, the bride the bride.....

Have to remember
200.gif
Yes, the bride the bride.....
He's stuck this morning..

It's was one degrees this morn so I went outside to shoot a stream of piss to see how long it takes to freeze...

Well looks like it is the alternator itself. No wires pulled loose and only showing 12.4 volts checked running at the battery. So I hooked the charger up to the battery so it would be be fully charged and tomorrow I will go and get the part!

Minus 1 when we got up this morning...
It's actually dropped since and is now minus 3

Forum List

Back